Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PERSOCON ?! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

http://sae.cside.com/sae/kat/pc/ern005/ekana.htm

This is a working PC, 3/4 actual size of a female anime maid. It even has fanservice (upskirt) to boot. If this guy starts taking orders, I'm definately buying one that looks like Chii.

http://sae.cside.com/sae/kat/pc/ern005/gra/picture/52.JPG

Okay that thing can't walk and talk but...look at it...that guy actually made himself a persocon XD

^_^

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ROFL....that is hand made?? wow...props for that ^_^ but until they can move/talk i'm not buyin' ....hahaha

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Interesting. I bet he will win a lot of "case-modding" prices for this one. :D

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i still want to see a pic of the actual hardware inside this thing.... open up for daddy!! haha....(sounds dirty??XD)

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

i posted this a few days ago int he tech/geek lounge...

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

using the hair as a hiding spot isnt really cool, i thought you meant inside the model, but the idea is there and yea its cool still

very interesting... but i wouldnt get one >.>

DJ-of-E

Le

don't worry, it only hurts the first time

*electronical shock*

GOOD JOB! YOU'RE NOW IMPETENT...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

LOL! saw this before...guess where the power button is...XD XD

Signature

in her nose?

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by -=_Osiris_=-LOL! saw this before...guess where the power button is...XD XD

the panties right??? ^_^

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

interesting .. still want the fully working persocon...

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

hehe, would be nice to have that in da corner and say to people who come visit: "This is my pc".

Fenrir

-

haha! this really made my day XD However, I'm still puzzeled as to where the CD-ROM drive(s) are found o_o;

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow cool ones.....
i want one like that tooo
XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

looks in need of a lot of improvement to be on par with those in chobits...
...but I guess it's a start.
where're the "ears" though...heheh...

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

O.O lol he should made a kasumi version loL!! XP *runs off with the kasumi version*

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Hey your are all forgeting abaut the ears, here are the persocon ears? hm? ^^ (kidding)
But here is the goddamn on switch?! Do you now? Don't tell me that is on the ....
*o* (kill me again, because i still don't bellive it)

Signature Image

Wow, that's a fine peice of work.

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

I visited the links that you give, but I don't think that this one is cool,if I rate it, I'll give this one a 3/10 3 for the hardwork of doing all of that humanbody, these are my basis:
1. the hardwares are located outside of the body which means it is prone to pests and insects, even to rats feces and urine, right?
2. eventhough that it is the start of something like in chobits, the material he used is just a styrene foam in short "foam" whic is vulnerable to fire when the cpu starts to get hot.... remeber that foam is easy to melt or starts fire when sudden hot temperature occures...
I think the owner just used foam so that the softness of the skin will somewhat resembles to a human skin but still, he/she must put to consideration the effect if something happen, right?

I know that this is the first step to make chobits/persocon.... so don't start to get angry to me about what I said....

_____
sorry to all those people who get angry because of my reply here...

Heaven

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.