New admin/owner needed!

Group announcement by Celestial-Luminesse

Should we keep the vector illumination section?

No! Take it out please
1 votes
Yes! We need to keep it
11 votes
Hm...maybe we should make one illumination section for mixed art
10 votes
Other (let me know what your opinion is in the thread)
0 votes
Don't care
4 votes
What vector illumination section? Gimme a cupcake
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Cancel

I'm sorry I havent been actively updating CL for the past few weeks. I do have an illuminates folder in my favorites with all the walls and vectors bookmarked, but I can never get around to putting them up. SO! This leads us to the thread topic XD Aren't we all excited.

First of all, Ive decided that CL needs a new admin. Another person to be the owner and take care of the group. You'll pretty much do the same thing that I do. Here are some requirements:
-You cannot be an admin of 2 or more groups
-You cannot be a mod of 4 or more groups
-You cannot be in charge of featuring art for another group
-Must have walling/vectoring experience
-You don't have to be a member of CL right now, but you will have to join to be an admin
-Lots of time on your hands. I understand we all have lives, and I want everyone to have a life of course, but I cant have someone thats busy all the time being the admin.
-Someone familiar with MT, comfortable about asking group mods to do tasks politely, think up and manage contests/judging

DONT reply in this thread if youre interested. PM me instead. Thanks
I'll be going to Japan from June 6th and I probably won't be back on MT or AP until June 19. If youre interested I need you to PM me immediately.

Now, we have another issue in CL. I've noticed that almost every single vector sumbitted in the guestbook is eligible for a illumination. It gets tiring after a while to keep illuminating vectors when they are all pretty much good enough to be illuminated. I need your opinions on whether or not we should keep the vector illumination section. Yes, yes, vector people I am very sorry because I know how much you want your art to be recognized as well, but your vectors are all good and its hard not to illuminate all of them! Every week it'll be the same people, and the only think I'm looking at right now, other than clean and skillful vectoring, is how complicated the vector is. Pretty much every vector coming in looks complicated enough.

So, we basically have 3 options - completely do away with the vector illuminations, keep it, or create one illumination section for mixed art (both wallpapers and vectors). If we make one illumination section for mixed art, we may be able to narrow down the vector illuminations to 1 vector per week rather than 2 or 3.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Cancel

OMG please keep the vector section !
there are members who make more vectors instead of walls, just like me!
It would be seriously sad to loose this section! please please keep it

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Cancel

I like the idea of just one illumination section with the best walls OR vectors of the week.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

Cancel

I agree with SakuraShirayuki! The vector section is seriously important! I would love to be an admin but I have no experience with walling/vectoring! Sorry!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

• Jun 03, 2007

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Cancel

Quote by starror create one illumination section for mixed art (both wallpapers and vectors). If we make one illumination section for mixed art, we may be able to narrow down the vector illuminations to 1 vector per week rather than 2 or 3

This wins so much. And the page won't be crowded. (Don't stab me, vector people)

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

Cancel

I think you should keep it
& you're going to Japan...... how lucky you are T_T
good luck starr-chan & have fun :)

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

Cancel

You have to keep the vector section! All I do is make vectors and I'd like to see other vector members be noted of their brilliance. =3

Cancel

I think we should just have an illumination for mix art... it's a lot more organized and saves a lot of room for the page. There is a lot of stuff on the CL page.

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.