Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shingetsutan Tsukihime In-Depth Talk - Minitokyo

Shingetsutan Tsukihime In-Depth Talk

Tagged under Shingetsutan Tsukihime

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kazasou

kazasou

Vatican Exorcist

Yaaa minna, for those who are really a Shingetsutan Tsukihime series. Please answer my question.

1. There was an episode (I think episode 10) where the true Shiki came out and Akiha Tohno was desperately try to protect her Nii-san. Then, came out Ciel who rescued the fake Shiki (main character) from being stab. The real Shiki said that he was just like Ciel. Ciel said "I'm contending my sins". What was her sins?

2. What is the relationship between Aoko Miyazaki and Shiki Tohno?

3. How was the Nanaya Clan exterminated and how did they get the eyes of direct death?

4. In the melty blood series, came Sion. Who is she?

5. Kohaku made Mech-Hisui in Melty Blood. Anyone knows how it happened and the reason why she made it?

6. I heard there is a character named Neco Arc in Melty Blood: Act Cadenza. Who is she?

7. Anyone knows how Shinji's friend (I forgot the name. I think Yuki-something) turned into vampire?

8. Who is Len?

I think that's all for my question. Oh yeah, does anybody have an artbook about tsukihime or a link to it. I f you know, please do tell me. I'll give you credit for that. Thanks.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I think I can answer a few of those.

Spoiler (show)

1. Her sins were in regards in her being Roa's previous host. She had killed many when she was possessed by Roa, so she is atoning for that.

2. Aoko and Shiki's relationship isn't really mentioned, so nothing is known other than that she gave Shiki the "Mystic Eye Killer" glasses and taught Shiki several things. It would be more like a teacher-student relationship.

3. I believe that the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception was a genetic trait among the Nanaya clan, so it would be natural for Shiki to inherit it. The Nanaya clan was exterminated by the Tohno and the Kishima half-demon clans.

4. Sion was an alchemist that had been turned into a vampire. She went to the town Shiki lived in to find a way to return back to human.

5. Dont know much about Mechi-Hisui. I think they put her in the game for fun. I could be wrong.

6. Neco-Arc is a cat-version of Arcuied. I dont know much details about her.

7. You are probably mentioning Satsuki Yumizuka. She is a girl in Shiki's school that has a crush on him. However she turns into a vampire through Roa.

8. Len is a Succubus that could manipulate dreams. She is supposed to be serving Arcuied.

kazasou

kazasou

Vatican Exorcist

Thanks for the answer. Now my curiosity has been answered.

http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/sigs/kazasou.gif

I'll also thankyou because I was curious about several of those things also

With honey and clovers

Ah, well, part of that isn't true. The Nanayas didn't have the mystic eyes of death perception, only the potential to acquire it. Shiki is the *only* person in the world of Tsukihime to ever acquire it, which was possible only due to his family's potential and having died. Second it was the elder son of the Kishima clans head (i forget his name,) Tohno Makisa actually saved Shiki by almost killing the Kishima kid (who's blood had awakened.)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.