Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone watched the anime "Innocent Venus" here? - Minitokyo

Has anyone watched the anime "Innocent Venus" here?

Tagged under Innocent Venus

page 1 of 1 13 total items

This anime was broadcasted on WOWOW network between July 26 - October 25, 2006 and is one of my favorite Sci-fic/Action animes. I was wondering if anyone here has watched it since its name is not even in MT anime list. What do you think about it?

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

non I don't see it sorry

i've seen it..
i think the anime is twisted.. not as much as elfen lied tho..
still, the heroin's a small girl who do nothing except being protected..
even if the story filled with action, attraction's not there..

Signature

Quote by snowrabbiti've seen it..
i think the anime is twisted.. not as much as elfen lied tho..
still, the heroin's a small girl who do nothing except being protected..
even if the story filled with action, attraction's not there..

Yeah, I agree that the plot is a bit monotone. The mecha however is interesting, so are the characters. Jin, Joe, and Steve (The pirate Captain, if you remember) are very charismatic and dynamic characters.

I thought it was a pretty good anime. Lots of action and mechs. THe characters each have very unique characteristics and theres plenty of twists and turns in the plot keeping you surprised.

its been a while since i watched, but im getting a pos vibe when i think about it, so i figure it ended good.

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

*waves flag* I've watched it- the entire series. And sadly, I couldn't understand a word of it. Though I had to admit, overall it was rather interesting.

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

I saw it and i thought it was pretty good. It had a nice plot twist I and I never would've guessed how certain events paned out (which I consider a big plus). Sadly I didn't really connect with any of the characters though...

This show was pretty good, although the story line developed and ended to quickly.

I've watched it and it's a lot nicer in the back part than in the front.Unexpected twist of plot at the end,that's all I can say.If you like machines,fighting and mecha you may enjoy this.I don't like mecha that much but Innocent Venus is among some of my favourite animes,and the wierd thing is I don't really know why,LOL. Maybe because of the cliffhangers?

Hmm... I watch it, kinda like it, but not for too long. Anyway, conflict between Jin and Joe is best part from this one.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

this anime is good~ I like to watch it,is a lot of fighting scene^^

I watch it because its seiyuu.
Sakurai'voice, sexy as always. *nose blood*

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.