Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper failed to load - Minitokyo

Wallpaper failed to load

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i would like to report a missing link:

Fate wallpaper by desertfox1943

it

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Seems like it was a corrupt upload.
Hopefully it will be reuploaded as a new submission sometime soon :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I don't know if it is a bug, but this wallpaper is gone. It still existed a few months ago.

Naruto timeskip by afterbunner

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Didn't see it go however that page generally means the following: the walls been removed for whatever reason, sat in quarantine for 3 months (or was it weeks....) and then after that the page is removed completely; problem is the thumbnail may still remains visible in galleries.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

I had the same with two other magical girl pictures.They didn't seem to load at all.A few days later they worked again,so I think you should wait a few days and then try again to see if they are still not working. It might be a bug or something.

merged: 06-10-2007 ~ 07:07pm
And i just saw,when i clicked on the link of that fate wallpaper,that it was put in quaratine. It says you hve to wait till July the 22nd.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Just to clarify, I was the one who removed the above Fate wallpaper- it was a corrupt upload and couldn't be downloaded.
The submission I think will not reappear for sometime- another moderator has seem to removed other submissions for other reasons.

Keep your eye out on the gallery for any new revamped versions :D

Closing!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.