Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do if you cant sleep? - Minitokyo

what do you do if you cant sleep?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

If I can't fall asleep, then it's usually because it's too hot. Usually I just close my eyes and....hehehehe....I design characters in my head. :D

play nintendo until i can't open my eyes anymore.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

Read and play some kind of game. They both usually put me to sleep after a while.

Kohakushadow

Kohakushadow

Beautiful Vulgarity

I like to listen to music, and I sometimes drink tea, that usually helps me when I cant sleep.

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i don't know what i do...i guess i just turn on the classical music and i just drift away

Learn how to meditate, or at least try. They say if you do it correctly meditation can even take the place of sleep.

i actually tried counting sheep once lol... it just pissed me off cause i kepted losing count ( thats when i was younger ) now however.... i just stay up XD... and play video games or watch anime till i fall asleep

If I need to get up early in the morning, I read something really boring (like my books from University), but if I don't have too, I watch a movie, or read something interesting, or listen to some music.

Well I've been somewhat of an insomniac lately, so when I cannot sleep, I decide to go online and either game or do something productive like update my web page. :) Otherwise if I can't go online, I just day dream.

DemonDays

DemonDays

Resident BeatMaster

I lie down in my bed and read a book.
Or just stay on the internet till the early hours of the morning until i cant keep my eyes open.

I know it sounds weird, but... a foot massage usually does the trick for me. I also suggest something that makes you feel cold (the decrease in body temperature mimics the one during sleep)

I stay awake till I cant stay awake anymore and then fall asleep on my keyboard because I am too lazy to walk to my bed ^_^'

If I can't fall aslep, I read a book or anything till my eyes become tired. Or I listen to music.:)

I either play till i get tired, listen to music or watch some videos.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

I watch tv until I fall asleep or play some games or read something

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

solution from anime:
1. drink warm milk?
2. do your homework :D (got this one from lucky star)

own solutions:
1. watch some anime / manga
2. create a dream where you are the star and doing some awesome movement .. .... ZzZ zZz.

Signature

Lay down and read. After awhile your eyes will get tired and that seems to help me fall alseep faster.

Rejection=Depression

I PUT ON EPISODES OF THE X FILES AND THEY ALWAY'S PUT ME TO SLEEP ^_^'

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Play videogames or get some fresh air outside

I play video games or watch tv till I goto sleep

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I usual jsut do some reading or jsut lay in bed and I usual end up a sleep eventually.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Read some books or hear some songs from ARIA.Its really help.

I just watch anime all night.

gountessg

Dark Angel

drink a cup of warm milk before going to bed

what is your purpose in life?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.