Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+] - Minitokyo

[Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+]

What do you think?

Good
5 votes
Ok
2 votes
So-so
4 votes
Could be better
1 votes
Don't like it.
0 votes
Crap!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I seriously hope this doesn't get deleted.

Hi everyone,

I'm making this thread because I would like to share a novel/ story I've worked on a few years. It all began in 2002 and has been through many different versions and I hope this version I'm posting is the last. (I really do.)

Information on this story please check; Please Help! Character Designs.

Disclaimer: Apocalypse Alliance is a story written by ideas I've came up with ever since 2002. This story is mainly written for fun and does not show any sign of being published or being sold in the near future. The story and names of characters were designed and created by my friends and I, whom has given me permission to use their characters. I DO NOT own the lyrics and songs that are used in this story, nor do I own the Trademark cars (Toyota, Mazda, BMW and etc...) Lastly, I hope this story may not offend or insult anyone in anyway, as its written with no intention to do so!

Dedicated to these clubs: Gallopia's Story Anime Club, Made-to-Create && RainfallingLove.

Rated: M 15+; Strong course language; mild violence; sexual referrences.

Here it is and enjoy;

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/26/1113176/Banner.png

The Apocalypse Alliance

Prologue/ Opening Sequence

[[Background Music: "Blood and Fire" - Powerful T.]]

Everything surrounding the great Mount Typhoon was hidden under the dark night sky. There was not a speck of cloud that was to be seen from the dark horizon.

It was just past midnight, stars of all sizes were twinkling away brightly, and the moon was as stunning as it was yesterday. A sudden squeal ripped through the peaceful scenery. Another squeal followed by another. Bright headlights beamed onto the concrete roads. A drop of the clutch sent another load squeal echoing beyond the mountains.

Sinking its way down, a black Toyota MR2 GTS swerved left to right at high speeds tackling Mount Typhoons corners.

Its black exterior projected the bright moon shinning on the carbon fibre hood as it rips through the mountain. Suddenly the MR2 braked, slowing down entering a narrow right hand corner.

There was a burst of flames from the exhaust as the MR2 exited with the rear end of the car swinging out dangerously. A loud grunt came from the Mid-ship engine, as the black MR2 danced its way past.

The driver shifts into a higher gear with his left hand and steered with the right. Having planted the right foot on the throttle, the driver manipulated the revs matching with the engine notes. Revs decreased coming into a corner, brake lights trailing behind as the rears slowly slid out.

With precise weight performing manoeuvres and control, the driver was capable of keeping his racing line to the next corner. Using momentum and the inertia, the MR2 snapped to the opposite direction and surged into the hairpin at terrifying speed.

Entering the high speed section of Mount Typhoon, the black MR2 grunted hungrily sniffing the air. As the roads became steeper the speed of the MR2 rocketed upwards.

Yet the speed from the downhill was once again stopped by yet another corner from the mountain. Choosing to stick with the inside line, the nose of the car was inches away from touching the inside wall of rocks. The rear tires were spinning incredibly fast pushing the car around the corner.

Swerving left to right then dancing around a u-turn as though it was skating on ice. Having drifted every turn so far, the MR2 did not once hit the apex or guardrail while performing these actions. The notes from the exhausts echoed over the valley before a large jet of flames shot out. It was declining faster and faster.

Using another kind of racing technique, the driver of this MR2 trailed brake onto the upcoming u-turn. Having the ball of the right foot on the brakes and the heels on the throttle. The car revved loudly, shooting past the RPMS in second gear. The MR2 slid sideways, throwing leaves into the air.

After that... the MR2 was gone leaving the valley and returning home. Everything returned to silence...

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! > <

[lots of 'MR2' used...= ='']

*google up the car names*

So that's how it looks...

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Very nice dude, very nice. keep u the good work ^ ^

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Yeah, sorry about that Fantasy.. Lol. I tend to use the car's name ALOT. But there will be less of that in the next few updates.

STAY TUNE FOR MORE, ne!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

tenko..

so sorry, i wasn't able to read it anymore..
i'll probably print it out,
anyway, good idea that you have put it in the thread..
-_-

merged: 06-03-2007 ~ 03:18pm
and it's the cars again i see.. :)

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Offcourse it's about cars... that's all I know. T_T

Leave me alone, if I was to have interest in anything else and felt inspired to write something about, I would. >_<

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

Quote by Tenko-sanOffcourse it's about cars... that's all I know. T_T

Leave me alone, if I was to have interest in anything else and felt inspired to write something about, I would. >_<

ehh..er.. um.. ^_^' o-of course..ehe..he ^_^'
sorry for that comment..
b-but im kinda amazed when i hear people talking a lot about cars..

skyline is the only car i know..(or should i say, the only car i appreciate)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Lol. I see... Well shall I post more?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

Quote by Tenko-sanLol. I see... Well shall I post more?

up to you.. :) [sure thing..]
but i'll still print it when the classes starts :)
well now, that's a promise! (i won't forget that) :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Last update before I get some sleep & Some useful information...

Apocalypse = Suzuki Aki (Lee's older brother)
Navigator = Satou Miyuki (Aki's fiance/e, dunno which is which)
Tornado = Wong Yi Fei; she drives the Nissan Sileighty.
Typhoon = Suzuki Lee; drives the FPV F6 Typhoon Falcon.

***EDITED***
Chapter One - "Apocalypse Begins"

-1-

Time: 6:54am Date: 17th January Location: Apocalypse Headquarters, Unknown.

*Beep*

"Navigator, could you please come into my office," spoke a man into the microphone. "I have something for you to do."
"Yes sir, I'll be there in a sec, " said the young lady on the other side.
"Thank you."

*Beep*

Moments later there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door swung open and a secretary walked in. She was in her 20's, dressed in a light blue blouse, dark blue knee high skirt and high heels. The secretary approached the desk and smiled at the man. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, which uncovered her pretty face. Her large brown eyes looked straight into the man's eye, smiling. She was tall, around 175cm and medium built with a good figure.

"Good morning, sir," said the secretary in a soft voice.
"Good morning, Navigator," replied the man. He handed her a folder with pages of information. "I need you to post these to Mount Typhoon; these are Wind Unit's new task.
"I'll get straight to it, is there anything else?" Navigator grinned.
"No, that's it for now."
"Ok, if there's anything you need, just call me."

Navigator turned on her spot and slowly walked to the door. Her hands lightly gripped the handle.

"Miyuki-chan... How about we go have lunch together?" the man behind the desk suggested. His midnight blue eyes lit up. "We'll go somewhere romantic?"

Navigator spun around, she was smiling happily. "Glad to, Aki-kun. As long as you're driving."
"Ok, it's a deal."

Navigator blew a kiss to the man and left the room, the door shutting behind her.

-2-

Time: 3:57pm Location: Project: Apocalypse West Branch.

Outside of the Apocalypse west branch, sat two black tuned vehicles. A yellow F6 Falcon and a black Sileighty owned by the Wind Unit of the Apocalypse Alliance. The branch was located at the bottom of Mount Typhoon; this little part time workshop attracts a lot of local racers. There are usually a lot of local's car enthusiasts that hang around there.

The owner of this workshop is Wind Unit's fastest racer, Tornado. Also the owner of the Sileighty that parked beside the F6 Falcon.

Today, for a young girl who turned, 21 was like any other day. Tornado was out and about doing little work around the workshop. She's a strong girl with a greater passion for racing and speed. Her determination as a street racer is like no other in the Alliance. Her main skills are being able to tackle the mountain at high speeds with her low horsepower car and keep up with any. She may be small in size and often mistaken to be a teenager, her teammate never dared to tease her once. He knows how deadly she can be.
Tornado is a workaholic, she always seem to have heaps of energy that keeps her going all day long. She hardly ever takes breaks. With a crazy schedule she gets and tasks, her figure is slim and fit.

So there she was at her desk, resting her head on the palms of her hand. Under her fringe was a file report with the latest tasks set to them by the main boss. She bit her lower lips opening the folder. Her eyes widen with shock.

Another task! This is the 6th time this week! 6th! That meanie... never lets us have some fun around here! Maybe I should get Typhoon to have a nice long chat with that meanie-head!

Tornado frowned; she had just finished the task that was handed to her last week along with the reports of her team mate. For once in her life she was exhausted. She slumped back against her chair and gave a deep sigh. "So boring..."

Someone had walked in from the hallway wearing a white collar shirt, grey cargo pants and pair of new balance cross trainers. He was also wearing a cap with the words 'The Realm' across it. This guy looked sleepy, his eyes were half opened. There was only a small glimpse of midnight blue that was visible. He stood tall, 178cm, pretty straight and was medium built. He looked at Tornado.

"Typhoon, where are you going?" Tornado asked, as soon as she saw him. "We've got our task for this month already."

Typhoon looked back at Tornado and shrugged. He walked towards the main entrance. "I'm going out. I have something to do and it's urgent."
"What is it that you have to do?" said Tornado advancing on him. "Tell me!"
"Something important, ok? I won't be back by... tonight."
"Buh th---"
"Explain everything to me, tonight."

Without saying another word, Typhoon walked out of the workshop and got into his car. Back inside Tornado was grumpy. She slammed her fist on the table. She pouted angrily.

Both of them are meanies!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

haha! :)

Together...forever...
Signature

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

XD Yayyy~ I like your story sooo much! I'll keep checking back for updates!

Oh and that cool Tornado girl reminds me of the character I submitted! Is she? Is she, Tengi-san?! XD
I'm so excited! This is the beginning of the best story I've ever read! Something I actually
want to read! My mom would never believe me! XD

Post another update again, soon! <3 *glomps the bunny*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

Nice story! It's really nice! I hope you update soon!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

Heh heh...I don't like cars much...no...that's wrong...I don't really care about cars...but as for your story. it's pretty intersting! But...I have a few suggestions and questions. And...umm...some of my corres=ctions are gonan be really specific...I hope you don't mind...-.-'

First of all, when you say "Today, for a young girl who turned 21 was like any other day," you need to put a comma after 21.

Next, this part is confusing:

Typhoon looked back at Tornado and shrugged. He walked towards the main entrance. "I'm going out. I have something to do and it's urgent."
"What is it that you have to do?" said Tornado advancing on him. "Tell me!"
"Something important, ok? I won't be back by... tonight."
"Buh th---"
"Explain everything to me, tonight."

I get Typhoon leaves...but...when he said he won't be back by tonight and then the girl interrupted...I got confused. I can't tell who says the last two lines.

Umm...other then that...it's good. I can't say much more...because...(no offence)...heh heh...I could care less about cars...-.-'...heh heh...so I'll read your story and give you suggestions...Oh yeah...one last thing: I don't really see a connection between the prologue and the first chapter...I mean, there's racing and cars...but...I don't really see a connection between a driver racing on a mountain, and the next part. Also...you shoudl try to connect the characters a bit more..right now all I'm reading is three totally different scenes...I know you probably have it later...but maybe you should try making a better transition...? It's a bit confusing. Lastly...it's kind of choppy...no...it is choppy...a bit...

Well...keep writing! Please don't take my suggestions or anythign the wrong way...-.-'

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i find tenko's writing too detailed.. and you can see the shifting of places and events..
plus imagination, you'll see, as if you're watching a movie.
(this is my opinion)

(and about your correction, i see your point..)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

TreeFarieAaliyah: Thanks for the suggestion. I'll edit some of the parts, haha, honestly my grammar and punctuation(Is that what they are called?) skills are really bad. (Was in lowest english classes, throughout my education). Lol.

The transistions between the first part doesn't have much of a connection, and you're right. So I changed it to an Opening Sequence. But I've read another story like this (I mean the structure and all) and it was well recieved so I'm trying to write like the other author did. I do find the way I write my things enjoyable. (Writers point of view.) Thanks for the suggestions though, just what I needed. (I like new challenges and ways to improve!)

Rorenzu-chan~: Thank you for the nice words, appreciate it! You are right also, I did have the intention of writing this out as though it was being produced into a movie, 3 YEARS AGO! (This first chapter hasn't been changed alot.) But the way, I actually wrote this in a Roleplay style, with the 'In Character' mode. Since this story has alot of characters I wanted each and everyone of them to play a part in it, someway and somehow. I know I'm asking alot.

So all in all.. I hope all the stuff I've said has made some sense... or I should just shut up and start posting. Lol. Sorry for the confusion TreeFarieAaliyah.

merged: 06-04-2007 ~ 06:18pm
Update...

Info:

Lava = Michelle Kingston; drives the Mitsubishi Lancer Evoluion III GSR

-3-

Typhoon fired up the yellow F6 Falcon, which parked beside the black Sileighty. Typhoon threw the gearstick into reverse and backed out onto the road. He inserted the gearstick into first gear and the revs responded and the F6 Falcon drove down the street. Having only driven a hundred metres, the Ford came to a stop at the red lights.

A few seconds later the lights went green and the F6 Falcon was off again. Typhoon short shifts to second hearing the blow-off valve hiss and then quickly into third gear as he took a left lane leading to the highway. There he pushed down the throttle, his car revving hard and speed down the ramp. He didn't need to rush; it was only an hour drive to the Fire Unit Branch in Golden Gate City.

An hour drive to Golden Gate City and taking the highway... This is going to be a hell of a drive.

Typhoon sighed and drove on, the in-line six cylinder turbo engine hissed and growl as it passed cars.

I hope she's there today...I really want to give her these presents...

An hour later...

Time: 4:59pm Location: Project: Apocalypse North Branch

Arriving at the Fire Unit Branch in Golden Gate City, Typhoon's yellow F6 parked beside a red Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III. Typhoon got out of his car and looked around the place. It was quiet and no other cars drove through the quiet street. He frowned a little.

She doesn't seem to be here today; maybe I'll just drop these down in her office.

Typhoon walked inside the workshop and approached the front desk. Behind the desk was an old friend of his, who he met not long ago. Her name was Lava. The young lady on the other end of the counter looked up and smiled.

"Hey, you! Finally came to visit, aye?" said Lava, coming out and hugging her friend. "Oh, what have you got there?"

Lava's brown eyes focused on the presents in Typhoon's hands. "Looks expensive."

"Oh, these," replied Typhoon looking at the bunch of flowers and a small box with a card on top of it. "These are for Passion."
"Aw! How sweet of you! I wish some guy would get me something like that!"
"Ha! What about Jason? Doesn't he get you anything on special occasions?"

Lava sat back down behind her desk and sighed. "Nope, we broke up not long ago. But I've met someone new though."
"Oh, I'm sorry."
"It's ok," smiled Lava. "I'm fine about the whole break up thing."
"I hope so," said Typhoon returning the smile. "So do I happen to know this person you've hooked up with?"
"No way! I haven't introduced him to any of the Alliance yet."
"Haha... I see, well good luck with your new relationship. Though I must say... Poor Jason."

There was a moment silence before one of them talked.

"So is Passion here?" asked Typhoon.
"Afraid not, she's out doing another one of those tasks. Won't be back till late."
"Is that so? Well, can I just drop these off at her office?" Typhoon scratched his cheek. "Won't take long." Bugger!
"Go nuts!"
"Thanks"

Typhoon walked through the door on the right and down the hallway that lead to the back of the workshop. He took a left turn and reached Passion's office. He opened the door gently and switched on the lights. His eyes wondered around the room and spotted a large framed picture of Passion and him on the wall. Slowly he walked to the desk, placing the flowers beside the monitor. The desk was surrounded by photo frames of Passion and himself. Typhoon grinned.

Kneeling down, Typhoon grabbed hold of a photo frame and looked at it. Each and everyone of the photos reminded him of all the fun times he had with his beautiful girlfriend. The pictures dated back four years ago when they first met in college.

Ahh, the memories... I wish we were able to make more of these. Sigh.. stupid tasks!

Opening the first draw of the desk, Typhoon placed the small brown box he had inside and then closed it. "Happy Birthday... sweetie..."

Not long after Typhoon left his girlfriend's office and returned to the front where Lava was working. She greeted him once more as he entered.

"That was quick," said Lava, once Typhoon walked in. "Did you just leave the presents on her desk."
"Yeah that's about it. Wait... and a small note." said Typhoon. He slipped a hand down his jean pocket and pulled out his keys. "Could you let Passion know, when she gets back that I was looking for her?"
"Sure!" Lava nodded with a smile. "Just before you go, tell Tornado that it's a girls night out this Saturday."
"Ok, will do. See you around Lava."
"Have a nice day, Typhoon."

Typhoon left the workshop and walked to his car. He opened the door and got in. Grabbing the seat belt with his left hand and clipping it in the buckle, with his other hand he had inserted the key and fired up the F6. The soft grumbling of the engine vibrated the car. Slowly, Typhoon reached for the gearstick and slotted it into reverse. With a light touch of the accelerator pedal the F6 slowly reversed out onto the road. Slotting the gearstick into first gear, the car launched forward turning left to another street, making his way back to the Wind Unit Branch.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

roleplaying's the best! :)
sigh*
and anyway, you're welcome.
it's just that i like the way you describe things in your story, very detailed. (and about the grammar and spelling, i don't know, but some published books i've read doesn't really have good grammar either and a little flaws in spelling[probably a typographical error though].)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Ok, hope this romantic scene is actually romantic to those who read it.. I'm not really a romantic guy so.. yeah.. don't expect much from me. =P

Useful info:

Passion = Madison Hawkins; Lee's girlfriend and drive the BMW M3

-4-

Two hours after Lee's departure...

Time: 8:02pm Location: Project: Apocalypse North Branch.

An Imolarot red BMW M3 drove into an empty garage of the Fire Unit workshop. A large puff of smoke erupted from the exhaust as the car was switched off. Getting out of the car was a beautiful young woman with shoulder length silky hair. She wore a black tank top with a brown shirt underneath. Her legs were wrapped tight by the blue denim pants.

Lights hanging from different angles shined on the young woman and her machine, lighting parts of the female racer. Her eyes were an amazing crystal blue. Her face was as white as snow, smooth as silk and simply gorgeous. Her slender figure was fit and athletic due to the workout she does.

Coming out of the reception area, Lava walked into the workshop and approached the young woman. She smiled as she stood infront of her.

"Finally, you're here, Passion!" said Lava laughed, leaning against the M3. "What took you so long?"
"Sorry, this task was a little more troubling than I had thought it would be," apologised the woman, removing a strand of hair away from her face. "The task of setting a new record on Dragon's Route was interrupted by a small gang."
"Is that so? I'm glad you"re alright. But, did you manage to set a new record?" asked Lava.
"Oh yes. I beat the old one by almost a second."
"Well done."
"Thanks."

Lava got off the car and straightens herself up. She placed a finger on her lips. "That reminds me, someone was looking for you today. -Let's tease her, for fun.

Passion raised her eyebrow. "Really? What did that person want?"
"Umm... I can't quite remember who, though. He left quickly."
"Ohh..." mumbled Passion, looking disappointed. I thought he would've remembered what day today was...

Lava skipped up to Passion and planted her right hand on Passion's shoulder. "I think you should go home and get some rest. I'll finish up the reports. Plus, you will need all the strength you can get tomorrow." -She has no idea!
"Yeah, that's not a bad idea. I have something to do just before I head home, I'll just finish that off quickly."

Passion walked into the main building, her hands formed into a pair of fists. She darted past the front desk, marched along the hallway to her office. She opened the door then slammed it shut. Idiot... how could you have forgotten!

Soft tears rolled down her smooth face dropping to the ground. It was dark. Passion let out a soft cry. Our first time together for a long time and he forgets!

Her right hand wondered around in the dark in search of the light switch. She found it and flicked it down. The lights came on brightening up her office.

I won't forgive him!

The young and beautiful Passion wiped the tears away from her face and looked up. Her eyes wondered over to her table, where she saw a bunch of flowers lying beside her monitor. She quickly walked to her desk and grabbed the flowers and inside was a note.

Hey sweetie!

Happy Birthday! To you! I wish you have a wonderful birthday today! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see you today and hand you these gifts in person. I really would like to make it up to you when we have some free time. I promise when we have enough free time, we'll get to walk down that aisle... Smile and happy, today is your special day! Don't ever forget - I LOVE YOU! Always, Forever! <333

- Lee.

They smell so wonderful! Passion smiled and placed her nose against the flowers sniffing them pleasantly. Her beautiful eyes were filled with tears of joy as she re-read the letter once more and noticed she had missed something.

P.S: Look in your first draw for more presents!

Slowly Passion slid opens the first draw. On top of all her stationary was a small brown box with a ribbon tied around it. Her eyes widen. Her hands nervously reached for the box. Please let it be what I think it is! Please...!

Taking her time, Passion pulled apart the ribbon and removed the lid. Her eyes widen.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Passion screamed from the top of her lungs. She stumbled back falling into her chair, her face in her hands. The tears were leaking badly now. OH MY GOD! I can't believe him... I just can't...

Lava burst through the door, holding a tank wrench. "What's wrong?!?" she cried urgently. She gave the mighty tank wrench a few swings. "Did someone attack you!?!"

Passion looked up, her eyes filled with tears. She didn't say a work and just pointed at the box. Lava raised her eyebrow and stop swinging the tank wrench. She walked over to the box to take a good look.

Lava too, let out a high pitch scream almost as loud as Passions. "Holy... SHIT!" Her mouth hanged open at the sight of the box.

"H-how much-h-h-how... m-uch... do you... T-think... he got that for-r" stuttered Lava, her eyes not leaving the box. "It's so pretty..."

Not a single word came from Passion. She was still shocked and amazed. Then she felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. Her hands nervously reached for her cell and pulled it out, hitting the answer button.

"H-hello..?" her voice was tiny and quiet. "Passion... speaking...?"
"Hey sweetie!" spoke a guy from the other end. "Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy your present I got you!"

Passion was still in tears, she softly cried into the microphone."Idiot... Idiot... you shouldn't have given something like that..."

"Gorgeous, are you ok? Are you crying!?!"
"Of course I am! You're the biggest Idiot! You shouldn't have brought it! You shouldn't have!" replied Passion her voice shaking. "Idiot..."
"Aww, Sweetie... don't cry! Please... I have to buy that for you, I saw your face when you first spotted it. You had the cutest expression then. It made me smile. You obviously know why I had given you this... it's because... Madison...I Love You, and I wanted this to be special for you..."

A sudden warm and happy feeling swept over the young and beautiful Passion. She tears had stopped as the words came out.

"Thank you hunn? she began softly. I love you so much. So very much!"
" love you too sweetie. With all my heart. Have you tried on the necklace, sweetie?"

Passion reached for the necklace and picked it up. With the help from Lava, the necklace was secured around her neck and gleamed, glowed and sparkled as the light hits it.

"Lee, hunnie, its beautiful! Thank you so much! This is the best birthday present ever..."
"Your welcome, sweetie. I'm glad that you like it."
"No, hunnie, I LOVE IT! Thank you! Thank you so much! It's so beautiful!" Passion held onto the Amethyst padlock and kissed it lightly. "When I look at this, it'll remind me of you, hunn."

On the other end of the phone, Typhoon laughed softly as Passion giggled. Everything Passion had in mind was all forgotten as she talked with her boyfriend on the phone. After all this was not the time to be doing reports but to spend it on their personal life, which these two have been longing to do...

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:)
uhummh.. :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

No updates today. I'm too tired and I need sleep now. Updates coming tomorrow, Friday and hopefully the weekends.

merged: 06-07-2007 ~ 05:57pm
I just made this part up on the top of my head while I was on here.. This will be editted in the future.

-5-

Time: 6:30pm
Location: Namida City; Tears of Heaven (Restaurant, using that name for now. I'll change it later.)

Soft classical music played throughout the restaurant as the band played their way to all the couples inside. The soft and peaceful ambiance suited well with the dim lit atmosphere that was only brighten by candle lit tables and the fabulous crystal chandeliers that hung off the white ceiling. The walls were a light shade of yellow and the floorboards was brown in colour. Along side the light tinted windows sat garden beds all with fresh roses reaching for the sky. Apart from the music that was playing there was a cluttering of utensils, also the soft whispers of conversation.

Sitting at one of the tables almost at the centre of the room, a young couple had their eyes on each other and were chatting away amused. On one side of the table, sat a woman in her late twenties with beauty that surpassed all the roses in the restaurant. Her long black hair gleamed from the light, her hazel eyes, round and pretty gazed at the man, she'll spend the rest of her life with. Her face was brighten up by the soft touches of make up, just to intensify her beauty even more. The woman wore a red dress that had hugged her curves just right. It also had a slit near the bottom that allowed her to show off her long and slender legs.

"Thank you for taking me here tonight, Aki-kun," said the woman, her left arm extended across the table. There on her ring finger was the engagement ring that connected the couple. "It's so hard to get a table in here, I'm glad they had one for us. This sure does bring back memories."

The named, Aki, smiled. "You're welcome dear. I knew you loved this place so I had booked us a table."

Aki, was a 26 year old man and also the leader of 'Apocalypse Alliance'. He was a fairly handsome man that had girls chasing him throughout his racing days. However, he had no interest of falling inlove then. He had medium length hair, the top of his hair stuck out a little hanging above other layer of hair defying gravity. Resting to the side of his head was sharp fringes that was like claws. His midnight blue eyes focused on the woman infront of him, not watching or eyeing anything else. Sitting up straight and resting his left arm on the table, his left hand along with the woman's locked together. Aki was wearing a black suit, a white fansy shirt underneath and leather shoes.

"Aw! You still remember." smiled the woman.
"Of course, Miyu-chan," Aki replied cheekily.

Then Miyuki started to look a little worried. "I'm sorry, Aki-kun. I know I should be enjoying tonight and not worry about anything else.. but I can't help it..."
"What is it, Miyu-chan?" asked Aki, warmly.
"It's about 'Reign Of Terror'," she bit her lower lip. "I'm worried that they will disrupt the peace here in the south..."
"I see."
"It's just that I fear we'll never get a chance like this again..."

Aki nodded, still smiling. "I'll tell you something though and you must not tell anyone else."
"Ok..."
"Reign of Terror are definitely going to challenge everyone here. I'm sure of it," seeing his fiancee get even more worried, he added: "But, with you, Lee and I we WILL protect this region with everything we have. So please, lets not talk of this. Tonight is about you and I..." - R.O.T... huh? It won't be easy defending them off, I'll need to come up with a strategy.

Miyu-chan did her best to smile, but her she knew her fiance was right.

"Sorry..."
"It's ok, sweetie." Aki moved closer to Miyuki. "Now, what about that wedding we've always talked about?"
-------------//

Cutting it short there..

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:( i can't concentrate.. be back tomorrow. (for more update)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Posted up a banner for this story. Check it out. ^-^b (Banner is first post)

merged: 06-09-2007 ~ 08:48am
Last update has been fixed! (Thanks Rorenzu!)

Oh, I think I may post up some pictures of the cars in the future, so you wouldn't have to google them up.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

wow. :)
[you should use that (pic-link) to invite people in your thread]

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

That's an idea. Lol. I'm not good with most of the HTML stuff. Hahaha.. I feel so useless.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.