Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Crisis-I need Advice Plz! - Minitokyo

Love Crisis-I need Advice Plz!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

I think I like my friend who i've known for a month now,but he's in love with this other girl who now has a bf even though my friend was waiting for her till she was ready to date. I care about him a lot, thing is, im not sure if I like him like that...or if I just think I do. I get defensive when other friends of mine start talking about him...like saying that he could be better off with one of my friends, I just agree but personally i think he'd be better off with somone else...and then i start to think it might be me. However, I just broke up with my bf 2 weeks ago because I hadn't talked to him for 2 months and i still havent. I want my bf back cuz I miss him a lot but a part of me wants my friend...so im not sure and yestarday my friend asked me if i had a crush on him in a game of T or D and i just said no but now i kinda want to ask him what he would do if I had said yes...but i know he'll act the same even if I do....I'm not sure if I really like him or not and if I do, what can I do? He's in love still with another girl. If it counts, this guy lives in Oregon and my ex lives in Russia..and I've never met either, I live in Canada but I do get to meet my friend from Oregon next year!

Talk about long distance-relationships..

Can I ask one question first? How do you guys make contact with each other? Because the obvious and logical choice would be the one who is nearer and more available. However, logical is not always the right choice. Love (that random factor which makes everything so damned difficult) usually contadicts the logical choice. Whom do you love most? Maybe you're feeling confused about your relationship because of your recent break up with your bf, and the person that happens to be the nearest in line to him is your new friend.

I'm sorry if this seems so vague. -_-

Wow........ this relationship sounds really crazy
Russia, Oregon and Canada.........

Mmm...... let me see
So you're saying that you love this person while you still have feelings for your ex?

Well my personal opinion would be just be friends with both of them since I don't really believe in so called bf/gf relationship

I don't really know who I think you should pick because I don't know what they are like but I recommend you consider it wisely and follow your heart

But of course..... my personal recommendation would be just be friends with both of them........

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.