Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sleep or work? - Minitokyo

Sleep or work?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

lol...this is about a dilenma I'm in right now...
lol...Should I sleep or should I keep working?
The deadline for a competition so important to me is in four days and I'm still far from finished.
So, snce the holiday started I didn't sleep or I only sleep for two or three hours so that I could finish my novel for the competition.
But the problem is...I feel so tired...
Plus, I still have my music lessons...so I can't do my work in the evening so have to write till late at night...

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

Well if you consider this "competition" to be worth your suffering, then....... you should go for it although I recommend that you should take care of your body first.......

But I'm wondering what kind of competition can drive you when you are exhausted as you say.........

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Well, it's the Pan Asia Animax Awards Competition...
You can either submit either your novel, script or manga...
I'm going to submit my novel since my drawing skills still not good...
If I didn;t have some exams to study for, I would have get started on it earlier...
Now I'm still on the fifteen page and it needs 40 to 50 pages...

Wow, well I say sleep a little more. Your novel may get sloppy due to the lack of sleep. Whatever you decide Good Luck!

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

lol...I guess so...
Last night I fell asleep at 3 am.
Thank goodness I already saved the novel...^^,

I would sleep a little, at least to relieve some of the tireness.
If you keep working when you are so tired and sleeping, mistakes are due to happen; and you'll probably be able to work faster after some hours of sleep.

I would rather sleep cause I love to dream but then work also matters!

Forget music lessons. If the competition is that important to you then go for it! Rest for a few hours, yes, what you're doing is just fine.

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Hehe...I guess I did sleep for a few hours...
The caffeine is no help at all..lol
The competition is over now...thank goodness...^^,

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

im late now.
anyway, there's a quote i've read that says, "why sleep? when you will have enough of it when you die?"
anyway, i want to symphatize with you, because i've experienced that. [and will be experiencing]
spending your dayoff working just to complete something. [sigh*]
anyway, goodluck with your novel.

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

Thanks...^.^
Well, it's still not over though...
I've still got an important exam that will determine what course I can take next year so I always study till late at night T.T
And today my music teacher told me my theory grade 6 exam is going to be in August...*wails* I have to memorize all the musical forms, terms, styles, and blah blah blah...
I guess I can only have good long sleep after October...but till than, little sleep and more work...lol

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.