Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you do if you cant sleep? - Minitokyo

what do you do if you cant sleep?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Skiyomi

Skiyomi

Not A Reptile.

I hate just laying there waiting to go to sleep. So I often get up and watch TV or go on the computer 'til I'm exhausted, but that kind of exacerbates the problem...

Melatonin is a good herbal supplement if you're having trouble sleeping. You don't need a perscription to get it at Walgreens and it's not addictive.

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I go downstairs an drink a glass of milk. Usually that works, but lately I've been getting really restless and have been living off 5 or so hours of sleep.

Schlander

Schlander

The StealthHawk

I say cut back on the caffeine, take some sleep aid to start off and try to get a regular sleep schedule. Most of the time people cant sleep well due to excessive stimulants and because of a ill regular sleep schedule. People don't know your body has a internal clock to determine the time to sleep, when this clock gets messed with by a ill regular sleep schedule it can mess up trying to sleep.

Life is just the act of progressing, if you don't advance you don't live.

just roll about the bed..

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I jsut watch tv to get me asleep.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I usually have no problem to sleep (I am a lazy person)
but when it happends, I read a book, a book that I hate, because
it is so boring that makes me sleep.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.