Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Religion - Am I evil...? - Minitokyo

Religion - Am I evil...?

Do you agree with me?

Ay! (Yes.)
11 votes
Nay! (No.)
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

bakumon

bakumon

Seeker of the Abyss

I read up so many of the conflicts in the world. The
massacres in Middle-Eastern Asia, The Holocaust,
and many other conflicts around religion.

You may see me as evil when I say this... but I believe
that people world-wide should totally discard religion.
((Namely Christianity, Islam, Judaism, other western
religions, and a few eastern ones.))

WARNING: I will be using Christianity as an example in
this thread. If you KNOW you will be offended, you'll do
well to turn back.

--

Many aspects of religion lead to altercations with persons
of different life styles ((e.g. homosexual people, people
from different countries, people with different beliefs,
et cetera...)). These same people could be relatively
innocent, yet are still discriminated... even killed for
their different beliefs ((The Roman citizens persecuted
the members of the Christian cult because the Christians
mocks the Roman Emperor, claiming that there is one
power mightier that he, their God)) These problems lead
to bloody conflict and even bloodier grips of hate.

In a turn of power, when Christianity becomes a "real"
religion and a one of the most powerful in the world.
With the newfound power, Christians literally force their
faith unto others ((Burning heathens alive, stoning even
children of different faiths to death, etc...)) and
persecuting those who they claim are evil ((so-called
witches, people that believed in scientific evidence,
etc...)). They even go so far as casting away Roman
technologies... a costly choice that brought about the
Dark Ages and the Plague. ((Christians cast away many
of the Roman technologies that we put to use to this
day: Plumbing, Central Heating, Roman Architecture,
Aqueducts, Sanitation Facilities(!), Arithmetic(!),
Piston Pumps(!), and so much more...))

Such problems are rooted in religious beliefs. To that
effect, Christians today... are even "real" Christians.
Bogus fanatics that warp, bend, and, at times, deny
the words of the God that claim to serve.

Am I evil... or does my thoughts have sound ground?

Please, give me your thoughts and (constructive)
criticisms. ((Be mature and intelligent about this topic.))

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

First... I think this might get more posts and be more appropriate in the Religion-Science Forum.

I don't think you're "evil". Asking people if you're 'evil' is like asking someone if you're 'human'... wether you have a religion or not. I think you're opinionated... and there is nothing wrong with that. I do think that you might want to check out a few of the other threads in the Religion/Science forum too. I have a post in the Which is more Important? Science or Religon thread you might want to check out CLICK HERE. About half way through the page I wrote about how religion isn't the basis for all wars, people are... and with some references. (You are free to agree or disagree... I explain that I believe wars are caused by people's want for things and their desire for power.)

Quote: Many aspects of religion lead to altercations with persons of different life styles ((e.g. homosexual people, people from different countries, people with different beliefs, et cetera...)). These same people could be relatively innocent, yet are still discriminated... even killed for their different beliefs ((The Roman citizens persecuted the members of the Christian cult because the Christians mocks the Roman Emperor, claiming that there is one power mightier that he, their God)) These problems lead to bloody conflict and even bloodier grips of hate.

This is true. My beliefs are that... it is not my place to judge others, it is my God's. So, I don't condemn the people... I condemn the actions that go against my beliefs. I do not persecute those people... its not my place to do so. No one is perfect.

Quote: In a turn of power, when Christianity becomes a "real" religion and a one of the most powerful in the world. With the newfound power, Christians literally force their faith unto others ((Burning heathens alive, stoning even children of different faiths to death, etc...)) and persecuting those who they claim are evil ((so-called witches, people that believed in scientific evidence, etc...)). They even go so far as casting away Roman technologies... a costly choice that brought about the Dark Ages and the Plague. ((Christians cast away many of the Roman technologies that we put to use to this day: Plumbing, Central Heating, Roman Architecture, Aqueducts, Sanitation Facilities(!), Arithmetic(!), Piston Pumps(!), and so much more...))

Ok. Religious persecution happens in every religion. Usually, from the different religious books I've read (ex. Bible, Koran, some of the Talmud), I get the understanding that, to some... "if you don't believe the way that they do... you're better off dead." People in the Dark Ages (all over the world) ...and even now... might have thought they were doing the nonbelievers a favor by killing them if they had interpreted their faith like this. (I do not believe in the previous statement with justifying killing people because they don't believe as I do. That is VERY wrong...) Also, remember that people are flawed. No one is perfect.

I've read in history books that it was the killing of cats (because of witch persecution) that led the rat population to rise and allowed for the fleas to overpopulate... spreading the virus and starting the plague. Not all scientific advancement was considered evil. Architecture and aquaducts were not considered evil, that I remember reading about in my history classes. Islam/Judasiam are also large 'real' religions of the world. (I think you need to make examples of a few religions to really bring things into prespective as a whole if you're going to get a major point across.)

Quote: Such problems are rooted in religious beliefs. To that effect, Christians today... are even "real" Christians. Bogus fanatics that warp, bend, and, at times, deny the words of the God that claim to serve.

Where is your proof of this? There is no legitimacy to this claim (for Christians or any other religion). Please read a religious book, ask someone who is a Doctorate of Theology... something. Please do not judge Christianity or any other religion on the basis that you have seen someone not be very religious. That is unfair, judgemental (like you've called others in this thread), and biased.

To get back to your, "am I evil?" question. The answer I want to give (my opinion based on your lack of facts and raw judgements) is that your unfounded beliefs are 'evil'. However, that is my opinion. Take it as you will. I would appreciate it if you'd read a little more before making assumptions. Thank you very much for your time in reading my long post. I do not want to come across as rude in any way, shape, or form. I only wish to help you open your mind to others and their opinions/comments/suggestions and ask for you to review some things before judging others in the future. Thank you for reading. :)

Nope not evil at all as far as i can see.

As stated above this is more a Religion-Science Forum thing.

Over all your argument is trivialized due to a lack of research tho.

For example: Roman technologies wheren't cast off because of of religion. The roman empire collapsed (at this time it was a Christian empire), and with it's fall people cared more about feeding them selfs then things like plumbing.

The dark ages are really hard to define as well. Even during the worst of it new innovations did come to pass. All be it none of them as grand and gaudy as before but still.

The Plague may have been helped a little by religion. But over all it was the introduction of infected vermin to densely populated areas that did the bulk of it. And a disbelief in gems by the medical society witch persisted till the 1800's if i recall right.

Most major religions are far from evil if followed with conviction. For example with Christianity you have the commandment about not killing. And a lovely story about "letting he who is without sin cast the first stone"

bakumon

bakumon

Seeker of the Abyss

Quote by yothsothgothFirst... I think this might get more posts and be more appropriate in the Religion-Science Forum.

I don't think you're "evil". Asking people if you're 'evil' is like asking someone if you're 'human'... whether you have a religion or not. I think you're opinionated... and there is nothing wrong with that. I do think that you might want to check out a few of the other threads in the Religion/Science forum too. I have a post in the Which is more Important? Science or Religion thread you might want to check out CLICK HERE. About half way through the page I wrote about how religion isn't the basis for all wars, people are... and with some references. (You are free to agree or disagree... I explain that I believe wars are caused by people's want for things and their desire for power.)

Quote: Many aspects of religion lead to altercations with persons of different life styles ((e.g. homosexual people, people from different countries, people with different beliefs, et cetera...)). These same people could be relatively innocent, yet are still discriminated... even killed for their different beliefs ((The Roman citizens persecuted the members of the Christian cult because the Christians mocks the Roman Emperor, claiming that there is one power mightier that he, their God)) These problems lead to bloody conflict and even bloodier grips of hate.

Quote by yothsothgoth
This is true. My beliefs are that... it is not my place to judge others, it is my God's. So, I don't condemn the people... I condemn the actions that go against my beliefs. I do not persecute those people... its not my place to do so. No one is perfect.

That is little different from persecuting a bird because its feathers are red.
Seeing as your are okay with that, there's no stopping you.

Quote: In a turn of power, when Christianity becomes a "real" religion and a one of the most powerful in the world. With the newfound power, Christians literally force their faith unto others ((Burning heathens alive, stoning even children of different faiths to death, etc...)) and persecuting those who they claim are evil ((so-called witches, people that believed in scientific evidence, etc...)). They even go so far as casting away Roman technologies... a costly choice that brought about the Dark Ages and the Plague. ((Christians cast away many of the Roman technologies that we put to use to this day: Plumbing, Central Heating, Roman Architecture, Aqueducts, Sanitation Facilities(!), Arithmetic(!), Piston Pumps(!), and so much more...))

Quote by yothsothgoth
Ok. Religious persecution happens in every religion. Usually, from the different religious books I've read (ex. Bible, Koran, some of the Talmud), I get the understanding that, to some... "if you don't believe the way that they do... you're better off dead." People in the Dark Ages (all over the world) ...and even now... might have thought they were doing the nonbelievers a favor by killing them if they had interpreted their faith like this. (I do not believe in the previous statement with justifying killing people because they don't believe as I do. That is VERY wrong...) Also, remember that people are flawed. No one is perfect.

Of course people are flawed. Perfected is an eternally elusive dream. But,
because we chase an impossible, later generation are less flawed than the
elder blood.

Quote by yothsothgoth
I've read in history books that it was the killing of cats (because of witch persecution) that led the rat population to rise and allowed for the fleas to overpopulate... spreading the virus and starting the plague. Not all scientific advancement was considered evil. Architecture and aquaducts were not considered evil, that I remember reading about in my history classes. Islam/Judasiam are also large 'real' religions of the world. (I think you need to make examples of a few religions to really bring things into prespective as a whole if you're going to get a major point across.)

I specifically choose Christianity because it is the most popular in the World.
It makes a perfect example, in my opinion.

Quote: Such problems are rooted in religious beliefs. To that effect, Christians today... are even "real" Christians. Bogus fanatics that warp, bend, and, at times, deny the words of the God that claim to serve.

Quote by yothsothgoth
Where is your proof of this? There is no legitimacy to this claim (for Christians or any other religion). Please read a religious book, ask someone who is a Doctorate of Theology... something. Please do not judge Christianity or any other religion on the basis that you have seen someone not be very religious. That is unfair, judgmental (like you've called others in this thread), and biased.

It is not just a few people I've seen... but a great majority of people in the
America. Many prisoners are of Christian faith. Preachers and the like
rob donations from their church for their own ends. The most powerful and
dangerous gangs in America are self-proclaimed Christians. I move that my
statements have solid ground.

Quote by yothsothgoth
To get back to your, "am I evil?" question. The answer I want to give (my opinion based on your lack of facts and raw judgments) is that your unfounded beliefs are 'evil'. However, that is my opinion. Take it as you will. I would appreciate it if you'd read a little more before making assumptions. Thank you very much for your time in reading my long post. I do not want to come across as rude in any way, shape, or form. I only wish to help you open your mind to others and their opinions/comments/suggestions and ask for you to review some things before judging others in the future. Thank you for reading. :)

I've done my fair share of reviews and studies. These statements are a fraction
of my work, years in the making. I do believe I've noted that I'm quite open
to comments and opinions. I'll say I respect your opinions as I do any persons,
but according to my experiences, roughly 90% of Christians will not respect
mine. I suppose that's a given...

merged: 06-10-2007 ~ 05:47am

Quote by BlueSkyNope not evil at all as far as i can see.

As stated above this is more a Religion-Science Forum thing.

Over all your argument is trivialized due to a lack of research tho.

For example: Roman technologies weren't cast off because of of religion. The roman empire collapsed (at this time it was a Christian empire), and with it's fall people cared more about feeding them selfs then things like plumbing.

The dark ages are really hard to define as well. Even during the worst of it new innovations did come to pass. All be it none of them as grand and gaudy as before but still.

The Plague may have been helped a little by religion. But over all it was the introduction of infected vermin to densely populated areas that did the bulk of it. And a disbelief in gems by the medical society witch persisted till the 1800's if i recall right.

Most major religions are far from evil if followed with conviction. For example with Christianity you have the commandment about not killing. And a lovely story about "letting he who is without sin cast the first stone"

I've done much research, in fact. You are free to doubt.

Roman technologies were, indeed, cast off. My information has been
discovered in recent years, so it would help to read more up-to-date
books.

The Black Plague was introduced my rodents from Asia. Well... not the rodents
exactly, but the parasites they carried. Asia to had its case of the Black Plague,
but the losses were considerable less, proportion-wise, because Asians included
bathing in their habits, unlike the dominantly Christian Europeans.

Besides Christianity, the Shiite and Sunni Islam are also objects of my convictions.
They've been killing each other for centuries over one lone question, which
leader should they pray to: Muhammad or his descendants. Other than other
smaller differences, there is no other reason. I find that wrong... but that
is my opinion, alone.

For the record... if I were to choose a faith, it would be the Shinto Religion, also
know as the Religion of Life and Happiness.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Quote: It is not just a few people I've seen... but a great majority of people in the
America. Many prisoners are of Christian faith.

How are a few people that you've seen... a great majority of America? Prisoners of the Christian faith? Where is this coming from? I wrote a Humanities paper on "Why I am, who I am." In it I stated that I decided to believe what I believe, because I wanted to. Not because I was "forced" or because I was a "prisoner" to my religion. What are you meaning by "prisoner"?

Quote: Preachers and the like rob donations from their church for their own ends. The most powerful and dangerous gangs in America are self-proclaimed Christians. I move that my statements have solid ground.

Not all preachers rob donations. (I do admit that I have seen some on tv making claims, then they are found later they took the money and ran.) I know personally a few preachers/minsters of different faiths. I find the statements absurd. You are making false accusations about people you do not even know. Slander is slander... and libel is libel. If you have done all as you've said... where is your proof? Where is the solid ground you speak of?

Gangs. So you have Christian gang members that are your friends? How are those two words in the same sentence? (Christian and gang) Perhaps they say they are, but if they are true to their faith... it cannot be. To my knowledge, Christians, Muslims, or Jews do not "credit" anything to gangs. Also, that I know of... nowhere in their sacred texts does it say that gangs and gang-related-behavior is acceptable. Perhaps you need to read more... I don't see how you still say your statements have soild ground when what you just said contradicts your "studies". If you have read, you will see that you contradict yourself.

Quote: I've done my fair share of reviews and studies. These statements are a fraction of my work, years in the making. I do believe I've noted that I'm quite open to comments and opinions. I'll say I respect your opinions as I do any persons, but according to my experiences, roughly 90% of Christians will not respect mine. I suppose that's a given...

I'm still not understanding where you are getting your sources... or reasonings. Just because people you've met before are like that, does not mean that ALL religious people are like that. I do not expect to fully understand exactly where you are coming from in your beliefs about religion, because I don't have the exact experiences as you do in reference to them.

I apologize if I sound rude, but how can you say all the things you said... many of which are contradictory to basic history books... and still say that these statements are a "fraction of your work, years in the making"? To me, that statement doesn't give your any of your other statements any credibility what-so-ever. I'm sorry, but I still don't understand your logic. It sounds like this is more of another, "who is more correct... with or without references" thread.

I know that we both know... we're not going to agree on everything, but I'd like to know why you think all of these things? Where is your justification? Where is your proof? Perhaps someone else can enlighten us both on your subject?

Thank you.

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Let me barge in (sorry for that). As for the first post in this thread. This, what you describe is called hipocrisy (correct me if I'm wrong), and most of mankind civilization was guilty of it. And it is not only christian faith. You see, the faith, the idea is beautiful (at most of the times, at least), but when fanatics get to it, it all goes to hell. The idea is warped and bent, and it is no longer the idea it was, nor it is faith. That was the way with Christianism - in the pure idea, it was very beautiful. But as fanatics got to it, all went to hell, they started inquisition, crusades and all such things. But I think it is a fault of people and the way they think, not the idea itself. So I think (but that's only my personal opinion) that you should blame the act itself, not the idea.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Quote by LordEndervonHellsingLet me barge in (sorry for that). As for the first post in this thread. This, what you describe is called hipocrisy (correct me if I'm wrong), and most of mankind civilization was guilty of it. And it is not only christian faith. You see, the faith, the idea is beautiful (at most of the times, at least), but when fanatics get to it, it all goes to hell. The idea is warped and bent, and it is no longer the idea it was, nor it is faith. That was the way with Christianism - in the pure idea, it was very beautiful. But as fanatics got to it, all went to hell, they started inquisition, crusades and all such things. But I think it is a fault of people and the way they think, not the idea itself. So I think (but that's only my personal opinion) that you should blame the act itself, not the idea.

I agree with this to a certain degree, especially on your views on hypocrisy and fanaticism. The concept of religious faith is good because it gathers people together for a common good. But, as mentioned above, the good goes down the drain when manipulated by fanatics who only grasp their own view as the true faith.

The problem with the original post (bakumon's post) is that you are generalizing a little bit. While I have no doubt that you could probably prove what you are trying to say, it is still a generalization of the big picture. Just because the majority is wrong and corrupt doesn't mean that the whole group is the same. Look hard enough, and I'm sure you can find people of any religion living life for the sake of goodwill, while not persecuting those with different views. There are more of these good people out there than you realize.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Quote by bakumonI read up so many of the conflicts in the world. The
massacres in Middle-Eastern Asia, The Holocaust,
and many other conflicts around religion.

You may see me as evil when I say this... but I believe
that people world-wide should totally discard religion.
((Namely Christianity, Islam, Judaism, other western
religions, and a few eastern ones.))

WARNING: I will be using Christianity as an example in
this thread. If you KNOW you will be offended, you'll do
well to turn back.

--

Many aspects of religion lead to altercations with persons
of different life styles ((e.g. homosexual people, people
from different countries, people with different beliefs,
et cetera...)). These same people could be relatively
innocent, yet are still discriminated... even killed for
their different beliefs ((The Roman citizens persecuted
the members of the Christian cult because the Christians
mocks the Roman Emperor, claiming that there is one
power mightier that he, their God)) These problems lead
to bloody conflict and even bloodier grips of hate.

In a turn of power, when Christianity becomes a "real"
religion and a one of the most powerful in the world.
With the newfound power, Christians literally force their
faith unto others ((Burning heathens alive, stoning even
children of different faiths to death, etc...)) and
persecuting those who they claim are evil ((so-called
witches, people that believed in scientific evidence,
etc...)). They even go so far as casting away Roman
technologies... a costly choice that brought about the
Dark Ages and the Plague. ((Christians cast away many
of the Roman technologies that we put to use to this
day: Plumbing, Central Heating, Roman Architecture,
Aqueducts, Sanitation Facilities(!), Arithmetic(!),
Piston Pumps(!), and so much more...))

Such problems are rooted in religious beliefs. To that
effect, Christians today... are even "real" Christians.
Bogus fanatics that warp, bend, and, at times, deny
the words of the God that claim to serve.

Am I evil... or does my thoughts have sound ground?

Please, give me your thoughts and (constructive)
criticisms. ((Be mature and intelligent about this topic.))

Many of those problems, I think, are not due to religion, specifically. It's people who are hiding behind religion to further their own ends. If religion were done away with, they would simply switch tactics. Nationalities, political beliefs, whatever. Look at China's cultural revolution. It wasn't (to my knowledge) about religion at all, but there was still persecution, book burnings, and executions. As long as there are differences in people, be it in race, ideals, or thoughts, these atrocities will continue. The only solution, I think, is acceptance. Which, unfortunately, is in short supply in the world.

"It is especially important to encourage unorthodox thinking when the situation is critical: At such moments every new word and fresh thought is more precious than gold. Indeed, people must not be deprived of the right to think their own thoughts. "

-Boris Yeltsin

Religion, in the "problems" that you mentioned, seems to play the role of a tool of manipulation.

After all, those "Words of God" are coming from the mouth of a human.

Humans are within temptation, humans are prone to corruption.

To a person who uses Religion as a tool, a believer of another faith is considered a threat to his/her power and have to be eliminated either by conversion, discrimination or destruction.

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

^ I can see who read the 'which is more important, science or religion?' thread :P

Anyways I was hoping to find a nice discussion on "what is evil" or something, wat a misleading threadname :D
Aw it's just another attack on religion, only this time our attacker doesnt provide a logic I can fully follow.
Poor christianity always seems to get it :P Although it would be easier to take all religions into examples since you're attacking them all yet they are not all the same. XD

The Holocaust, wasnt really religions based as much as you'd want to believe. So all you got is ancient christian battles and the current middle east? And you plan to prevent/solve it just by discarding religion altogether? ok...
Like you said, later generations are improvements, and itll keep on improving I think, religion has its good parts.
I could go on to your other 3 paragraphs but I'm sure if you read them again you might see yourself thats you're being black and white about it.

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

your not evil at all.you've just chosen the opposite path in life ur suppose to go.The reason there are wars over religion is because they(the people with religions)abuse their logic and instead of saving themselves and suggesting to others about the right way, they yell at ppl with other religions and start a holy war.

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

evil is not telling people to disregard religion, if you force people to then yeah, but about the disregarding religion i disagree with you for even if you disregard religion then it'll become war of gays and not-gays. And really Christianity has absolutely no power in Iraq what people tell you is just a illusion of what's really happening inside this war is against Jews and Muslims. America is only trying to stop the fighting.

Vivaldi

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

Quote by super-anime-fanAmerica is only trying to stop the fighting.

lol my ribs are hurting, sorry. :D
Oh and isnt the president like, religious too?

Its not just because G.W. Bush is religious. Watch this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5151769824601415272&q=funny+gwbush&total=74&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

It looks like your going to have to copy and paste it because it doesnt seem you can click on it.

merged: 06-23-2007 ~ 02:32am
k, looks like you can. its both incredibly funny and scary to think that this guy is the president of a country.

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

lol lets trash him in another thread, this is off topic. But ye wars will happen anyway, lets just not say it wont be America's fault. ;)

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Quote by super-anime-fanevil is not telling people to disregard religion, if you force people to then yeah, but about the disregarding religion i disagree with you for even if you disregard religion then it'll become war of gays and not-gays. And really Christianity has absolutely no power in Iraq what people tell you is just a illusion of what's really happening inside this war is against Jews and Muslims. America is only trying to stop the fighting.

Where do you get your information?

To address homosexuals and heterosexuals, first i know many homosexuals, in fact i am an admin. of the MT-Gay-Straight-Club and i happen to be a heterosexual, the idea that Christianity is the only buffer to preventing a war between the diffrent sexual orientations is just absurd, why? because homosexuals and heterosexuals alike do not want war just because they are different, in fact i'm very sure no one wants war over such a supid thing as being different. Many more wars have started in the name of Christianity, never in the name of a homosexual agenda.

As too your views on whats going on in Iraq, i must tell you, we destroyed a system of government that was working, and that is our responsibilty.

And on a final note, we give Israel a massive amount of weapons(well we sell them, and we have strong military and 'security interests" with them.(we have a huge hand on what goes on in the middle east past and present.)

Shinsengumi89

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

i dont believe in religion i think this false hope and people are fools if they believe too heavily in it but at the same time something so powerful that can unite people from so many different walks of life and prevent what little hate it can then how can it be wrong?

One thought : God is known as Love ... No matter if you believe in Him or not, religious wars are just excuses for extending economical domination.
Religious laws were made to help people living as a group a long time ago. But they are not always adapted to our modern world... So I don't think that discarding religion is the best idea : some people need to believe in something -> that's a part of our nature.

Signature

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

One word, No
you are not evil, and you may be right about what you think, well, I got an religion too, but my thoughts are diferents from those of the same, for me, every religion is the same, in the end every human is the same for my eyes, not matter what religion they are, they still humas, with so many cultures in the world is hard to understand ever person thought about religion,
you don't really need a religion to be a good person, and I supose some people let their religion go to their heads, thats why they ended making others suffer, then there is not point on religion, it sound almost like rasism, doesn't?

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

think he's on vakation or something lol its abit pointless going on without the guy to reply on his thread.

Not evil FTW

With honey and clovers

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

no, i dont kno
-_
long words, tired to read

X)

Signature

Religion never was the problem, Men yes, with any power or religion, always doing what want. And about you, just if you want ^^

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.