Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can somebody please tell me whats wrong with it?! - Minitokyo

can somebody please tell me whats wrong with it?!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

comments critics and feedbacks please! tell me whats wrong with it? wanted to have a film roll of the character thats y i use the screenshots...

Fate

Nanoha

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I think both of them have one thing in common, and that is the composition (arrangement of the background). I see a lot of images put together in a carefully arranged way, but I think it's because there's no real concept or idea you're trying to put through. The moderator who removed them probably thought of them as ghosting (repeating the same character/ image again and again which fills up space)/ collages (a collection of images together) rather than a creation of a background for a character.

PS: on a tangent, the Fate wallpaper you posted is the same version as the coloured one you posted earlier which was removed due to corrupt uploads (members couldn't seem to download it). I guess another reason is because the same wallpaper in different colours are meant to be on the one submission with the other version linked off to an alternate server (like imageshack.us).

http://support.minitokyo.net/policy has more information

The quality of your wallpaper is fine- I haven't read your descriptions, but did you vector the characters on the right? If so, mention that- I think you might be better off keeping it simple with the one character and a background to emphasise the character. For example, if you think the character is firey you can have a background with flames- something like that, if that makes sense :3

Hope that helped! ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

yea did vector the characters. i'll take note. thx

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.