Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost Hunt season 2 info? - Minitokyo

Ghost Hunt season 2 info?

Anyone dying for GH season 2???

OMG!! Yes!!! *cries* I miss GH!!
42 votes
Yes!! I liked that show!!
16 votes
No, but I did love the show!
3 votes
No, just leave it go.
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Yeah, so I don't know where to post this, but anyway...
PLEASE! If anyone knows anything about Ghost Hunt season 2, PLEASE tell me!
Also, if anyone knows where I can find GH manga and/or novel downloads (english translated), please tell me!
Domo Arigato Gozaimasu!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please be advised that it is against MT policy to request/post links to sites in which to download copyrighted material. All I can say is google is your friend.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Seeing as you're also from the States, you can find Ghost Hunt manga at your local Border's or Barnes and Noble stores (or through their respective online catalogs). They are currently out to volume 7 (or 8...?). It would be nice if there was a second season, but I don't think it's very likely. The anime didn't have as big a following as other series... so it wouldn't be profitable. In the meantime I'll just sit tight re-watch the anime and wait for a novel translation. ;)

Signature Image

That series scares me a lot.. mostly the blood soaked maze.. If there's season 2 I might watch it as well..!

It would be nice if there was a second season! I enjoyed it!

Though i would too liked to have another season unfortunately the manga is 11 volumes long and the anime reached till the 9th volume.......so practically it would impossible a new one.........

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

most likely wont happen. the rating were better than i would have thought, but most ghost hunt fans i know (and i know 2 people who are extremely well-versed in ghost hunt news) dont believe there would be. its a pity because it totally didnt explain the dream naru thing :\

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

I really love this anime, still I'd not get to excited about a 2nd season coming out or at least not soon. Sad I know, although it wasn't a bad ending they do leave some doubts without answer, but if you read the manga then it'll be pretty clear.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Ghost hunt was awesome. But Naru having powers was so....corny.

Ghost hunt was so Coooool, I really want ssason2!
I liked Naru & Mai ..

Hara Masako has some moe going on :D

i want a season 2 as well. well, the wiki page does explain narus powers as well as the whole dream thing. but i would much rather prefer to see it animated. T_T i hope that they do do a season 2.
does anyone know where i can get my hands on the novel in english? it is not translated and i cant find it in bookstores either.. is the jap version the only version available?

is it real?

I would absolutly love to watch a second season of Ghost Hunt. :heart: ^_^

I'm almost done with translating volume 1 of the novel: http://sinmay.livejournal.com/

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

YES! >.< i would want 2nd season..>.<
the anime is so great! the manga is drawn beatifully...even i who dislike ghost story can love this Ghost Hunt ^_^
it's so great if there's 2nd season

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

yes!i like the anime1^^although i havent watch it finish.i like it so much!if really have season 2 sure will buy it!

oh yeah got love second season, if there is going to be one that is.

really a nice horror anime here. maybe I should check out the manga.

i want a second season i love this anime

Is there going to be a season 2? I would love to watch it >w< It was a great story~

BIG NEWS -- MUST READ!

There is a rumor going around the internet including youtube that the second season will be released on July 2010! Some people say that it is true and that we just have to wait...

really? cant wait.. love this anime..

Darkfinal

Darkfinal

.:In Wonderland:.

It's a pretty good show. It gets creepier towards the end. The cursed house, the dracula and the school one are my favourite eps.

Signature
A World Of My Own...

Man! I thought there WAS a season 2 when I read the title of this thread. T_T Ah well...manga and fanfiction are your friends,lol. Go search the web for GH. I love that show!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.