Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls do you like boys with earrings? - Minitokyo

Girls do you like boys with earrings?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

For me only one earring looks cool for a male. :)

Signature
Sarang heyo....

lol yea only one earing is better than two... >_<;; personally i dont mind guys having earings but, i just think that having one looks better than two XD;

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by hagaren17lol yea only one earing is better than two... &gt;_&lt;;; personally i dont mind guys having earings but, i just think that having one looks better than two XD;

Thanks for agreeing with me. :D

Signature
Sarang heyo....

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Nope. No earrings and no long hair. And that's just my preference in manly appearance.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hmm.. it's a good thing that i keep my hair short and that earrings can be taken out! ^^

Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Not really... o_o; Haha.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by thegunblademasterhmm.. it's a good thing that i keep my hair short and that earrings can be taken out! ^^

Wow good for you. *lol* XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

I love guys iwth an earing. I dont like it wen they have like four though...

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I like guys with earrings. I dont know why its sexy. I guess like people like P Diddy can get away with having both ears pierced, i think with black guys it looks nice. I don't know why but if a black guy has two ears pierced its sexay :D and i mostly like it if a guy just has one ear pierced. thats always good too. just as long as it isnt too overboard its fine by me hehe

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by AtomskDTOi used to wear one earing in my left ear when i was in high school my
girlfriend at the time kind of digged it but now days i never wear it
because the look doesn't work for the business world

not true i wear an earring in my left ear and i work for a mortgage company.

lol

edit: i only wear very small sterling silver earrings :sweat: no Mr. Clean earrings for me.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

wow, that picture on the first page creeped me out. anyway, i find guys with only one earring very attractive and sexy. lol, i would never say that out loud. i hav a thing for guys with one earring :D two earrings is alrite...

Signature

I like guys with earrings. I prefer if they only have one, but if they can stylishly pull off wearing mulitiple ones, the more power to them. ^^

Though, for me, I think it's more of a combination of the earrings with their hair style.
Not too short, not too long. Bangs that semi-fall over the eyes... Hahaha.. I've been watching too much anime. ^^;;

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Thanks guys for keeping this forum alive. XD It's been a very long time since I've seen this forum of mine. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I would like to say that I think a guy with an earring or two are not only pretty sexy but also just cool. Just thought I would add my opinion to everyone elses. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

hell yeah!!!actually i'm kinda atracted t guys who have peirced earrings -i think it's because i'm used to it since I always see male korean singers who have it on tv. but not too much. the most will be three on one side. two on the ear lobes and the othr one on the upper ear... definitely not too much like what miketo posted. that is way too disgusting.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Yeah, guys with earings are kind of cute but I just like one earing on either left or right ear, not on both ears.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I don't really mind it actually. As long as there aren't any overpiercings going on, one shall do fine. Both ears are okay, but I'd just rather prefer one or none at all, to tell you the truth.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

...Guys with earrings... *dies*... XD! I mean it just tells you that they do have a femine (okay....forgive me. im not thinking of spelling right...) side. :3 Pssht! I always knew those "badarses" aren't bad. Made me laugh. XD
Well, yes. I like guys with earrings, but only one. Two just... uh.... no. >_<
i especially like them with small circle (hoop) earrings. >:3

[boom dop]

...............Ya know I get the strangest idea from reading this thread that perhaps if I get my left ear pierced or something I might be more popular with girls.

hm.......

- R. K. Kishore

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by leviathanrk.................................................
.....(...) know I get the strangest idea from reading this thread that perhaps if I get my left ear pierced or something I might be more popular with girls.
hm.......

Maybe. When my girlfriend saw me wearing an earring on my right ear. She told me it was kinda sexy. XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

i think guys should be able to at least have one earring i dont have one yet but i am getting the ikkitousen earring :D yay

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I wish I could see that earring of yours. ^_^' I don't really know what's itlike. ^_^'

Signature
Sarang heyo....

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Man! You girls better like guys with earrings ya know! XD Because i'm a kickass guy with a silver earring XD hahahaha.... well, i plan on having one more on the other ear.... and that's pretty much it, unless i aim for the cartilage area as well... hehe....

man, i got no good pic to show what i mean.... but well, maybe i put up a personal pic showing what i mean someday aye? ^_^

Signature

lol - i dnt mind guys with earings... my guy has his ear, eyebrow and tounge peirced.... so i have no problem with earrings and piercings....

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.