Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+] - Minitokyo

[Story] Apocalypse Alliance By Tenko-San. [Rated M15+]

What do you think?

Good
5 votes
Ok
2 votes
So-so
4 votes
Could be better
1 votes
Don't like it.
0 votes
Crap!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

im back x_x

[hey, nitros purge.]

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Welcome Back. [Nitros Purge? Nah.]

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

[huh? it's not? >.< ]

merged: 06-16-2007 ~ 09:44am
hey, i'll be back later probably [maybe this evening >.< ]

merged: 06-16-2007 ~ 10:58am
im back. :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Short update. [Maybe I'll add another one?]

-11-

Time: 3:36pm

The duo, Typhoon and Shinjiro, was having their final battle on Initial D Arcade Stage 3. Typhoon had selected the 180sx to race against Shinjiro's RX-8 in the game. Earlier they had about 5 runs on the same course and neither managed to break free or overtake the other on Usui's pass.

Both players agreed that this was the last race to settle the score. After that they'll head off. If no one wins then they would call it a tie and go home. It was once again another tight race that had enough attention to build a crowd.

Everyone was cheering loudly as they watched. Typhoon and Shinjiro displayed some close dogfights only to end the game in a tie. The crowd was pleased to have witness two young guys going hard at it. It sure created a lot of attention.

Overall, Typhoon and Shinjiro had a lot of fun though they have been at the arcade for almost all day. The duo walked out of the arcade and to their car.

"Hey man, today was great!" said Shinjiro satisfied. "Well, I better go and get some rest."
"Yeah I think you should," agreed Typhoon.
"Goodnight Lee," said Shinjiro getting into his RX-8. "And good luck tonight."
"Yeah, Goodnight Shin," said Typhoon. "Thanks. Take care alright?"
"Will do."

The RX-8 fired up once again for the last time tonight and drove off into the night. Typhoon had fun tonight; he only reached halfway with his list of things that he had planned. There were, atleast two more things for him to finish tonight.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

im back again..

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

-12-

[[Background Music: Tatakau Mono Tachi ((FFVII AC Version)) - Uematsu Nobuo]]

Time: 7:48pm

Rocketing down Mount Typhoon, heading straight for a sharp left turn, the white 180sx feinted to the outside, using the inertia and correct steering, flung the nose of the car facing the other direction. The rear of the car came sliding out, Typhoon spun the steering wheel to the opposite direction, countersteering. The nose just brushed the bushes that hung over the inside line.

Kelly, your car is brilliant! Damn, it feels so good! Typhoon kicks into third gear, watching the revs soar and the car rushing forward. No way in hell would this car lose on the touge.

Using all the available space on the road, Typhoon trail brake into the next corner, combining heel and toe to perform good weight shifting and guided his car through a nice braking drift. It's balanced well out, almost perfect. The handling and feel of this car is almost on par with Goto-sempai's NSX Type S.

Again and again, the nimble 180sx maneuvred cleanly through the twisty parts of the course. That area was Typhoon's favourite section. Even against Tornado who has excellent car control, Typhoon is on his own when driving through that section.

It was a good decision getting this car for that little Kelly. In no time will she be able to improve her skills with a car that is tuned as well as this.

The 180sx was stable out of the twisty section; Typhoon lightly tapped the brakes when he reached his braking marker before the hairpins. Entering the hairpin, the nose of the car came closer and closer to the apex, while the rear of the car swung out onto the oncoming lane.

Bravery was what set amateurs from pros on a course like this. The sheer courageous people have linking all the hairpins with a number of drifts. Many tired and failed and many has also succeeded.

Side to side it went, the 180sx dancing on the roads of the great mountain. Screams echoed every time the car itself, gain sideways through a number of corners. The nimble 180sx squeezed past the quick downhill corkscrew.

Typhoon's run down the mountain was almost due; there were only now a handful of turns left before the record is set. He had been itching to try out a new move he develop over the time he had been street racing. Let's give this move a go!

There was a corner not far away that will give Typhoon the opportunity to try out the move. Typhoon motioned his car to the inside lane, the CA18 engine growling with courage.

Technique Unlocked: Handbrake Flick

His hands gave a sharp spin of the steering wheel, making the car head for the guardrails. Using his sharp reflexes Typhoon spun the steering wheel in the opposite direction, turning the car back safely facing the road. He grabbed the handbrakes and gave them a hard yank.

The tires screeched loudly as the 180sx shot oversteer and slid its way around the corner. Quick usage of his feet and careful steering he was able to keep the handbrake drift in his hand. Instinctively his hands began to counter steered his way out of the hairpin pushing down lightly on the throttle and the car made it out safely.

Technique Successful!

It's a start... but it'll get better. The car revs were exploding past 6500rpm, there was a quick change of gears and the revs drop but was slowly picking up again. The run was over, as the 180sx drove past the final checkpoint, the stopwatch was stopped. It was all over and needless to say, Task One: Completed.

The white 180sx parked in an empty gallery, the driver side doors opened and Typhoon got out of the car. There was as faint smile on his face filled with satisfaction.

"Maybe, I should give the old girl a ring...?"

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:x

merged: 06-18-2007 ~ 08:42pm
tenko-san didn't update.. :x

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Ok, to make up a few days without updates. Here's a big one.

-13-

Meanwhile...

Passion's day at the office was like every other day, spending most of her time in the office, filling in the reports and paperwork set by the leader. Passion sighed lightly typing away on the laptop.
She was halfway through typing out her report for her battle last night.

It wasn't a hard report for Passion to finish,only if she didn't have so much on her mind, she would have surely finished her report ages ago. Her mind was thinking about Typhoon. It looks as though that's all she thinks about. She gave another sigh then leaned back against her chair to stretch her arms. "I wonder what's Lee up to. I miss him so much!"

As Passion went to grab her cell phone, the phone lit up and vibrated on the table. She quickly picked it up and answered it.

"Hello, Passion speaking," answered Passion.
"Hey Beautiful," greeted Typhoon from the other side. "How are you doing?"
"Hae Hunn!" squealed Passion happily. "Oh my god! I've missed you so much! I'm glad you called!"
"I've missed you heaps too!" laughed Typhoon. "I can't wait till this weekend to catch up, sweetie."
"Same here! I can't wait for that day either! I wish it was today though...Hehe... So, how was your day, Hunn?"

There was a short pause before Typhoon replied. "Hmm, it's been alright. Got a chair thrown at me."
"What!?!" said Passion surprised. "By who?"
"Eh... Tornado did!"
"Haha, what did you do this time?"
"I seriously don't have a clue. I walked into the main entrance and all I saw was a chair flying at my direction."
"Haha, well that's really slack. I'll have a little chat with her whenever I'm free."
"Thank you hunnie. I really owe you big!"

Passion laughed, thinking of something Typhoon could do to repay her. She was interrupted by Typhoon. Maybe a r--

"Oh shit!"
"Sweetheart, what's wron--"
"Typhoon get your lazy ass off the phone now! You got your reports to do!"

Everything on the other side of the landline went crazy. Typhoon ducked as Tornado sent another chair flying right at him. Typhoon ran for his life, holding onto his cell phone.

"Hello, Lee? You there!?!"
"Ahhhh shit!" yelled Typhoon dodging another chair. "Madie, hunnie, I have to go now! Tornado is throwing chairs at me again. If not that then, she's got a baseball bat ready to hit a home run!"
"Oh de--"
"Hunn, I'll talk to you later tonight. How about I pick you... Up at 10pm sharp! Ok! Sorry! Can't talk. Love ---"

The line cut out. Passion looked at the phone. "10 he says..." She looked at the clock; it was 8:40pm now. It would take her half an hour or so to get home and around half an hour to get change.

"Oh my--" shrieked Passion. "I have to go now, or else I'll have to go like this!"

She looked herself in the mirror and the refection was not glamorous. Her long silky black hair was all over the place, her shirt needs some ironing plus she didn't even have make up on. "I need to get change into something better than this!"

Passion stormed out of her office, walking straight passed Lava who was busy on the phone to some random guy and to her BMW M3. The keys were inserted and a push of a button, the blazing red M3 woken. Into reverse went the gearstick with light taps on the throttle the M3 reversed out onto the road. Putting the car into first gear the M3 made a violent dash down Dragon's Slope, to head home.

[[Background Music: I Need You - 3T]]

Time: 10:48pm Location: Suzuki/Hawkins Residence/ Sunshine bay

Passion sat outside a creamy coloured house with palm tree planted on both side of the garden. The garden had flowers blooming infront of the house and the grass was cut down to a minimum and straight.

Passion's crystal blue eyes looked down both side of the street waiting for the arrival of her prince to take her away into the night. Passion was a lot cleaner now; her hair laid nicely around her face, her face was pretty up with soft touches of make up.

Her slim slender figure sat still on the garden chair as she waited for Typhoon to come. She was getting anxious. Passion got to her feet and walked around the garden for a bit, still waiting.

Vrooom...

A minute had passed and there was still no sight on the oncoming car. As Passion heard the noise from the approaching car, headlights beamed brightly from a distance, right then and there, Passion knew. She knew it was he, making his was towards her.

Pulling up outside the creamy colour house was a white car. The passenger side door popped opened with the windows opening down just slightly. Typhoon gave a wave from inside the car. Passion ran towards the car, jumping in and passionately kissing her boyfriend, the door swung shut behind her.

The 180sx roared with triumph and took off into the night...

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

another long scene :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Note; For the next few updates, they will be most likely be delayed because I will have to rewrite up the parts. Actually, I'm thinking of replacing what I have written down with something better and hopefully a good read. So stay tune, to those who read this. [I'm guessing only 1 person?]

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

^_^' so i'll have to wait for the updates before i print it huh?
hmm.. ^_^'

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

No novel update until this weekend.. Sorry.

But however, before then, I'll add some pictures of cars - so people don't have to google them up as much. Also, some character biographies in lengthy detail.

Update for today;

Wong Yi Fei's Nissan Sileighty

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/26/1113176/Sil80.JPG

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

thanks tenko-san :) i'll wait then

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Just a little something about Suzuki Lee

Name: Suzuki Lee
Height: 181cm
Weight: 67kg
Appearance:
- Hair: Black, F: Long (Fringe), M: Short, B: Medium
- Eyes: Midnight blue
- Face: Round, goatee, few moles.
- Body figure: Slim, medium built, broad shoulders, muscular.
- Clothing: Summer; ¾ jeans, v-neck shirts, singlets, tank tops, board shorts, casual shoes. Hats and sunglasses.
Winter; Jackets, long jeans, cargo pants, sweaters.

Personality: Shy, quiet and secretive is the first impression given. As he opens up to people, he is known to be talkative, serious and has a huge sense of humour. He is a person that likes to help out, offers and accepts help from people he considers as friends and family. His kindness helps him to make long lasting friends. Lee also has a temper that builds up. To release this unwanted feeling, Lee unleashes it while racing.

Likes: Sleeping, reading, girls, spending time with his siblings. Ayane's cooking.
Dislikes: Arrogant, cocky people, loud cars, overrated vehicles, cheaters.
Family: Suzuki Hiroki (Father), Hwang Faye (Mother), Suzuki Aki (Brother), Suzuki Vincent (Quintuplet), Suzuki Marie (Quintuplets), Suzuki Tessa (Quintuplets) & Suzuki Kelly (Quintuplets).

Love Interest:

Car: Toyota MR2 G-Limited
Colour: Black
Power: 298hp @ 7000rpm
Torque: 29.01kgf.m @ 6000rpm
Mileage: 38961.6km

Race Car: FPV F6 Typhoon
Colour: Rapid (Yellow)
Power: 410hp @ 5250rpm
Torque: 62.35kgf.m @ 2000 - 4250rpm
Mileage: 132891.7km

Background: Lee started racing at the age of eighteen at the Sky Dragon's Racing School, taught by Brian Goto, who had also taught Lee's older brother Aki. Knowing that he would be shadowed by the success of his brother, Aki, Lee decided that he would take a different direction with his racing career. At the end of his training, there was a tournament that was looking for young racers to join the category. This tournament was known as the 'Southern Oceania Endurance Events'. Having competed in this category for a year and had been doing well in it, Lee searched for higher goals.

The disappearance of his older, Aki, had led him back to streets of Sun Gem to pursue a street racing career. When he was nineteen, the team 'Project Apocalypse' was formed. Under that team, Lee had began to show excellent talent with his Nissan Zed; The White Mistress. Together with this car, he had laid down the legacy of the team with his mighty battle in the Red Pearl tournament which saw him reach the title; 'Legend Of The Street'.

Yet, five years after becoming a legend, Lee and his friends, along with his brothers and sisters - they would continue the legacy and keep peace on the streets that provide honour and pride to the talents in street racing.

Theme Songs: 'Ichirin No Hana - High and Mighty Color'

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

:x hmm, suzuki seems to possess interesting character. :x

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Eh...? Is that a good thing or bad thing? Lol.

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

a good thing of course :)

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I see I see. The smiley got me wondering if it was good or bad. [What's that smiley suppose to express? Lol, Is it 'surprise'?]

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

it's like thinking, wondering, and excited.[well, that's how I express my excitement. not much of the expressive one] ^_^'

Together...forever...
Signature

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

mmm mmmmmm !

I like ur char analysis breakdown. Promising ne!

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Thanks SevenSkies aka Firemace.

Uguu~ How do you think about the story? I just need a little feedback, good or bad, doesn't matter.

I know it's not the best written story, nor the best well made transistions are being made with the scenes but is there anything else wrong with it? Or is there anything that you want to see improve? (Please dont say spelling and grammar, may take a few more years. =P)

Also, if you and Rorenzu would like to put some new characters into this story, please fill free to post one or two. I don't want too many characters for now, but I do want to spice up my story a little.

**EDIT**

I was wondering if this would make a good prologue? I'll still keep the opening sequence if this is accepted. [I wrote this when I was tired, hungry and full of inspiration.]

Prologue.

One last battle to end the long dreaded war, charged forward in the heavenly valleys of River Valley. Once again the famous route twelve of the Valley roads shines brightly above all street racing dangerous roads and circuits. It was a battle between the good and evil forces of the street racing association. A battle of skill and experience will forever determine this years 'Legends Of The Streets' title.

When the fingers fell, the race erupts. The battle commences in full flight, driven by speed and desire. There was many corners to tame, many distances to cover with only two cars that raced for one title. A title many have dreamed off grasping and a title only a few had claimed.

An angel of pure heart with a graceful presence drove spectacularly in a beautiful White Mistress that had lead many to victory on the streets. As her last race of her era, the Mistress would face the White Soul Reaper to claim the legendary title. Swiftly down the valley went the two mystical warriors fighting with all their might and will power to overcome one another. Blow by blow, neither gave ground as they held off each other with the incredible physical strength both warriors had left.

As the battle raged on the warriors shattered their foe piece by piece in order to destroy each other. However, as fatigue and concentration evaporates; disasters were bound to happen anytime soon. But as they were nearing their limit, they were still driven by anger and hatred towards one another.Just nearing the end of the war, an explosion occurred near the final checkpoint. A cloud of smoke fogged up the valley, all vision were gone. There was cries for help and shouts of concern... when all hope was gone from the witnesses...

... The White Mistress emerged from the cloud of smoke, battle torn, scarred, burnt and bruised. Cheers and cries filled the beautiful valley as the Mistress drove around the final corner and using her last amount of breath, she crossed the line of victory, unstoppable. After that, the final beat came from her heart and she stopped dead in her track and fell, tears of joy leaking from her eyes... as she finally laid to rest.

The legacy left by the White Mistress and her master lives on to this very day... It had not only became a 'Legend Of The Streets' but also a 'Legend Of Sun Gem'...

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

does apocalypse owns the MR2?

Together...forever...
Signature

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Apocalypse doesn't own the MR2. Lee owns it.

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Hmm... I like it. Overall it's good... but rather confusing. I would have given it 9 out of 10 if I understood the entire story. But very nice! Waiting for the next chapter!

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.