Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SCIFI channel! ANIme-MONDAY! - Minitokyo

SCIFI channel! ANIme-MONDAY!

Will CN lose veiwers on mondays?

yes
4 votes
No
1 votes
...maybe... maybe not. undecided.
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

well obviously u would like to know when and what so heres the schedule!
http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3?date=18-JUN-2007&feed_req=

Starting june 11 scifi will air ghost in the shell the first night, the folloing monday they will air 3 series listed below>>

TIME ANIME EPISODE
11:00 PM NOEIN RUNAWAY
11:30 PM TOKKO A GIRL APPEARS
12:00 AM MACROSS PLUS PART 2

For those of us that don't get alot of anime channels and yet still have to set down and force ourselves to watch the awuful cartoon network that airs a majority of stupidity and ignorotic shows, that time has finally came to a end!

By the shows they are showing it seems ADV-films may also have a part and getting soemthing from this. Prehaps we will see more from adv and sci-fi as a group?! :P

LEts all talk about it ^_^, hope you all enjoy the update.

FINALLY! Thanks so much for letting me know! I've been dying to see some anime that doesn't make me want to cringe! I'll be definately tuning in!

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

HEck yeah, cartoon network has just recently being failing. although i think airing blood+ is a little redeeming... just a little.

Thanks

im not sure what your talking about

true, CN shows cut , made into kiddy anime stuff....well I haven't had cable for almost 3 years though now :P But I watch some cable when I visit my granny, I can't believe what they did to Naruto O_O. But it's cool Sci Fi is showing some better animes...they used to show old school anime movies way back when I was a kid (Galaxy Express 999 ^_^).

Honestly, CN has turned to absolute crap. When I watched it, they had Looney Tunes and all that classic stuff, now it's all their cartoons :( But, they started showing Johnny Bravo again lol which is cool

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.