Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Calling all Oringinal members! - Minitokyo

Calling all Oringinal members!

Group announcement by Oringinal

page 1 of 1 5 total items

rukichen

rukichen

ruki

I think A picture paint a thousand words is really a nice idea! You should keep it up. I don't know how much people send so far some picture for that topic, but even it it's not much, it's woth keeping.

It's quite hard to make memebers being more active (including me).
That idea , drawing a self created character for a choosen anime is not bad, but that might be difficult. Maybe you should just choose one anime for which a new character should be invented. Can you do a ... can't remember the word... something where one can vote for an anime. so you do not need to choose it on your own ^^

greeting rukichen

the picture is a thousand words is by far the best idea in my opinion.
BUT, it would be easier to have something a little shorter. (even though it wouldn't be 1000 words per se, but who cares, really?)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Well, I rarely draw anime fanart, just Zelda, so any anime for me will be on the more difficult side. lol.

I think that people should choose their own anime because what if the anime chosen is one someone has never even heard of? That would make creating an original character that's not stupid just a little harder, no?
Not to mention alienate a lot more people, especially when trying to boost participation.

Oh right... reading comprehension ftw.

I was thinking about being a moderator for this here group...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.