Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggest me new anime - Minitokyo

Suggest me new anime

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

I say you should take a look see at wolf's rain, basilisk, guyver (the new one),Trinity Blood, heck just do what I do, look at the covers and pictures and see if it looks cool then rent the first vol. from netflix. If it is any good rent the rest of the discs...

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

I'll recommend what i'm watching right now:

Gintama: SO funny! lots of fisical comedy, puns and parodies to other anime and Japan stuff.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: The anime it's announced for kids (aired at 10:30 am) but it's still funny and after episode 20 starts the really good stuff -> my current devotion.

Code Geass: Clamp+big robots+great plot=WIN

Sola
Code Geass

You have got to see these two~ Sola for it's stunning artworks and Code Geass, simply because it's CLAMP what's not to love? It's controversial work~ Touching upon terrorism in ways that you didn't think it could bend with mecha, love and CLAMP oh god CLAMP~

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Gintama is a definite must, I highly recommend it (I prefer it over Bleach and Naruto).
Also, if you're into sports (I'm not, but this anime is great, not over-the-top like Prince of Tennis), Eyeshield 21 is the thing to watch (it's also got lots of comedy).
Umm, then you've got D. Gray-man and of course, my personal favorite, One Piece =D
These are just suggestions of course.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

i say bleach for action and kinda romance

and ouran for comedy ^^

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

romeoXjuliet! it's a great serie! >_< saiunkoku monogatari^^ emm and LOVELY COMPLEX! i suggest them!^^ i think they are great!^^

if you like robots and wanna know if you live in a real or fake world, then try zega pain! or if you like spirits and exersism stories, try chrono crusade or ghost hunt!

School rumble is awesome for comedy. as for drama i would recommend Kanon, i liked the remake much better than the original myself but both versions are really good.

Have you tried Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu?

naruto, bleach and one piece are my ongoing anime lists. i've seen most romantic series also. i didn't know code geass involved CLAMP! i missed that one~~ now i gotta go find it..

currently i'm into lovely complex, i just recently realized it has been made into anime. i've been reading the manga long before.. and this old series Daddy Long Legs... i found it on torrent. its nice seeing an old anime on the net.. kinda reminds me of the old days.

thanx a lot for the titles guys.. u made my day easier, even stating the genre for the anime. now all i need to do is look for those on the net and at the shop~

it's really great! thanx again~~ :)

Signature

Mai Hime, Mai Otome, Mai Otome ZWei are really good animes. WEll Mai Otome Zwei hasn't quite finished coming out but it is still awesome!

A pretty good anime to watch is Darker than Black or if you don't like that maybe D.Gray-man.

romeo x juliet, claymore, hayate no gotoku, code geass, kaze no stigma.

bleach
ouran high school host club(everyone's watched it but just in case :P)
kanon
claymore(pretty new and good in my opinion)
juuni kokki
soul link
tokyo gakuen kenpuchou
elfen lied
death note
code geass

all i can think of atm hopefully there is at least 1 of those you havent seen :P

heero12

heero12

the fallen

Its not new but berserk is an excellent anime, not easy to watch though...

no regrets for a believer

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

scrap crunchyroll's awful sound quality.

Visit Veoh.com for the est online quality you can get your hands on!

Death Note - Fullmetal Alchemist - Ichigo 100% - Trigun - Cowboy Bebop - Mai Hime - School Rumble

naruto! or death note also kamikaze kaitou jeanne (very old though) MAYBE ultra mainiac, kodacha, fushigi yugi
mew mew
inuyasha
thaz all i can think of i mite add more

Mei-sama!!!

watch technolyze its pretty kool

Nagasarete Airantou

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.