Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Bjork fans out there...? - Minitokyo

Any Bjork fans out there...?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

bakumon

bakumon

Seeker of the Abyss

I've recently been listening to her music...
and became an automatic fan!

Are there any other's like me?

YES!
I admire her work very much. Her music is beyond explanations or clasifications.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I haven't been able to keep much up with her latest works, but she's definitely one of the more interesting songsmiths out there. But anything between "Debut" to "Vespertine" (including those, of course) is nothing short of excellent.

I don't listen to her often, but I like what I have heard. It's interesting, and she's Icelandic!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I couldn't call myself a fan but I do listen to some of her songs from time to time =)
She's one of a kind ^_^'

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

I saw her picture and name on imeem.. and i like her name.. i dont like her music P:

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

this is pretty weird since just today i looked up her music XD
i can't believe she's from iceland :) that is so cool

i love bj

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.