Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost Hunt season 2 info? - Minitokyo

Ghost Hunt season 2 info?

Anyone dying for GH season 2???

OMG!! Yes!!! *cries* I miss GH!!
42 votes
Yes!! I liked that show!!
16 votes
No, but I did love the show!
3 votes
No, just leave it go.
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

i love ghost hunt!??? this is not your ordinary anime.... i hope they get to release the 2nd season already. i'm just so excited! i love you Oliver(Naru)!

i like this series >_<

Signature Image

i love ghost hunt i cant weat in till the next season comes out xD i notic when u said that youtube was going to put the next season in july 2010 but i also want to know what day there putting it on

I want a season 2...and i heard there is a novel of GH, but can't find...

I can't wait for the new manga to come out and hopefully they do make a second season, it's a great series ~

does anyone thinks that they director wants to avoid a crash between the manga and the anime?
Because I don't Think there will be a second season ~_~"

misatokitkat

misatokitkat

your minds are too green

ghost hunt is based on a light novel by Fuyumi ONO, the same writer as Juuni Kokuki, which I highly recommend (both anime and light novels)

if I remember well, the end of the ghost hunt anime is more or less the end of the manga, save one last arch. this last bit of story is about the lost brother of naru. definitely interesting, but there's not enough to make a dozen episodes out of it.

I don't think there'll be another season of ghost hunt one day, unless Ms. ONO decide to write a new novel on this universe.
same goes (and THAT is a real shame, seing how the story end for taiki, ans seing how the universe got me hooked) for Juuni Kokuki.

right now, you can try "shiki", it's a very recent anime based on a manga written (but not drawn) by Fuyumi ONO. but I'm not too fond of it, unhappily.

... But all I had to give was guilt for dreaming

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Sadly the are no plans of making a second season. This topic has already been discussed with the mangaka and the producers themselves and they said: no second season sorry. (bastards

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

I would lOVE for a second season of GH! but i somehow I don't want the fact that the 'naru' mai sees in her dreams is actually not naru but his twin brother... i support naru and mai foreva!

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

What I'd love to see is Gene and Naru together~! *

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Definitely need a second season .. First season kind of left me hanging . Doesn't shows much that Naru would end up with Mai , even if he does , what kind of boyfriend would he be? o.O It'd be funny seriously.

Freelancer - Artist

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

its going to be nice to see it from what ive herd there might be one in the making but i dont know when the release date is

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

I made a mistake and clicked on the wrong thing how can I change my vote I love this TV series I want them to come out with a season 2 so bad

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.