Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credits problem - Minitokyo

Credits problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Lilian-eli

Lilian-eli

aka Lilian Edwards

(Sorry for my English, i'm italian! ^__^')
I have a -0,83 credits and no free download quota. This is my problem: even if I post on forum, comment other's work or uploading scans or wallpapers, my credits are still like that. Is it a bug or what?
My browser is Firefox.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Your FDQ is replenishes itself after 24 hours. So that should be back 24 hours after you last used it. As for credits well those will not be automatic. This is just to prevent members from gauging exactly how to gain credits and how much they gain each time.

The only thing I can say is has this been going on for quite some time or is it just a case that you thought you would recieve credits for posts immediately? If this hasn't been going on for more then a few days then all I can say is just be patient wait a day or two, don't look at any gallery items and see if things are fixed. If this isn't the case then could you explain things further?

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I've got such a problem as well, although it's not the same...
I suscribed to minitokyo two days ago, and downloaded a lot of wallpapers (about 30 images).
Then, as I wanted to download some more I got a message "Not enough Credits" (thisis where I noticed there was a credit section on the left ^^) and beneath "Your Credits will replenish itself after 24 hours" so I just waited until the next day. On the next day, I had 0.01 credits, so 5 Free Download Quota, and I only downloaded one wallpaper, to let it continue resplendishing. The day afer (today), I've still got 0.01 Credits and 5 Free Download Quota. Is there a problem? (a maximum for the credits?) or is it ony because I didn't contribute to the community during these two days?

Tank you in advance, and as well as Lilian-eli, plese forgive me for my english, since I'm french ^^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by CamusenseiI've got such a problem as well, although it's not the same...
I suscribed to minitokyo two days ago, and downloaded a lot of wallpapers (about 30 images).
Then, as I wanted to download some more I got a message "Not enough Credits" (thisis where I noticed there was a credit section on the left ^^) and beneath "Your Credits will replenish itself after 24 hours" so I just waited until the next day. On the next day, I had 0.01 credits, so 5 Free Download Quota, and I only downloaded one wallpaper, to let it continue resplendishing. The day afer (today), I've still got 0.01 Credits and 5 Free Download Quota. Is there a problem? (a maximum for the credits?) or is it ony because I didn't contribute to the community during these two days?

Tank you in advance, and as well as Lilian-eli, plese forgive me for my english, since I'm french ^^

I'm sorry to say as much as members wish it so credits do not replenish themselves you must earn them. I nor any of the other mods will say how to exactly to gain credits. Participate and you will be fine. What does replenish is the FDQ or free download quota. That is based on a 24 hour system. It automatically replenishes itself 24 hours after the last time it was used.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

Yes but it resplenishes itself to how many ? Is Five the maximum?

(P.S.: after participating, my credits increased to one but the FDQ stays at 5 !)

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

FDQ stands for Free Download Quota, you receive a bonus 5 free downloads everyday. It will not accumulate and will not go beyond 5, it will only replenish itself every 24 hours.

Only the credits are dependant on participation and as Spystreak has said, no one will be told how they are calculated.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Lilian-eli

Lilian-eli

aka Lilian Edwards

my credits are increase! ^^ All ok! ^^

Hi, I have bought credits via PayPal, how much time elapses between the transaction and the credits appearing as useable? Thanks

I don

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by AliceKirasagiI don´t write and read English , traduction. Me gustaria saber como puedo conseguir créditos.

We will not inform members on how to exactly gain credits. However simply participate and you won't have any problems. Although keep in mind that MT has an english only policy when posting in the forum or in the gallery.

I hope this translation is correct or atleast close enough.

No informaremos a miembros en c

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.