Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do if you cant sleep? - Minitokyo

what do you do if you cant sleep?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

count sheep, other than that, I have no idea :(

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

I do homework, that bores me until I'm asleep XD

Just kidding. For me, I like to do relaxing things, like practice my piano, that usually helps

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Usually,i will play games,read comics,watch anime and listening japanese songs if i really cant sleep!^^but still i think that if i do those things,i will not be able sleep coz too high^^

emm. just taking it easy and think on something fun^^ but for the most i can sleep^^

watch inuyasha on the computer, eat the remaining cookie dough from the fridge, or come HERE

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

Read, surf the net, watch something, work up some more rpg material, or take a walk [minimum of a few miles follwed by waiting for the dawn then home, or just head in a random direction and keep walking until sometime mid-morning and then work out how to get home].

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Relax. Relaxation is the key to getting your body to sleep. Getting a ritual to signal your body to sleep ranges from reading a book, drinking milk, to watching anime. Or you can lie on the bed as a signal, provided you don't use the bed for other purpose.

As a narcoleptic, all I have to do is wait :D

I just close my eyes and imagine that I'm in an anime and I'm suddenly asleep! ^_^'

when i can't sleep...i'll just think about my favorite animes and imagine that i am a part of it.....

Well I am used to sleep only two hours per day. Because some Homeworks are really difficult and I need to study everyday because I have a Problem to learn and memorize things at school.

But If I want to sleep ( And It`s hard when you are not used to do it)
I take a shower
I turn off the lights
and close my eyes.

Maybe you are a hyperactive person and you must to drain all your energy.
Try to do sports and exhaust yourself until your body needs to take a break.

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

Well, you could always try not sleeping for one night. two if it doesnt work. you'd probably drop off to sleep sometime in the day, but hey! its sleep anyway

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

I turn on the TV and put something boring on.

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

I daydream until it's time to get up....eventually i fall asleep or ether i just ended up with my eyes closed...O_O;;
"when i can't sleep...i'll just think about my favorite animes and imagine that i am a part of it.....üwhen i can't sleep...i'll just think about my favorite animes and imagine that i am a part of it.....ü"...my dreams are something like that also....

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

I liston to my mp3 player and think about death, destruction, violence, demons, smashing things, anime, and other happy things.

^ wth? lol

i just close my eyes and lay on my bed until i fall asleep.

nothing, i like not sleeping

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

do strenuous exercises, like working out for a couple hours or having sex?

I read a book

I'd read book, I eventually fall asleep.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I start counting sheep and if I reach 100 withought the numbers going haywire I get a glass of milk then cont them again till finally I count no more ... zzzz

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

VoodooCat

VoodooCat

Alpha Bitch

because of adhd I can't sleep over 10 years.
So I go out for running ^^

Read, listen to the radio, reorganize something, surf the 'net.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

When i cant sleep i go watch the tv, mostly works. When i cant sleep mostly of the times is because something very important is going to happen in the next day, so i get anxious, and the only way to forget it is to watch tv.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.