Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+] - Minitokyo

[Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+]

What do you think?

Good
5 votes
Ok
2 votes
So-so
4 votes
Could be better
1 votes
Don't like it.
0 votes
Crap!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i'll do it.

here is it.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/batchi_lei/tenkoBanner.png

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Short update.. Again wrote this on the top of my head.

-6-

Miyuki's eyes lit up as a grin flashed across her beautiful face. Her hand gripped her fiance's hand even harder.

"Wedding!" she exclaimed happily. "Oh my god, you finally want to talk about it!

Aki chuckled at his fiancee's reaction. "I guess the time is right for the two of us to finally be together, as a married couple."

Miyuki was so happy. She had a lot to say.

"Have you decided on the date, Aki!?" she asked excitedly.
"No," he shook his head. "I was going to ask you that. It's your choice, I don't mind when."
"Oh that's great! Uhhmm.."

She bit her lower lips, pressing her right index finger against it lightly. She thought about it.

"How about over a month long? Therefore, we can plan everything together," she looked at her fiance and repeated; "Yes, TOGETHER."
"Haha, ok. We'll plan this together, sweetie."
"But, who will look after the Unit's while we're planning this, hunn?"

Miyuki gave a short nod. "Good point..."

An idea had popped in her head instantly.

"I know!"
"Yes?" asked Aki.
"We can all do with a month long holiday!" suggested Miyuki. "You know, everyone's been complaining that you give them way too much tasks to do!"
"Not everyone!" exclaimed Aki, smiling. "Not my brother."
"Your brother too!" corrected Miyuki, giggling. "Lee's the one that's been complaining the most. He says it's all work and no fun! Come on, Aki... just one month!"

She gave him a cute puppy eye look, which Aki couldn't resist.

"Fine, hunnie. What ever you like," he gave in, chuckling. "One month holiday to all."

Miyuki leaned over the table and gave her fiance a passionate kissed on the lips. "You're the best, Aki-kun."
"I know," replied Aki, cheekily.

They kissed again...

Around eight o'clock, Aki and Miyuki walked out of the fabulous restaurant, arm in arm towards their vehicle. Aki lead Miyuki to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for her. She got into the car and he closed the door behind her. Then he walked around and got into the driver seat, closing the door beside him. There was a turn of keys and ignited the heart of the car. It had drove out of their parking spot. With a shift of gears, the vehicle drove into the night...

----------------------//

Again, this will be editted in the future..

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:) [you've got a lot of ideas..] :o
impressive..

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Most of the post has been editted. ^_^ Want more?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

sure. :) [anyway, didn't you tell firemace a.k.a sevenskies about your thread?]

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

-7-

Time: 7:45am Date: 20th January Location: Suzuki/Hawkin's Residence/ Sunshine Bay

Woken by the alarm clock, Typhoon sleepily forced himself out of bed and tripped over his collection of car magazines. He stood up and kicked the pile of magazines. He had a good night sleep and overall happy that his girlfriend loved the present he got for her. Typhoon swung open his wardrobe and grabbed some clean clothing. His head turned, looking outside the window.

God, I'm so sleepy. I talked ages on the phone last night. But, today looks like a good day it'll be waste if I don't enjoy it.

Typhoon closed the curtains and dressed himself into the new clothes he had picked out. In a few minutes he walked out of his room, straight to bathroom to clean his face and teeth. Then he walked downstairs to the kitchen.

He wore a dark green shirt with half the button done up properly. A pair of black 3/4 cargo pants and his usual white NB casuals. Typhoon opened a cabinet, looking roughly inside.

"Hmm," Typhoon searched through the cabinet, he grabbed one of the cereal boxes out of the many choices he had. "I think I'll go with this one today."

Closing a cabinet and opening another, Typhoon got out a bowl. Sliding a drawer open he reached out for a spoon. He poured the cereal into the bowl, roughly almost to the top. Then walked to the fridge and grabbed the milk. Quickly pouring the milk into the bowl and then all that was in the bowl went down to his hungry stomach.

As he finished, Typhoon washed the bowl and spoon before putting them aside to dry in the sun. Soon, he went and sat back down in the lounge room where on the coffee table was a folder of tasks and reports.

Typhoon read what his first task was; an unknown racer from a distant prefecture had challenge Typhoon to a race on his home course for tomorrow.

Kazaf... what the hell? Typhoon raised his left eyebrow looking at the challenger's name. Never heard of him before... and drives an S13... Not bad.

There was another task he had to do and that was to do a time attack and beat the old record. A record held in Mount. Typhoon. This was an easy task to Typhoon. He had improved a little over the off season and wanted to test out his skills.

A new record, this is going to be fun! I could also use it as a practice section for tomorrow's race with this Kazaf...

Typhoon got out from the couch. Hurrying along quickly, Typhoon slipped on his shoes while grabbing the keys from the top shelf. He strolled out of the house locking the front door behind. Moments later he had the yellow F6 all fired up and pumping.

Divine Unit's prepared yellow F6 Falcon drove out of the driveway and onto the black surfaced roads. The hungry 4.0l turbo engine hissed as it picked up speed and cruised around the 50km/h mark. Typhoon lifted his right foot off the accelerator pedal; the car hissed again taking a left turn that led to the highway. The F6 drove past a pair of traffic lights reaching third gear.

It was a short drive from the inner city to the mountain, Typhoon turned up the volume of the CD player as one of his favourite songs played.

[[Background Music: The Discovery - Initial D Movie OST]]

Typhoon sped up the revs exceeding the rev limit, he punched the car into fourth gear powering down Mount Typhoon. The F6 cruised the first stint of the course being stopped mostly by slower cars that was driving down the mountain with him. The turbo engine growled and hissed staying behind a slower car as it made the way down.

Let's take it nice and slow now. I guess I'll have to wait till tonight to set the time. It'll be too dangerous to drive a hundred percent right now or even go fast for that matter.

Steering nicely and smoothly the F6 Falcon stayed close to the pack. Typhoon hummed to the music as he casually made his way down. The grunts of the engine responded with every tap of the throttle.

"If I don't have anymore tasks to do before I set that record and race, i'd better go and visit Shinjiro and catch up."

With the rest of the way, the F6 crept along making sudden fast dashes here and there for the fun of it. Fifteen minutes later he reached the workshop. Tornado's Sileighty was already there.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

munch* munch*
i'll be back for more update.
Itadakimasu!minna-san :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

More updates coming tonight! Yay, I'm in such a good writing mood lately, I'm already planning ahead of what I've got. ^_^

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

>.< i wish i could also start mine.
well, that's great then! :) im happy to hear you're well motivated. :)
[im really looking forward to your finish product] :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hey,

I hope you can start yours soon. I would really like to read it. ^_^
I'm motivated because there is people reading my story and helping me along. I wouldn't be this motivated if I was doing this alone.

merged: 06-10-2007 ~ 08:19pm

-8-

Time: 8:17am Location: Project: Apocalypse West Branch

Typhoon got out of the Wind/ Divine Unit's F6, which was parked beside the Sileighty. Having set a foot in the main building, an office chair came hurling at him and hitting him square on the torso. He stumbled backwards and fell onto the ground.

"Oi, who the fuck is throwing chairs in the morning!?!" cried Typhoon in pain. He rubbed his chest and getting into his feet. "Oww!"

Standing not far infront of him, was a really pissed off and moody Tornado. Her arms were crossed. Her face was not innocent looking anymore, nor pretty enough. It had the look of plain anger and fury. Today she was wearing an office blouse coloured in grey with a blue knee high skirt and high heels.

"Where the hell were you!?" she yelled angrily, putting her hands on her waist. "Don't tell me you have completely forgotten about the meeting today!?"

Just as Typhoon opened his mouth to defend himself, Tornado cut him off. "Don't say anything. I don't want to listen to you right now!" She threw a folder with more tasks in it. "Here are your tasks and don't even bother coming in. I don't want to see you till tomorrow. I want them all finished!"

Tornado turned on her heels and marched to her desk. She didn't say a single word nor gave another glance at Typhoon. Unfortunately, Typhoon squatted down and picked up the folder thinking to himself. Note to self...never misjudge a woman's PMS...because they're dangerous and very scary!

The midnight blue eyes of the young racer looked around. He had more than the whole day to waste. Being kicked out of his own workshop until tomorrow, he had nothing else to do. "Maybe I should call Shinjiro now."

Reaching deep into his cargo pockets, he got out his cell and dialled in his friend's number. Seconds later, someone picked up.

"Hello?" said a sleepy voice. "Who is it?"
"Hey buddy," said Typhoon casually. "It's me, Lee."
"Good morning, dude," greeted Shinjiro, yawning. "How have you been? The racing team any good?"
"Yeah it's okay. I've been good lately," replied Typhoon, rubbing his chest. "How about you?"
"Not too bad. Just on a small break before I head to the University. I don't even have time to practice those racing skills anymore."
"Studying taking up your time, is it?"
"Yeah it is. I'm in my final year and things are picking up quick."
"Hey, if you're free today want to meet up around Big Ron's?" suggested Typhoon, walking to the garage. "I thought we could catch up and just hang."
"Yeah that's a good idea; I need to get out of the house more often. Plus, I can give the old girl a push down Mount Typhoon."

Both of them laughed. Typhoon sat lightly on the bonnet of a white, decent looking car.

"Alright, how about I meet you at Ron's at say... 8:30? Then go and have some fun at the arcades?"
"Sounds good man. I'll meet you there. Alright, see you soon."
"Yeah, see you soon."

Typhoon hanged out and pocketed his cell away. He looked down at the white car. I bet you're craving for a run around town loose huh?

Underneath Typhoon was a white Nissan 180sx with a black top and fitted with nice black racing rims. At the rear of the car it had a twin sport exhaust. He got off the hood and opened the driver-side door. Inside the beautiful 180sx was the stock interior.

Typhoon happily got into the 180sx, sitting comfortably in the bucket seat. As he switched on the engine, the dash infront of him became to life. The tachometer hovered over one-thousand RPM. Planting his right foot down on the throttle, pressing it down. The car growled, he did it once more and the car growled again.

"Kelly won't mind if I drive the car for a bit.." he said to himself. He strapped on the seatbelt and shoved the gearstick into first gear, releasing the clutch. There he lightly pushed down the accelerator and steered the car out of the workshop and onto the road. "Off to Big Ron's we go!"

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

I had finished one short story before when I was in 2nd yr.highschool. [along with the help of my sister]
but, mind you, I GAVE AWAY my copy to my classmate, and didn't even bother to spare one for myself.. T_T

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Aww, that sucks! T_T
I'll wait till you start on your next one. ^_^

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i hope i could start it, considering my schedule with studying and drawing. humm.. >.<

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

-9-

Half an hour later...

Time: 8:47am Location: Big Ron's, Typhoon Central District

Inside of the busy Big Ron's, sat Typhoon, near the entrance with his cappuccino in his right hand. Although it was loud, he managed to pick up the sound of a nice running car coming its way closer to the restaurant. "That's a..."

Before he could have a good guess, a black Mazda RX-8 Type S pulled into the parking of the family restaurant. Those midnight blue eyes of his flashed.

It had arrived, the Rotary Knight of Juuya Tasaki, Mount Typhoon's legend but now it was owned by his youngest son... Shinjiro Tasaki.

Getting out of the Mazda RX-8 was a really young man at the age of 23. His face was oval shaped with short brown/orange hair. He was dressed casually just like all street racers. He was pretty handsome, assuming from the cries of girls in the restaurant as he walked in.

He had a few little freckles across his nose although apart from it, everything else was normal. He wore a tank top and pair of jeans. Around his arm he had a wrist band and gloves.

Typhoon waved from the table and Shinjiro walked over, sitting in front of him.

"Hey man," greeted Shinjiro as he sat across from Typhoon. "You're early."
Typhoon laughed. "I'm not that early. I arrived a little over five minutes ago."
"Really? I didn't see your car outside the restaurant. What did you do? Walk here?"
"Of course not. It would take me forever to get here on my own two legs," Typhoon laughed once again. "I drove Kelly's 180sx. It's parked around the corner."
"Ah I see," smiled Shinjiro. "What happened to your car? The miraculous MR2?"
"It's getting an engine swap, I busted the old one."
"Too much racing mate."

A waitress coming over to hand out an order folder to Shinjiro interrupted the two guys. Shinjiro took a good look and ordered a burger with large fries and drink. The waitress smiled and walked away with the order. She took a few glances at Shinjiro and smiled.

"I think that waitress has got the hots for you," teased Typhoon, winking at Shinjiro. "She's not bad either."
"Don't say that man, I have a girlfriend," laughed Shinjiro. "You know that!"
"Yeah, I know. I'm just playing."
"Talking about girlfriends, how's yours?" asked Shinjiro conversationally. "Are you two doing well?"
"Fantastic, it was her birthday yesterday," explained Typhoon."I got her a nice necklace and a large bundle of roses."
"That's sweet man; you know how to capture a girl's heart."

The waitress who took Shinjiro's order returned with his meal. She bowed and left, eyeing Shinjiro still. Typhoon smiled and winked at Shinjiro once more. Shinjiro rolled his eyes.

Typhoon took another sip of his cappuccino. "How long has it been for Chinatsu and you?"
"Five years," said Shinjiro through bites.
"Whoa man, congratulations."
"Ah, it's nothing really," said Shinjiro modestly. "How long has it been for Madison and yourself?"
"Four years. Not far behind yours."
"When's the wedding?" asked Shinjiro, smiling.
"When's yours!?" countered Lee.

The guys laughed again. Typhoon smiled brightly. Marriage has been something on his mind for a while but since the Red Pearl Tournament and the incidents and obstacles he climbed over, things were just starting to settle out. In his mind he wasn't going to rush things as most of it is to be done by fate. Wherever fate leads him, he'll follow it.

"Haha, a wedding. It's something on my mind for a while," admitted Typhoon. "Though I don't want to rush things when everything around us is settling in. The time will come when we're meant to be forever."
"Is that a quote?" Shinjiro looked astonished. "Never in my life have I heard you say things like that. Started to read, yeah?"

Typhoon poked his tongue out. "Better hurry up. We've been in here for sometime now. Plus, we should go to the arcades or something."
"Alright man, let me finish off these fries and we'll head off."

Shinjiro finished off his fries quickly and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a twenty dollar note and placed it beside his meal and pulled out a piece of paper writing down numbers.

"What are you doing?" asked Typhoon as Shinjiro finished. "Whose number is that?"
"Heh, that's Gen's number," smiled Shinjiro. "Remember my older brother and I look the same. That waitress won't be disappointed."

Both guys got out of their seats and left the family restaurant. Once outside, the fresh air hit them right on the face, there was a slight breeze blowing from the north direction bringing small patches of clouds.

"Off to the arcades?" asked Shinjiro excitedly.
"Haha. Yeah sure." replied Typhoon. "We can have a run on one of the racing games."
"Sounds fun."

Shinjiro got into his car, the black Mazda RX-8. The body was standard except for the racing rims; the exhaust was slightly sticking out the rear. From a distance it will look like a normal car but looks isn't always everything. Underneath the RX-8 was a gruelling 1.3L Renesis 13b beast fitted with a turbocharger. It was the replica of the car he had drove at the Southern Oceania Endurance Event five years ago.

Typhoon noticed the different note and tune of the car once Shinjiro had started it up. Shinjiro revved the RX-8. Typhoon gave him a thumb up.

"Nice car," praised Typhoon. The black exterior armour of the RX-8 gleamed. "We'll meet there."

Shinjiro nodded and the RX-8 backed out. Into first gear it went, the tires were wheel spinning through first to second gear and even to third gear as it launched away.

Typhoon walked to the white 180sx idled next to a van. Quickly getting in and buckled up, the 180sx was fired up and ready to go. Into reverse it went, the car backed out. Back to first gear, pushing down the accelerator and the car launched forward.

Heading for the exit, the 180sx dashed forward onto the streets and emerged with the traffic.

---------------------------//

By request; Typhoon a.k.a Lee Suzuki's car. Taken in GT4.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/26/1113176/FPV2.JPG

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

ah..so that's how it looks like..
[browse at fast and furious selection garage]
:)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Hmm, what to put up on the next update? Story or Car pictures? Or Both?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i think, you should put the pictures of cars [first] that would be involved in the next story you'll be posting. :) [tadaima! *makes loud sound.]
heh.

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Great idea! It shall be done! ^_^

Two cars featuring in the next update:

David's Mini Cooper!

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/26/1113176/Mini.JPG

And, David's brother, Stephen's Skyline R34 GT-R

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/26/1113176/R34Blue.JPG

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:o

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Ok... not the best written part in the story, but it'll help introduce a few more characters. One of these character's are based on a friend.

So here it is..

-10-

Time: 10:05am

Lying down under a large cherry blossom tree at Sunset Park, a girl and a boy in their early twenties were staring up at the beautiful sky. Both of them had moved from the far east of the country to River Valley. As the couple lay there, the small wind breeze brushed against their cheeks. The girl had her head on the guy's chest, rising and falling.

Out of nowhere the couple was interrupted by a loud sound of engines and hisses from the blow-off valve. The guy shot up in excitement and looked around to see what kind of car was passing by or going to. He had a guess that it would be a Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R. Something blue darted past his eyes.

He was indeed correct; a blue Nissan R34 had darted past. There was something unusual by the look of the car. The guy got up to have a better look at the blue R34 but then he realised what he had done. He looked down at this girlfriend and winced.

"Oh shit! Sorry babe," apologised the guy.
"So you should be!" snapped his girlfriend, who slapped him a few times. "It seems like you're more interested in cars than me!"
"No, never! I would never be like that!"
"Oh sure, the way you reacted when that car drove past, proves it!"

The couples started to argue for a bit but then stopped. The guy apologised again and again until his girlfriend was satisfied. The couple packed their things and headed to their car, a Mini Cooper S with shiny midnight blue armour. From a racer's point of view this car would what you call a show car with the great big shiny wheels, fat and wide body kit and loud exhaust. No matter how it looks this car has touge credit.

The Mini Cooper sped off towards the R34 Skyline and it didn't take long for the guy to find where the car had gone. It was parked 50 metres ahead of Sunset Park, the midnight blue Mini Cooper parked behind it.

Whoa... there is something appealing about this car. It's beautiful. Thought the Mini Cooper driver. He got out of his car to take a closer look, after sorting a deal with his girlfriend. Nice... the exterior is very intimidating. I bet it does well on the quarter mile.

The R34 Skyline was sprayed with a nice Icy blue colour and with a golden airbrushed dragon on the sides of the car.

"Having a nice look there?" came a voice from behind.
David turned to see who it was. It was the owner of the Skyline. He smiled as he recognised the owner.

"Yeah, I am," he smirked. "It's really is you, Stephen. Long time no see, bro."
"Its been awhile," smirked the Skyline driver, Stephen.

Both guys approached each other and gave a brotherly hug.

"How have you been, David?" asked Stephen.
"I'm fine. How are you" replied David with the same smirk.
"Couldn't be any better. I saw you coming in my rear view mirror, you have a nice car."

Stephen's eyes wondered over to the young lady standing beside David.

"I see you have a fine lady there, Dave. You're girlfriend?"
"Yeah, thanks." replied David. He wrapped his left arm around his girlfriend. "Don't you remember who this is?"
Stephen shook his head. "No."
"Serious?!"

"Come on, Stephen," smiled Lanna, David's girlfriend. "We met back in college.. when you were chasing girls."

"Hmm," Stephen concentrated on Lanna, trying to remember. "... Give me a hint?"
"Le Blossom..." hinted Lanna.
"Le Blossom.." repeated Stephen. "La Blossom... Oh! LANNA LE BLOSSOM! I remember!"

David and Lanna laughed at him.

"You're the girl, Dave was chasing through college!"
"Yup!" Lanna nodded.
"So you're together now? Thought this would happen..."

The passenger side door of the R34 swung open. A woman with long brown hair had got out of the car.

Stephen turned around and grabbed hold of the girl's hand, lightly pulling her forwards. "Oh sorry, hunn! I forgot!"
"It's ok," said the woman. She looked at David. "Oh my god... DAVID!?"

The woman walked up and hugged him. This shock both Lanna and David.
David moved back a little. "Eh...?"
"You don't know who she is!?" said Stephen, in disbelief.
"Uhmm.. No?"

"It's me, ASHLEY!" said the woman.
"Oh my god Ashley!?" Lanna's jaws dropped a little. "YOU'VE CHANGED SO MUCH!"
"Jeez, I couldn't even recognise you anymore!" said David.

The four of them laughed as they caught up. It had been three years since both couple had seen each other and that was in college.

"What brings you here to River Valley?" asked David.
"She's the reason why we're here, all the way to the west," replied Stephen smiling. "Well Ashley and I are planning to get married in a month's time."

Lanna and David's jaw dropped, again. "Are you serious!?!" they said together. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you," smiled Ashley.
"We're here to find a good place to host a wedding. You're a PUTZ David."
"Serious!?! I have a few friends that might be able to help you out!" offered Lanna.
"Really!?!" Ashley's eyes glowed. "That would be so great. We'll go talk over there. I'm sure the boys have some other things to catch up on."

Lanna and Ashley walked over to the Mini Cooper and chatted away excitedly. The boys however caught up on what they did after dropping out of University.

"Yeah, I've become an engineer," laughed Stephen. "Working somewhere in the aeronautical field."
"Bro, that's bloodyt great! I knew you could do it. You got the brains and everything!" praised David. "I bet the pay is high too, plus it's a stable job."
"What are you doing now, Dave?" wondered Stephen. "Didn't you join the police force?"
" I did, but I'm just an ordinary street racing mercenary now."
"Dude, never heard of that before. But oh well, do you get paid lots?"
"Depends on the job I do, mate," smiled David. "Hey man, I heard some rumour about a race in Mount. Typhoon. Guess who the rumour involves?"
"Who?" asked Stephen without taking a guess. "Don't tell me it's one of your hobo friend's Dave."
"Hobo, my arse! It's our good mate, Lee!"
"That lazy git is racing!?! Man, that's unbelievable! I remember he took us out for a drive one night and scared the living soul out of us."
"Wanna check it out?"
"Bloody oath!"

The girls were heading back to the boys. They seemed pretty satisfied with the talk after not seeing each other for some years.

"Man, bring your mistress to my house tonight so we can go check out the race," suggests David. He handed over a card that had the address on the back.
"Ok man. I'll be around 11pm if that's ok."
"No worries. I'll see you tonight. Bye Ashley."
"Bye David, see you tonight Lanna. We'll talk then," Ashley bid them farewell.
"Bye!" waved Lanna.

Ashley and Stephen got into their amazing Skyline. The loud ruffling noise of the exhaust trembled the ground. The Skyline surged forward driving away from the other couple. David and Lanna waved them off.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:) waits another update

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Lmao... you want more?

merged: 06-15-2007 ~ 08:57pm
Updates, coming tomorrow.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

[im hungry again.. x_x ]

:o

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Small update for now. Next part to follow soonish.

Tasaki Shinjiro's Mazda RX-8 Type S

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/26/1113176/rx8.JPG

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.