Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Devil May Cry: from a game series to anime - Minitokyo

Devil May Cry: from a game series to anime

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Ohayo mina I have some interesting news to share :)
yesterday when I`ved check what my brother downloaded I noticed an episode from an anime called Devil May Cry o.O

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6582/bscap003ga4.th.jpg

yes Dante is now an anime character too >_< and very successful one..he looks the same as in the games
I always liked his style..with those big guns *~* even managed to play one of the games
I don`t have a PS for now but I`ved found a PC version

only the first episode is out for now..it looks good to me.. he is acting cool and killing monsters..the design of the anime is also good >_<

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

I see.... If I'm correct, the one who designed the charas is the same who designed the ones in KOF another day, according to my info, he had something to do with Ghost in the Shell as well, and yes, I agree with you, I like Dante's style, I own three of the four games

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

I don't know if anyone cares I upload file of screenshot that I took from DMC esp. 1 in my group. If anyone interesting just go to my NW.

dianas, thanks for sharing. Oh yeah, I didn't know Danta has sweet tooth. I thought he like to eat Pizza. I guess I was wrong. Well, seem to me that is toward the end. His voice is not bad. A little too deep but again that what make him attractive to me. I have to say "Yes I agree he do look like the game itself" I can't wait the next ESP. is out. It sad to hear there only gonna me 13 total. Men, just thinking about it. Make me thinking about game itself. Can't wait dmc 4.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I am so happy they made a DMC anime series... I was jumping up and down. I just hope that they do a good job. I've yet to see any episode... but I can't wait until its finished and I own it. XD 13 episodes, aw so few, but I hope they'll be great. Dante has always been my favorite next to Alucard in the demon/vampire genre of game/anime characters. ;) That, and they're both nice to look at. *drools*

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

yeah i cant wait for the anime XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

yup can't wait for it it seems so exciting! XD nice nice~ XD

Signature Image

I waited for it for about half a year to come out!
Devil May Cry awesome! The game and the anime!

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

I'm excited about this series! This came from the ones who made Death note and Black cat so you can be assured that the animation would be SUPERB!

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i watched the first,i don't get the story but the action is great...it does'nt seem to be following the main story which is in the game...which is more prefered

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

game to anime usually aren't that amazing... they usually have crazy action though lol whats the story like? 0.o.... is it based on game or is it a new story

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

somehow I`m glad that the anime has a different story..and I also excited and hope that it will reserve us many nice surprises..depends on everyones taste on anime

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Yes, if the anime had the same story it would be a fatal error....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

I agree. Can someone who's seen it tell me the new plot/story line?

Looks really interesting. I've never played the game but I think I'll start watching the anime... maybe. xD

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Nevermind! Finally caught the first mission! Interesting.... very interesting. ;)

Holy Crap! Episode is already out. Thanks for the heads up, I'll put in my two cents when I see it.

YAY! i knowww DANTE IS SMOKING :)

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Nice, I had no idea. I never got into the games much, even though I do play games a fair amount, but the anime looks pretty good so far. Let's hope it really is good :D. My last encounter with Dante was during his came in the came Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. He was really hard to beat!

This one should be a good anime series... at least it looks interesting :p

Signature

All right I'm back and I've got to say that sick, the gun sliging was crazy. And the part when he had the Ivory in his teeth was hot, and I mean that in the least gay way possible.

I would let Dante butt-fuck me. and I mean that in the least gay way possible.

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Quote by nightmaresyndromeI would let Dante butt-fuck me. and I mean that in the least gay way possible.

WFT o.O pls try to restrain your self..Dante is for us gals >_<

the second episode just appeard and is more cool than the first *~*

I checked first episode it looks good, it has the same style as the game and the art is not bad either. Looking forward for episode 2.

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

Episode 2 is out on youtube... run and look at it now! XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.