Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which character would you kick out from any particular anime? - Minitokyo

Which character would you kick out from any particular anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Please don't hurt me, but Seishirou from Tokyo Babylon.. He makes it all depressing.. :(
Subaru always seems to have that sort of dark aspect to his character ever afterwards...

i hate the main caracter of fate/staynight that guy is so anoying. i would stab him myself if i could, but even a freakin servant coudnt stab him(rider). wat was his anme again?

merged: 06-27-2007 ~ 12:21pm
name*

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Quote by carl123abci hate the main caracter of fate/staynight that guy is so anoying. i would stab him myself if i could, but even a freakin servant coudnt stab him(rider). wat was his anme again?

name*

Hmmm... I believe his name was Shiro Emiya or something like that... :D

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

forgotenfeather

forgotenfeather

Dont forget the forgoten feather

I would have to say all the characters from bobobobobobobo! you know what just delete the entire show all together!
Ruby moon from CCS OH I HATE HER!
and how about Darien from Sailor moon? he is so perfect that he seems gay.
Hes not a girls fantasy anymore.
thats all got for now.

Signature Image

Yeah I forgot to kick Flay Out of Gundam Seed! Heck I hated that girl even from the start, although she seemed better in the end. Anyways, she is out already. I just couldn't stand her. Everytime I saw Kira with her and found him tolerating with her annoying atitude, I wanted to hit him on head! Was he blind to go for her? She was nothing but trouble. Thank God Lacus took her place, otherwise the entire GS/D would spoil for me! -_- Still I cannot forgive Kira for wasting his time with that girl specially his virginity! That belonged to Lacus! What the heck Fukuda was thinking?!

merged: 06-27-2007 ~ 10:03pm

Quote by carl123abci hate the main caracter of fate/staynight that guy is so anoying. i would stab him myself if i could, but even a freakin servant coudnt stab him(rider). wat was his anme again?

name*

My sister would agree with you if she was here! She dislikes Shirou for all his stupidity, stubborness and idealism.

forte-san

forte-san

Rose of Faith and Hope

Naruto - naruto <- is stupid, i hate him
Sasuke - naruto <- is too much emo, i hate him too
Volcott O' Huey - galaxy angel <- annoying
Chitose - galaxy angel <- annoying

Sasuke from Naruto
Chibiusa form SailorMoon
Honey from Ouran High Host Club

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Sasuke, Naruto, Flay, Meyrin (godamn this b****! ) and Yuka seems very despicable characters. XD

Signature

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Lemme see for me i would really want to kick out Tessa from Full Metal Panic! as she always gets in Chidori's and Sagara's way.. xD
and.. [ u guyz will really hate me when i say it ] Lacus from Gundam Seed n Destiny.. why? becos the singing would just come out from nowhere and she is always like peace! peacee! and i would just melt in my seat whenever that happens.. yea.. and there are more reasons tat i wanna say but people would say im childish.. well it is childish enough to hate a character and wishing to kick them out alrdy.. =____="

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Enchantressinthedark would probably agree with you on the Lacus thingy, Akarix-chan. She hates her because of the babbling 'peace' thing, but her songs are nice! :) Oh, and Tessa... me hate her too...

Signature

Quote by AkarixLemme see for me i would really want to kick out Tessa from Full Metal Panic! as she always gets in Chidori's and Sagara's way.. xD
and.. [ u guyz will really hate me when i say it ] Lacus from Gundam Seed n Destiny.. why? becos the singing would just come out from nowhere and she is always like peace! peacee! and i would just melt in my seat whenever that happens.. yea.. and there are more reasons tat i wanna say but people would say im childish.. well it is childish enough to hate a character and wishing to kick them out alrdy.. =____="

No actually I don't that that is childish. Actually that's being reasonable and realistic! Lacus's character is the least dynamic character in entire series, because of her personality flawlessness. In our world, that is hardly normal unless their Saints (Even Saints make mistakes ^_^'). But that's an anime, anyways. It's just that she has plenty of fans to tear you apart for criticizing her. That's creepy! However, I also think the same way. I don't hate her, but there are more interesting characters than her that I personally like to see more. I only like her coz she replaced Kira's ex! Fllay I mean! I hated her!

Quote by Lariel
Enchantressinthedark would probably agree with you on the Lacus thingy, Akarix-chan. She hates her because of the babbling 'peace' thing, but her songs are nice! Oh, and Tessa... me hate her too...

And I would agree with enchantress! She's right! :)

I'd kick Stellar from GS Destiny.
(Cinderella 4 wannabe) watch zeta gundam tounderstand me~!
Oh how i loved to kick Mori from Law of Ueki,annoying girl.
She keeps shouting Ueki every ep and her power is both just weird and not useful.

The 3 mod soul from the bleach anime... I'd so which someone'd just chopped their head off, just kicking them out of the show wouldn't be enough...

those 3 were created to detect bounts reiatsu... now, there is no more bounts, so why the heck to they stick around?... I mean, they weren't the least useful in the aweful bount arc filler, being suppose to detect bounts, most of the time they couldn't even to that, so what is their purpose now... after the bount arc, couldn't they have, i don't know, gone to explore the world maybe...... or even better die in the line of duty, or whatever the reason...

In my opinion those 3 are prolly the worst fillers characters ever created, they were filler for a filler... they give them those awesome powers, then to waste time, they put them in dolls.... to be discret...... i'm sure that a talking doll floating in the air is very discret (normal person don't see ichigo in his shinigami form... so rinrin on his shoulder... you see the picture)

But being a pain wasn't enough in the filler wasn't enough, now they fight arrancars, for god's sake.... Really, those childish tricks only worked at their very beginning on ichigo and renji... and it only make them look weak, not being able to beat those 3. And if for filler's sake they bring them to hueco mundo, I quit watching the show, seriously...

...it's good to let it out, lol

Ooooh you can't kick Kagome out of IY =o If you did, there would be no show x3 Inuyasha would be pinned to the tree forever and Naraku would have destroyed the world and everyone would be dead. Thus, Kagome is important! Kikyo, ah she's a useless piece of dirt (literally!)

CAGALLI!I HATE HER SO MUCH! AND MEYRIN IS CUTE SO I'LL BE HER GETLEMAN AND DEFEND HER!

merged: 10-10-2007 ~ 07:48am
AND I WOULD KICK C.C. FROM CODE GEASS. I CAN'T STAND HER!

I'd like to see C.C and Karen out of Code Geass
I'd like to see Kotari out of X/1999
I'd like to see Misa out of DEATH NOTE
I'd like to see "that girl who always say Ryoma-kun" :@ out of Prince of Tennis

err.. more but my memo do not help me at the moment---

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.