Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! No Access to Customize Content! - Minitokyo

Help! No Access to Customize Content!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Even though I'm a Group Moderator of the group Duelist-Chronicle (http://duelist-chronicle.minitokyo.net/), I was denied the access to the Customize Content, Group Gallery and the Group Settings button. I had access to them before, but it doens't seem to be working the past three days.

Please, help!

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

You are only a moderator of that group; only group administrators have access to those options in the group CP.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Quote by AWOLYou are only a moderator of that group; only group administrators have access to those options in the group CP.

Yup Yup, at one point moderators could change group content, but that was a glitch and has since been fixed.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

But I was able to posit it before, so I'm not entirely understanding how it happened.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well unfortunately MT isn't perfect. As such there are glitches in the system from time to time. At one point there had been a bug where moderators were able to access such content. However only admins are allowed access to such content which is why that occurrence is called a bug in the system. It's just like littlejonny said, it was a glitch and was fixed.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Well, my best bet was that you've confused yourself over being able to access through the doujinshu support club; which you are a group administrator of.

Otherwise I'd rule it as a glitch as well.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.