Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air Gear Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Air Gear Wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

this is the wall

i tried to make it sort of a blueprint of the building. when i finished, it looked too plain and empty. so i texturized it. but it still looked empty. at first, i didnt have the white writting because it looked too busy. then when i have it, i think it might look too busy. i dont want the wall to have to much action where it over shadows kilik [the character].

i really like the way this wall is looking. so any criticism is welcome. :\

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Actually if you want to stay true to the anime make it the blueprint of a AT Dash. You might want the BG ou for something more suitable to do that but If you could do that on this it would be really cool.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

well i think you should lose the writings on the bg and maybe add something to the sky to not make it look plain and maybe make the bg a lil darker D:

I really like this wallpaper! Its very unique, I agree that you should loose the white writing its a little distracting.

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

thanks for the suggestions, guys. they were quite helpful. :D

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Very original, I must say! The only thing that bothers me, though, is the motion blur effect on the character. I think the wallpaper would look better without it.
Aldo, I suggest you add some more blueprint-type text in the upper left corner, because it seems empty, but no extra textures, or else it would be too cluttered. And in my opinion it should be kept simple, as it is.
Again, very original, and good luck! :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.