Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hideaki takizawa anyone? - Minitokyo

hideaki takizawa anyone?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

anybody here who's familiar with hideaki takizawa? can you tell me what some of his songs are?

Signature

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Tackey~ I love Takcey!!!!!!!!!! XD
Well, just go to google and search Tackey and Tsubasa, since Hideaki is a part of the band Tackey and Tsubasa, not a single singer. Once you search, you can click on an Amazon site and go to one of their CDs and just look at the song listing. or, you can search "Tackey and Tsubasa mp3 rotation" Some rotation sites might have it at the time if you're lucky, or you can just request if the owner says they have it.

If you want a song now, the easiest one to find is probably "One day, one dream". The 5th ( ? ) openning of Inu Yasha.

Hope that helped. Go Tackey! XD

Signature

ok thanks so much! :) i already have the song one day one dream, and i liked it a lot, that's why i'm looking for more of his songs. oh, he also has another song in inu yasha, its titled sotsugyou. i just got curious if a lot of people knows hideaki takizawa. i have a friend who likes him soooo much and that's where i first heard about him. got to see him in action last saturday in NHK. he sure is hot!!! :D :D

Signature

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

wah, Have to buy the inuyasha best song collection. ^^ I wanna hear tthe song. >.< *naito18 rushes out and goes to Comic alley to buy the cd* XD

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Riku2

Riku2

Anime Lover

I know Tackey..
But not like him, I prefer Yamashita Tomohisa (YamaP)
My friend is crazy about him.
She even told us to call her Tackey.

Signature
{*Come and visit Celestia*}

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.