Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New gundam anime - Minitokyo

New gundam anime

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Well there has been a lot of threads about the 3rd part of gundam seed but instead its a new gundam series called Gundam 00. Here is the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpOfl33PJ8 and its going to start air on october.

Slothy7

MR

yeah i just heard and i can not wait i need it so badly u have no idea none i mean really really badly

The MS looks pretty good! Cant wait!

I watched Gundam SEED (Destiny) because 00 looks good.

i cant wait for it, one the main website they have the mobile suits for the enemy ones and they look cool. they really dont look like any kind of mobile suits that have been in any other gundams. the gundams also look amazing, and with fullmetal alchemist director Seiji Mizushima helming the project, i think it will be excellent.

I wonder if they will keep the pink smoke.

II herad it'll be released next year. >_<

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.