Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 name an anime guy that can pass off as a girl ^.^ - Minitokyo

name an anime guy that can pass off as a girl ^.^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Well as the title says, name an anime guy that can pass off as a girl ^.^

I think kurapica from hunter x hunter can pass xD.... his feminine behaviors show up once in a while and he sometimes looks like a girl too O-o

Mizuho from Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru, he has to dress up and act like a girl to go in a all girls school. After a few episodes you will probably forget that he was a guy.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I'm going to go ahead and name the obvious: Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Sanada Yukimura from Samurai Deeper Kyo. He has a feminine face and silhouette I believe, and he does pass off as a girl one time^^'

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

hmmm ... First, Ren ! The little brother in Kaze no stigma !
And ... don't know ...

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

Letsee, Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. Negi from Negima, eh, ooo Majic from Orphen. ;)

Vivaldi

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

kurama from yuyu hakusho
genjo sanzo from saiyuki [they always say he got a beautiful face]
nakago, hotohori, chirico from fushigi yuugi
fuji and the orange guy from all japan-american tour. from prince of tennis
agito from air gear

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

any bishounen really

which means any anime guy, since most (if not all) of them are bishounen

Most of them. lol.

Those not mentioned yet:
Yanagi (Kamui)
Bakura and Otogi (yugioh)

...eh, that's all I can name off the top of my head.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Lol, just about every single guy from Fruits Basket. That's the thing with bishounen though, especially on shoujo-type anime; they've all got longer hair, big eyes, small body frames, etc.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Hmm...at least half of the male characters done by CLAMP... And then there are all of the genderless characters they've done, like Ashura, Kohaku, Yukito, Ruby Moon... And Subaru from TB and X has a twin sister, if they both wore dresses, you'd never know the difference.

I didn't see any mention of Princess Princess...that's an etire series dedicated to boys that can pass as girls.

Oh, and ALL of the boys from Gundam Wing and Seed/Destiny/Astray. I thought Kira WAS a girl the first time I saw him. Ken Mizuki did a great doujinshi series for GW where all the boys are attending school in Canq...in the girl's uniforms. It's adorable and scary at the same time.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Sesshomaru - InuYasha *ADORIBLE!* <<<favorite bishie forever.

Yukimura - Samurai Deeper Kyo *CUTE!*

Inuyasha! DEFINATELY

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Well, there are a few. Don't kill me for the following names: Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha (I luv him but u gotta admit he's girly), Envy from FMA, Ayame from FruBa... and these are all I can think of.

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Aoi Futaba from you're under arrest

He actually does pass for a girl because he's been as one as an undercover cop for so long so much so that he finds it hard to go back to a guy as you see in an episode or two i think

Signature Image

duwah

duwah

Most or all of the characters in Weiss Kreuz. :p

[url =http://japaneselover.minitokyo.net/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]
FinalFantasyFans

hmm... first is shuichi shindo from gravitation- first look I thought he was a girl....
kurama from yu yu hakusho

that's all I can think of as for now...

Off the top of my head, I'll say Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

agito/akito from air gear

deffffinitely

man its been a while since ive been on mT ^_^
sashiburiii

Signature

i don't remenber XD

First off is Nuriko, Chiriko and maybe Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi as well as Momiji from Fruits Basket and Ashura from Rg Veda. But i guess Ashura doesn't count that much since he isn't a guy or a girl.

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

you can say kanagi ren from kaze no stigma. he looks a lot like yuzu from bleach lol

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

Quote by xo-Heaven-oxFirst off is Nuriko, Chiriko and maybe Hotohori from Fushigi Yuugi as well as Momiji from Fruits Basket and Ashura from Rg Veda. But i guess Ashura doesn't count that much since he isn't a guy or a girl.

omg totally agree

oh kazuki from getbackers is definally one hmm...

the boys from ouran besides from mori ( watch the ep where they crossdress really funny)

yukimura and youhei and kouhei from prince of tennis ^^

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

Rei from Saint Beast

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.