Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Problem on Viewing some MT's itens - Minitokyo

Problem on Viewing some MT's itens

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

It all started when I tried viewing this wallpaper -> The Simplicity's Elegance by k1ru
I went to the page, but instead of finding the thumb and the submiter's decriptions and stuff, I found a grey space with nothing.

Then, it started happening with some random gallery itens too. Things I've seen before don't show. Things I wanted to see, I can't...
I tried to refresh several times, closing IE and opening again, but them (the specific itens only) never show.

To give a better idea of what I'm seeing, here's a sreenshot of a ''grey viewing'', of gallery item The Angel of the Odd by pandemonium91 :

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5756/mtprohr5.jpg

It's really bothering me, 'cause whenever I see a pretty thumbnail and wanna see more of the wallie/scan, the grey space shows and it's playtime over. -_- XD

The item The Simplicity's Elegance by k1ru has misteriously showed normally today, by the way. >_<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

yeah that happens to me but it usually stops after a while so i not to sure about tis problem sry^^

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Yeah. I've had that happen quite a few times...just now, while browsing the usual galleries for new pictures, it happened 8 times at least.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

That's been happening to me all yesterday and today, and sometimes it happens to the MT main page! >_< I'm glad to know I'm not going crazy, and that other people are seeing it as well. If anyone can explain why this is happening, I'd like to know, too!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

.-. I can't see any of the gallery thumb pages. None of them are showing up for me no matter how many times I refresh. I assume this problem is being worked on?

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Admin is being put on the case, until then this thread will remain active involving the topic. This thread will be closed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.