Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Needed some oppinions from users and moderators - Minitokyo

Needed some oppinions from users and moderators

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Hi! I posted this wallpaper a long time ago and it was deleted for the following reason:

Additional information provided by the moderator:
BG rip from cloudnine.

Yeah, so I blamed and no one answered me... so let's talk about it, I saw cloudnine's work after I noticed that my wallpaper was deleted and see he used the same background scan that I used on mine's, I don't know why it was really deleted, if the moderator thought I used cloudnine's wallpaper for making my backgroud or not... If this was the reason I have the .psd to prove that I not used it!

anyway, I left these links for you compare and discuss that with me!

my original work:
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/5002/theoathjj6.th.jpg

cloudnine's work:
http://download.minitokyo.net/3424/
http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/3424.jpg

scan's link:
Daylit Ruins by firnthoronwen
http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/38803.jpg

I mean, you think the deletion of my work was fair? =/

EDIT: after read the description of keltosh's thread I searched for the thumbnail of the deleted work and didn't find it, hope you moderators don't ignore this thread =/
And after read Marissa's thread I saw I put a wrong title on this thread, sorry for the incovenience... It's cause I was away from mt for a long time and didn't see some changes ^^'

Signature

sakuya-sama

sakuya-sama

Lonely Kitty

for me it was a injustice, you can see clearly that it was not rip

Last Work: Welcome to Golden Sea.
Pocket Wisdom? "(...) The best of us can find happiness in misery."

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I've moved this to Deletion Complaints since that's where these types of threads should go, and one of the mods should respond to you soon.

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Quote by flyindreamsI've moved this to Deletion Complaints since that's where these types of threads should go, and one of the mods should respond to you soon.

Wow, flyingreams! Didn't knew you're a moderator here! And also didn't knew there's a specific location for this, sorry for the mistake ^^"

Signature

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Quote by Akira-san
Wow, flyingreams! Didn't knew you're a moderator here! And also didn't knew there's a specific location for this, sorry for the mistake ^^"

flyingdreams isn't a moderator, but just like us members anyway. the only difference is she has the authority to move treads to the right section but not closing nor deleting, thus her title 'Elite member'. ^_^' :)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Whoever deleted it shouldn't have, considering you used a scan, just like Cloudnine did.

However, it had been in quarantine for so long that it was eventually permanently deleted. You should have posted about this earlier! Because now we really can't do anything about it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. :(

All you can do is repost it into the gallery as a new wallpaper.

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

When it happened I came to a moderator to complain but didn't got a answer... I don't know when I complained to belmikry this forum for complaints were created, anyway, this is in the past now... The only boring thing it's when it was deleted it was in the top fav page on mt, too bad, huh...

Just wondering who deleted my work, cause it was really unfair...

I was considering to repost it into the gallery, but I had to open this thread before to prevent it being deleted again.

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

It's so long ago that your wallpaper was deleted that it is now 100% deleted. No longer in the Quarantine, but has gone & therefore it is impossible to tell who deleted it (and therfore ask them why). All I can imgagne is that someone reported it as a rip with a link to Cloudnine's wall, unaware of the fact that they also used a separate scan...

So re-post it.

You might want to add something in the description that you did not rip the background from cloudnine.

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Yup, I'll repost it...

I'm just complaining now cause I didn't have a change to defend myself, I know that is too long ago and now there's nothing to do, anyway, it's good to see that we have this space to complain about deleted works, so I guess something like won't happen again...

In fact, people should think twice before report something

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.