Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fatal Error, Gallery Item Not found - Minitokyo

Fatal Error, Gallery Item Not found

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

This has happened last night and then again tonight. I looked up Maico 2010 and got 2 hits. So I click on it
and it comes up 'The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist.' Springtime Cutie by Nuriko

Okay so maybe it was just the 1 so I went back and clicked on the second one and got the same results. Android Ana Maico 2010 by Nuriko

Then I went to look for some Princess Yucie pics and the first two Yucie pictures I clicked on again the same error.
Pink Princess and her knight by citrus27
Puchi Puri Yuushi by ananias

Is it an error or if they were deleted then why do they show up in the search engine?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

They were most likely quarantined and purged long ago. However we have had this same problem in the past. If memory serves me right Sheq added an option to hide quarantined items when browsing. Although I'm not sure if that's only for mods. Other then that there's not much that can be done.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.