Trouble Downloading

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cancel

Since a few days I've have troubles with downloading. The site with Trumbnail and describtion is not opening with every wall. I can download the wall if I change the adressline manually. But I normally would prefer to read describtion and I also want to know the resolution of the wall. I thought that it could be a IE problem. So I downloaded Firefox again (I hate Firefox) and it's not working either after I took the login. Before I entered password and username I could read the describtion. It's a bit strange here and I don't know what to do.
Isn't there really anybody who has the same problem? T_T

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

Cancel

yeah same here =.= i try both of them.. but still it can't be downloaded. *sigh* also there's some part, can't be open... something wrong on this site?

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

Admin is being put on the case, until then this thread will remain active involving the topic. This thread will be closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.