Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Phamton - The Animation - Minitokyo

Phamton - The Animation

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

I just watched the first episode of this and it really kicked butt!!! itz pretty cool....as another assasin series it really beats them all i think.....originally a game and turned into anime.....i've yet to check out the game....hehe

have u guys seen this yet? what do u think?

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not yet >< want to see it so much ^^ i love the CGs from this game... but know nothing about it...

I've found one review about this anime ^^ you guys can check it out and this may give you some idea about this series
http://www.freetype.net/reviews/review.php?sid=00,0001033,20040318

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

i did see it .. and i wonder why the fuck did she lie naked on that table .. ??
and WTF is it with the headshots .. Oo rather boring.

somehow i had more fun watching Madlax. or NOIR (wich is in fact the same <g>)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hahha....headshots are cool.....but i do admit it gets rather repetitive with they all die by headshots only....HAHA

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys should look into Madlax. I personally think it's better. The main character in Phantom seems a bit annoying and the animation is kinda crappy. Plus you'll have to wait for ages for the next ova from Phantom (OVA's always take forever ..... Macross Zero where are you?). Anyway you should check out Madlax. It's good

iht

The first of the ova was pretty good. i liked the OP ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Silvanis..... Macross Zero where are you?). Anyway you should check out Madlax. It&#39;s good

i'm asking the same question!!! give us all of macross zero already!! geez XD ...

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm...i never heard of it before but ill check it out some time later ^_^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.