Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 1 total item

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Hello fellow NWP'ers!

Lord DREAM has kindly given me the opportunity to spam the group with some announcements... :P Just kidding.

This is an announcement to get you guys back into some active competition/ project stuff.

I'm announcing here for NWP because I'm sure some of you will be interested in this project, as the first one was quite a success. I would like to keep this announcement short to free up the NWP page.

Please click here for more information: (competition) areteii - winner gets HQ scans!

Basically, using the scan on the thread above, make a wallpaper. There are some rules (very simple to follow) but you can basically do just about anything to it. There are examples of the past competition at schattenrand.

It'd be highly appreciated that if you are interested in participating, to reply on either of the threads, post in my guestbook or in the NWP guestbook. If you would like to judge (we have only 2 so far) please PM me to be anonymous.

Entries are due in more than a months' time (check thread above)- so you have plenty of time.

"winner" gets 10 high quality Kunie Kanbara scans for your personal enjoyment

Thanks! <3 <3 <3

merged: 06-10-2007 ~ 11:51am
PS: This is an open competition. If you have friends you know who might be interested, get them to enter too!

As long as you are a member of Minitokyo, regardless of artistic skills, you may enter- just submit a wallpaper larger than 1024x768 :3

Check out the site rules and details for more info:

http://nwp.xm.com

merged: 06-12-2007 ~ 02:36pm
I hope you guys realise that 10 scans = >40 credits *_* with faves and comments @_@

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.