Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls do you like boys with earrings? - Minitokyo

Girls do you like boys with earrings?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 171 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Well, I just wanna ask if you like a boy with earrings. Eventhough how many he has on his ears.
Just wanna ask.^^;

Signature
Sarang heyo....

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...no..no I don´t think a guy should have earrings..maybe one in the ear..but nothing else...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

One in the ear...but depends of the boy...Mike Shinoda RocKs! XD, and he has 2, one in each ...I like also in the superior part of the ear....

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

wahhh, I'm saved. ^_^'
I have one earring on my left ear. *phew*

Signature
Sarang heyo....

hmm...i've always had a thing for guys with earrings =^.^= having one or two or more on one ear is nice, i don't like guys who have earrings on both ears. i don't know why though. lolz. hmm...makes me wonder too if guys like girls with a lot of earrings. 'coz some of them don't, like my bf now, i don't think he likes it though he says its ok. *sob* so now im back to wearing just one pair. :sweat:

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

That's troublesome. Your boyfriend has to be straight forward in answering your questions. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

lolz. true, but maybe he didn't want to hurt my feelings or such. :D by the way, sorry for the double post on your thread naito.

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

oh, thats ok girl. :D

Signature
Sarang heyo....

i used to wear one earing in my left ear when i was in high school my girlfriend at the time kind of digged it but now days i never wear it because the look doesn't work for the business world

well earing is okay but if those are too much it's ugly ! hih hii i have five earings x) two
on my left ear and three on my right ear...

Signature

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

Well... I don't like the earrings in the ear :D I like one in the eyebrow, but depends on the guys face...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I have a diamond stud on my left ear ^_^'

You know you girls wub guys with leet earrings XD >_>

Signature

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

earring(s) look fine I think. But I don't like to see more than one or two peircings on an ear! it can become too much. and I don't like to see other things peirced like eyebrows, tongues, nipples, etc other parts...

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

ive never had a earing....ive never had trouble gettin girls..it shouldnt matter though just be ur self ....

There's this:

http://www.flatstattooing.com/flats.people_places/dawn/06.27.2003/dawns.ear.jpg

Or this:

http://www.probe.org/images/piercings.jpg

Kevorkian

The Worst

More then 1 is homoerotic to me.

athiest, faceless, ageless, shapeless, mind elevates into states i'm weightless, spines shake when they in the wake of greatness

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by snarzzhm...no..no I don´t think a guy should have earrings..maybe one in the ear..but nothing else...

Same with me, but it depends on the boy, how he looks that is.

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

dun like men with earrings.. XP makes them look like slaves.. X3

*hides*

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

:o -_- :sweat: ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

one or two is hawt .. lolz ...

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~hee~ poor poor naito !! :D haha... i don't mind anything... just not too many.. maybe a pair or one sided... if i really like that person, i'd accept him for who he is and i'll try my best to make him happie... ^_^' even if it's earrings :)

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by chibi-lizard~hee~ poor poor naito !! :D haha... i don't mind anything... just not too many.. maybe a pair or one sided... if i really like that person, i'd accept him for who he is and i'll try my best to make him happie... ^_^' even if it's earrings :)

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... thats... soooo.. sweet.. =^.^=

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i've got one earring on my left ear but sadly, i don't have a girlfriend *sob* nobody likes me

Signature Image

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by chibi-lizard~hee~ poor poor naito !! :D haha... i don't mind anything... just not too many.. maybe a pair or one sided... if i really like that person, i'd accept him for who he is and i'll try my best to make him happie... ^_^' even if it's earrings :)

Wah, thanks chibi-chan. :D ai shite iru!!! XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.