Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Had a Friend that used you.... - Minitokyo

Ever Had a Friend that used you....

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kai770880

kai770880

No Rules, No Fear!!!!!

I had a few friends that used me...,belive me that feeling of being used sucks... man.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

ya all the time, some people like being used, cause it gives them purpose... yet users only think of themselves, so ur basically a slave of theirs... what kinda things did u get used on?

-repeat-

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

On this World we called Earth, there are always the kind of ppl who make use of their best friends for their own petty gains through their selfishness.It's just their human nature.

The feeling's mutual, jas and kai. No one likes to be stabbed to know that they are nothing but stepping stones in the eyes of their befriended pals.

Welcome to the Human race. Where evil draws close and the natural good may sunder forever.

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

kai770880

kai770880

No Rules, No Fear!!!!!

yeah u right seven, we do live in a world thats not always fare.

darknym

darknym

NymCorleone

It happens when someone is very cool as to give the life for them, when you realize it's very late, you were used.

I'm agree with SevenSkies is the worst thing on Earth!

In the shadows... In the bottom of the sea.
I will find myself.
And you bastard, will burn in hell... jo jo jo

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I was used a few times before finally I hardened my heart to it all...I don't have any real friends, I pretend to call them friends to make them happy but they are just people I happen to know...this method hurt for awhile until I realized that when they finally started using me I was able to see it immediately and was able to avoid it all together...I wouldn't suggest this to anyone that wants friends now or in the future for this method took me years to learn and now, even if I wanted to, I probably wouldn't be able to get any real friends from how I trained my mind then and now...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Oh yes... all the time back in elementary and jr. high: "hey, wanna hang out with us? that's great! listen, can I borrow your homework?" and after that, they step away from me. I hated that... but I grew up to be more carefoul about people, to be polite but say 'no' at the same time. It's hard, but then I see the kind of people thay are and is not that hard anymore.

Since those times, I haven't see those persons, but I've heard what happened to them and I'm not quite surprised of it. Karma, just karma. Even though, I hope they can be happy.

This really is a nasty situation, but I was able to control time, when one friend only had to take advantage of me or pretend to have a variety of friends :| . I talk to her and utilize "the same language" also the question somehow wrong, but it was so that she knew what was felt. It's hard to have a "friend" well. If you have such friends, I recommend you talk with them in a serious manner or just let some time to tell.

"If I have this kind of friends to enemies want?"

"Just when things are valued, not have."

I hope my comment your helps (: Get good friends! (:

Hmmm I can imagine that feeling of being used.
Everytime I knew it from the start, that somebody tried to use me. That doesn't work with me. I can see through such things.

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

I don't know of i have been used O_o But i think that it can't be fun when a freind use you! and if you don't like it! Bad, Bad! that person must have a good excuse to do that!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.