Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Anime Recommendation - Minitokyo

New Anime Recommendation

page 1 of 1 13 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Im starting to get real use of my broadband and i wanted to ask which anime did you recommend me to download.
i downloadad Naruto first ten episodes and i dont find it so appealing. im more interested in deep story and strong characters (no offence to Naruto Fans).
If you can recomend me some i will be very grateful.
Thanks
ive already got one.
Otogizoushi.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Hmm.. I'm a anime maniac so i have many series to recommend, depends a little on what kind of anime you like though, funny, ecci, fighting etc. You can start off with Fullmetal Alchemist, Samurai Champloo and Samurai 7. They are all great series.

I will access your heart right away..

Well Samourai 7 is really a good anime even if like me the idea of samourai stories doesn't sound that attractive. Ah another not fan of anime-Naruto (even if I like the manga). I'm looking forward Gundam Seed 2.

Signature

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Ive already took a peek into Samurai Champloo and i was captivated, i'll get the series!!, biut i dont know how many episodes are on the web ;_;
Ill also look after Samurai 7, sounds good.
I've never seen Gundam, none of them, so i'll try it too.
any other anime you can give me?
Those mentioned above hasd worked nicely XD

Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey

daklewijd

daklewijd

daKlewijd

ehm... for this year's animes, let say from the beginning of this year would b a lil bit too late to catch up, but there is still hope. I agree champloo is one of the great series this year. For genre comedy, there are keroro gunso by soldats is pretty funny and 2x2 shinobuden is lil hint of ecchi yuri etc. Madlax from anbu&lunar. DearS from akeep similar to chobits, but i think chobits is better. Girls bravo is a lil bit ecchi i think, havnt watched it tho, but the pic looks nice n hot. Monster from soldats. GITS 2 innocence from hawks.Continuation from last year: Full Metal Alchemist is of course not to be missed. Konjiki no gash bell (was it from last year or this year?) anyway its good and funny. Naruto movie n steamboy n One Piece movie 5 are coming up. well that's all, any more animes to recommend?

Err.. 12 episodes of Samurai 7 and 14 of Samurai Champloo, you can download them @ HTTP at http://www.dbzdivx.com/

I will access your heart right away..

Try Filetopia, lots of anime there. I found my missing Bakuretsu Tenshi eps in there which is presently licensed... damn!!! And also Tenjou Tenge, it rocks!!! Samurai Champloo is also cool!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

for me, I just downloaded every anime there is to download ^_^'
anyway, if deeper storyline ur looking for,
try Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien or Kimi Minikuk mo Utsukushi Sekai
Samurai 7 is a good choice too.
and then there's Da Capo.
why dont you try em. ^.^
i dunno if yer like it onot since I practically like all anime I downloaded. ^.^

from newer anime definitely watch Kurau, especially if you like, say GITS SAC. im gonna be starting watching windy tales (2 eps out) and aa megami sama tv (starts next month) soon i think.

anyways Im watching these fansubs atm:

Kurau
Madlax (finale next week)
GitS SAC 2nd GIG
Girls BRAVO (VERY ecchi even with the censorship, I think it would be even better without the nudity, cause the humour is very good)
Elfen Lied (has everything you think could shock you - blood, loli, incest etc)
DearS (only watching to see what sensei has to say ;) her orgy description and video place scenes are classic lol)
Interlude

oh and FMA too, started being more interesting after the incredibly boring (3rd opening/ed songs) 15 episodes...

and looking at posts above:
imho you should stay as far away as possible from Kono mini... (this ugly and beautiful world)

uhm...I think everithing has allready been writen
yeah kimi ga nozomu eien is really deepfull
elfen lied is great
you can try maburaho too even if it is not really deepfull it is quite funny
spiral which is one of my favorite it is quite a suspence story really interesting
greeen green is a very funny anime
mahoro an other very funny anime
and finally there is shingetsutan tsukihime which is really interesting and quite deep

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Check out Juuni Kokki, it's more of a serious anime though. Hardly any comedy inside.

Signature

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Thank you all for those recommendations
ive already begun with kimi ga but since its a torrent of 2.8 GB with the 14 episodes im gonna have to wait a few more days ^^

Signature

How about 'Full Metal Alchemist' ?
Its subject matter is so creative.
It always makes me so concentrated. ^^

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.