Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you an Agressive Driver? - Minitokyo

Are you an Agressive Driver?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Aggresive, no. Reckless, yeah. XD

I dont know about Aggresive.. I just have a lower tolerance for waiting.. But i dont usually speed... only like 5 mph over the speed limit if i am trying to bypass all the granny/old people slow drivers :/.. i have a tendancey to brake late to XD

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Actually, my driving was influenced from watching Initial D. Damn that anime! XD

BTW, I don't suppose anyone has every experienced a slight problem with differentiating between GTA 3 and reality?!?! When I got GTA3 for the PC, my friend and I would play it solid to stupid hours in the morning, then I would drive us down to the local 24hour mini-market-shop-thing. Those first 10 seconds of getting in the car can be worrying ;-)

::enough data to fry your brain and make your eyes bleed::

I think I'm a careful driver.. not too aggressive. But that's perhabs because I don't have a car for my own and always drive with my parents one.....
If I had a car of my own..... that could change ^^'

problems with controlling speed, try playing carmageddon a little, might take away some agressions, of other well accidently driving in to a boy on cykle and thereby destroying his bike, was an oops, however the boy wasn't hurt

cyn

Mi^u

No. But in my country, sometimes i drive very fast silently (On highways >.< acck~) :p lol

i want someone to hav a car.. *sigh*

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

i'm a safe driver, i just don't want to risk my life and others

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.