Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto- has anyone heard of it? - Minitokyo

Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto- has anyone heard of it?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

I found this anime on crunchyroll.com lately- it was a completed 26 episode anime. Overall the art is pretty nice and sharp, along with the OP song, Kouya Ruten sang by Fiction Junction YUUKA. I was wondering if anyone had heard of it before? I couldn't find it on Minitokyo nor the forums. Maybe I was being careless... but please tell me what you think. :)

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Yeah I've heard of it, but I haven't watch it. I only know the awesome opening theme song ^^

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Kouya Ruten >< It's a great song. Namida -the insert song- is pretty nice too.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

I want to watch it because I liked the designs (what a shallow reason...) and I found the opening quite interesting.

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

I have it but didn't watch it because I got bored of it.

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.