Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleting Post - Not working - Minitokyo

Deleting Post - Not working

page 1 of 1 2 total items

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

I noticed that we (or maybe its just me? Don't know) cannot delete our own post when we enter the post section at the Guestbook comments section and Forum section.

When I click the delete buttons (here), I get a page showing :

Quote: Not Found

The requested URL /_members/<br /><b>Warning</b>: constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant GUESTBOOK_ROOT in <b>/new/minitokyo/public_html/html/post.html</b> on line <b>66</b><br />deletepost/502613/ was not found on this server.

Apache Server at k1ru.minitokyo.net Port 80

that was showed when I click the delete link on the Guestbook comments section.

On the forum section, it showed:

Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function message() in /new/minitokyo/public_html/_forum/deletepost.php on line 31
Privacy Policy | Community Policy
Copyright 2004 - 2006 Minitokyo
Loans | Mortgage Loans | Apply For A Credit Card | Credit Card | MPAA

On the Group comment section :

Quote: Warning: Missing argument 2 for Template::showMessage(), called in /new/minitokyo/public_html/_groups/deletepo(...) on line 19 and defined in /new/minitokyo/public_html/includes/templat(...) on line 75

But when I delete a post on the Gallery comments section, it leads me to the gallery item, and my post is deleted.

I hope you guys can fixed this :3

Sankyuu <3

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Change the word "members" in the address bar to "forum" to delete forum posts. ;)

ie.
(http://members.minitokyo.net/blhablahblah ---> http://forum.minitokyo.net/blahblahblah)

[Just change "members" to "forum" XD]

There is a typo in the coding/ address the "delete" button is hyperlinked to.
I'm not sure on how to make the others work: I guess you might have to find the post first before deleting x_x Hopefully it will be fixed soon! ^.^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.