Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls do you like boys with earrings? - Minitokyo

Girls do you like boys with earrings?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by (...) lol good for you naito at least you have a g-f i'm still single[/quote
hahahaha, can't keep up. ^_^'
well, you're still young. Saw your age (16). It seems that you still have time to look for the right kind of girl for you. :)
FOR huntress : ei, huntress. gunblade is still 16. Your going to commit adultery if you want to be his gf. :nya:

who said im planning to get a younger guy as my bf anyways.. o_O

So your saying that you like older guys with white hair? ahihihihihihi XD

such an extremist u are.. o.O

Why, thank you. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by (...) lol good for you naito at least you have a g-f i'm still single[/quote
hahahaha, can't keep up. ^_^'
well, you're still young. Saw your age (16). It seems that you still have time to look for the right kind of girl for you. :)
FOR huntress : ei, huntress. gunblade is still 16. Your going to commit adultery if you want to be his gf. :nya:

who said im planning to get a younger guy as my bf anyways.. o_O

So your saying that you like older guys with white hair? ahihihihihihi XD

such an extremist u are.. o.O

Why, thank you. XD

*insert a reacion here..* ==;

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

huh? :\

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

sowii.. ionno how to react to that.. XP

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntresssowii.. ionno how to react to that.. XP

Do you have classes today?

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

actually yah.. im just waiting for the coming of my second class in about 30 minutes.. and my last class.. XP why? XP

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

actually yah.. im just waiting for the coming of my second class in about 30 minutes.. and my last class.. XP why? XP

oh, nothing just checking out if you have classes. Coz you're always here in mt everytime I log in. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Heheheh... Interesting question. We know we see guys in Anime's with awesome earrings and piercings in their ear... I dunno. I do like guys with piercings. Both Cartirige's on each eat pierced. Teehee. Cause when you look at it from the back... It looks cool.. Ahh?

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

at the back. ^_^' wow what an angle to view a person wearing earrings. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntresssowii..(...) ionno how to react to that.. XP

oh, nothing just checking out if you have classes. Coz you're always here in mt everytime I log in. ^_^'

ahh.. it just so happened that it was my break time.. and for today's case.. one of my classes in this timeslot 10.30 - 11.30 was called off.. XP

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by (...) ionno how to react to that.. XP [/quote

ahh.. it just so happened that it was my break time.. and for today's case.. one of my classes in this timeslot 10.30 - 11.30 was called off.. XP

nice, for me I still have an examination going on. T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

ooooo.. and ur still here.. hahahahaha! adik.. XP

well.. im officially on hell month.. lotsa exams coming up soon.. XP and sem breaks coming up tooo.. XP cant wait.. XP

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

Quote by thehuntress

Quote by naito18

ooooo.. and ur still here.. hahahahaha! adik.. XP
well.. im officially on hell month.. lotsa exams coming up soon.. XP and sem breaks coming up tooo.. XP cant wait.. XP

What school are you from?

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

didnt i ask ya back?? XP gentlemen's first loL!~

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Ladies first girlie. XP

didn't I told you I'm a gentleman. :D

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

well.. didnt i tell you that im a "gentlelady.."

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Nope, you didn't. You said the other day that you're a "wild lady". ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18Nope, you didn't. You said the other day that you're a "wild lady". ^_^'

imbento.. >_>

still wun tell unless ya tell urs first.. XP

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Nope, I asked first be fair. XO

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18Nope, I asked first be fair. XO

then i wont be telling unless ya tell first.. XP

Cereal

Crunch..crunch...

love guys with earings!!! as long as their not too showy or have it pierced all around the ear in 'a row'.

egad...........what have i done?

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by Cereallove guys with earings!!! as long as their not too showy or have it pierced all around the ear in 'a row'.

yipee!! saved again. XD

Quote by thehuntress

Your one cruel hag. XO <----- here comes my teasing again :D

Signature
Sarang heyo....

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

Quote by naito18

Quote by Cereallove guys with earings!!! as long as their not too showy or have it pierced all around the ear in 'a row'.

yipee!! saved again. XD

Quote by thehuntress

Your one cruel hag. XO &lt;----- here comes my teasing again :D

well blah.. XP

hunt and naito. ur acting like my filipino friends, Chad and Manuel. *flashes baq* lol! XD

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.