Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WINNER GETS CREDITS! YES, CREDITS! - Minitokyo

WINNER GETS CREDITS! YES, CREDITS!

Group announcement by TheUnderappreciated

page 1 of 1 1 total item

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Greetings UA.

The title of this thread is indeed true: THE WINNER WILL GET CREDITS because you will receive 10 HQ scans you can upload to Minitokyo.
Plus comments and faves, MORE than 40 credits is yours. That's a lottt of downloading.

In total you would get around 50 credits: that's half of your own group- and it's possible with areteii!

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

This is an OPEN competition- we don't care if you're a member of UA or whatever or whatnot: we don't care about your artistic skills either.

Anyone can enter: 10hq scans = 40+ credits up for grabs- it's worth a shot, isn't it?

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5558/areteup6.jpg
(competition) areteii - winner gets HQ scans!

It's simple: simply make a wallpaper using the orange Kunie Kanbara scan in the above thread.
You can download the scan here: RESET10 by kuroimisa

There is more than a month until the deadline. Please POST ON THIS THREAD, write me a guestbook post OR post on the above thread if you wish to participate, and if so, please do it ASAP- I need to know the numbers! 10 HQ Kunie scans will be awarded to the one winner. By HQ, I mean super super large!

http://nwp.xm.com for full details!
DEADLINE IS AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY- THAT"S LOADS OF TIME!

If you would like to judge instead, please PM me to be anonymous: I have 3/5 judges so far. Again, I don't mind if you have no artistic ability: as long as you understand the Minitokyo Policy and know what bad extraction is and simple stuff about composition, MISA WANTS YOU! <3
(Not in *that* way, but uhm, yeah :P)

YOU KNOW YOU WANT CREDITZZZ AND SCANZZZ !1111one

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.