Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass wallpaper - Minitokyo

Code Geass wallpaper

page 1 of 1 11 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I have made a new wall using photoshop 7 (my first time using it) and used new tectures and brushes I found on the web, so I am not confident with this wall. I like it but I feel there`s something missing >.<

here`s the link

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4872/copiadeuntitled6copyab0.jpg

if you discover what`s missing, please tell me so I can improve :)

thanks in advantage

Well the wallpaper looks very good to me......
But maybe it's the edges of the scan because it kinda looks...... weird

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

talvez el fondo es muy azul, no es q no me guste el azul, pero como q no contrastara con el scan
nada mas ^.^'

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Hioogami

Hioogami

Ice/Fire Wolf

Is a preatty nice work
I like the light effects and the colors are ok
aunke tal vez un verdesito para simular pasto o un pokito de mas efextos de luz
o de los efectos ke usaste en el fondo sobre la imagen
Keep up
Thanks for sharing

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

nothing missing auel-chan ^^
just put some text maybe ^^

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I don't think there's any room for some text :/
Don't forget your signature.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Looks pretty good, but i think its a little too sharp ?

Signature Image

auel1124

auel1124

here`s an improved version... I changed a bit the color of the background and the characters`s edges... I wanted to add the effects of glass under them so it could look like they are lying on glass, and beyond the glass there is a kind of cosmos... but I dont know how to make it T.T if someone can, can you tell me?

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/700/untitled6copysx1.th.jpg

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Glass should be more transparent, ie take out some of those brushes, or make them less dense. Also, add a shadow/reflect under them to make them look like they're lying on the background instead of just floating in front of it.

Also, the scan looks a bit over-filtered, and is losing its definition in places. And I wouldn't cover the edges of the scan with glowy brushes like that (like on the tips of the hair), 'cause it makes it look like they're melting into the background (or "glass")

auel1124

auel1124

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2795/untitled6copyoj0.jpg

there it is ^^ added a reflection, made the background more dense and fixed the edges of the characters... should I add a kind of reflected light too?

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I think it's just the glow around them that kind of bothers me. The background might've been to bright so that's why something looks quite odd about it.

Leave the glass plain in transparent colours such as maybe light blue and add glares. Maybe the clouds should be reflected, but I'm not really sure since it looks kind of abstract.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.