Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden question, Shinku and Suigintou - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden question, Shinku and Suigintou

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Will Shinku and Suigintou ever get along?

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I forgot who Shinku and Suigintou were!
Rozen Maiden's getting popular these days so it's hard to find new volumes.
That and I can't find anywhere to DOWNLOAD it. -.-;

Is that the brother and sister?
If that then "yes". :3
If it's the puppet and the boy (main characters), then I'm not so sure. I haven't
read that far. XD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

its possible,if Shinku ever said sorry once to Suigintou...you should know the start of everything is all Shinku doing after all

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

apparently,Shinku DID say sorry to Suigintou once...kinda shocked Suigintou..XD...well....it is possible,but i doubt it....cause of Suigintou's mindset towards Shinku.

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

I would believe that they would get along in the end but still won't be together. O_o
I'm really unsure about it, so basically I'm guessing. ^_^

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i think it just left too much damage to Suigintou of Shinku action,therefore its just so difficult that Suigintou able to forgive Shinku

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

If by "get along" you mean "stop trying to kill each other", then I'd say that that objective has already been reached. The chance of the two ever becoming friends, however, is pretty much not happening.

I'm guessing most people posting here has seen Ouverture, an anime I felt was rather forced and out of place as an explanation of why Suigintou turned out the way she did, and what made it happen. But then, Suigintou goes from being a completely unsympathetic villain in one show to a somewhat redeemed wild card in the second, so I'm not really all that surprised something like this was made. I mentioned this somewhere else, I think, but it's pretty much a result of having Suigintou's popularity exceeding expectations by quite a lot.

Shinku did indeed say sorry to Suigintou in her first appearance in Tr

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

Don't know...hope that they will get along....

Kanji157

Kanji157

Hitsuzen da..

It is possible. Actually, you can find a sort of spark in this possibility in the manga.
Also, since the initial cause of their feud was released to the public during the OVA, Rozen Maiden Overture, we can find that it is possible for them to make up. If one gives up their pride that is. And this also seen in the last few episodes in Traumend.

Signature
	Image kono deai wa hitsuzen da...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.