Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 chobits wallie~ hahax..! another? XD - Minitokyo

chobits wallie~ hahax..! another? XD

should i upload to gallery?

yes
10 votes
no
5 votes
maybe
12 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

Chobits Wallie

comments needed good or bad~ XD
some people think the scan is a little too bright, but it's already like that?
so any thing that can help?
thanks for time taken~

-----------------------------edit----------(...)
my update is at the bottom pls check it out again~

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

where's kw when you need him the most? XD

overall, the colors are nice, but first, i think there's some perspective errors, especially from the floor, which looks like it's slanting down forward. ^_^'
second is that chobit looks like 'ghostly' *shrugs*........
in logic points, that chair's legs look too thin. i'm afraid someone will fall down upon sitting on it ^_^'

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

rika23

rika23

?-?????

OMG the wallie size is small >.<
yeah, there's a problem on the perspective as stated from ^ XD
And the scan is a bit bright and blurry @_@ maybe you can blend the scan to multiply mode so that
the scan look a bit darker :D
The purple border are also kinda out, maybe you could remove it? :D
The font is also problem too :| it's fancy ^^"
Can't comment another things on the wall since it's small >.< *and now i'm using widscreen resolution*
so it's hard to comment another things :D hope that didn't offend ya XD

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i agree with Suisei,the Chii is just not right...somehow i feel the scan is not suitable for using it in a wallpaper

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! thanks for comments it's suppose to be 1600x1200 but it shrink cause of server~ >.< hee hee~ well i'll try editing~ but feel lazy....

merged: 06-23-2007 ~ 10:28pm

Quote by kokuyuwhere's kw when you need him the most? XD

second is that chobit looks like 'ghostly' *shrugs*........
in logic points, that chair's legs look too thin. i'm afraid someone will fall down upon sitting on it ^_^'

etto....scan is like that...hahax..! the chair comes with chii~
etto....wats kw to do with this? xD

Signature Image

ennostiel

ennostiel

fic's author

godd cute ^^

hrnnn...
*ponders* before reading what ppl said, i'm just gonna say what i have to abt it.

all in all it's not bad at all.

if possible, it would look better if Chii's a lil not too bright.
then, the colors overall, u used a lot of colors, and not all of them match, the purple color there is unneeded, even though it's a lovely color to be used and matches nicely on the object, demo, u either have to change the color of it or the ground.
and the ground is quite, it looks like it's falling...for some reason by looking at it, it doesn't look like it's straight nor proportional to the wall and the rest of the wallie.
and also, try not to use a lot of colors in your wallie, coz simplicity is also beauty ;)
and, the brush to the upper right is not needed at all, it ruins the effect and the reality of the wallie, which means, instead of living in the piece of art u made, it just makes it look a solid item.
and the carpet's color, make it match with the overall colors.
usually in a wallie when all colors match and not look "crowded", like colors thrown into the wallie, it becomes peaceful and then i can dream X-P X-P XD XD lool, but when it has too many colors that don't really match then, it just appears too solid to me. :)

well this was my opinion, hope it was helpful. :)

take care.

merged: 06-23-2007 ~ 11:00pm
oh and btw, i see a border around the wall, a pink border, i don't think it is needed cause again it makes the wallie rather solid, so if u r to remove the pink border, then remove the one up and on the left side, not the one down.
the color and design of the wall is very nice, but then again, doesn't really match with the ground ne.

hope no offenses are taken, i was just giving my opinion ne. :)

merged: 06-23-2007 ~ 11:04pm
erm...one more thing, ^_^', Chii looks more 3D ne, so try to make the scan not too bright so we can see the solid outlines, since the rest of the wallie's outlines actually show, cause as i see, your purpose in making the wallie isn't 3D type.

oh and in my opinion, the font, if u can make it bigger, and little bit lower it so it would be centered to the right ne and make it bigger so it would also not show that the font is a hindrance to the rest of the wallie, and if u can choose another font too, nothing like the font u chose, probably something more bold and dark. :)

merged: 06-23-2007 ~ 11:06pm
*looks up* woops, did i really type that much? ^_^' gomen. >.<

Well, Chi is on the left, where I normally put my icons on the desktop, so Chi would be covered by things if I used it.

With honey and clovers

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

make it bigger then upload it norine san XD it's good ^^

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

Damn it's small X_X

I'd have to agree with the others: make it bigger :D

The colors are nice but I don't think they blend to good :/ . Plus Chii is too bright for the rest of the picture. The upper right part [ u used a brush? ] - I don't really like the color...the shape is interesting but you can try to overlay a gradient and colorpick something from the rest of the wall so that it looks good :)

Try making the walls stand out a little...also the colors are so and so.
The ground [ or whatever ^_^' ] is too simple. Could also use more effects.

Overall: more work on the colors and effects could make this a good wall....and make it bigger :D
If you can play with chii and adjust her brightness so that it fits the rest of the pic that would be perfect.

Well..this was only my opinion ^_^' I hope it helps even if a little :D

melaniebarrow

melaniebarrow

the only murder of herself

very beautiful but i thin you must put more shadow un chii...she's too bight....

but i think it's a good wall!

...voglio morire, voglio affogare dentro di te, il mare del mio doloroso piacere, delle mie lacrime sanguinanti, eppure cos

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

etto....i have already said the original size is 1600x1200, it's because of the web hosting they resized it! so any comments about making it better pls dun bring it up again.
and yes i'm updating it! so keep the comments coming! XD and i think i might need a little help witht he flooring! XD

Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The wallpaper is small, but the background is lovely! I really like it! The only problem here it's Chii. She's extremely blurry and bright. Try to darken her a little, play with 'Curves' on her, she'll look better. And do something about the text. The font is good, but some nice effects to make it blend in the wallpaper are needed. That's all ^_^

Signature

I'll have to agree with sakura-dust. She's extremely too bright, but the background is sweet. Even if u submit it how it is, i think it'll be accepted but try working on it a bit more :) Having it submitted means nothing if nobody downloads it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm...well here's the updated, what do you think?
Chobits Wallie

merged: 07-21-2007 ~ 05:03pm
etto....anyone?

merged: 07-22-2007 ~ 08:28pm
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6889/chobits1sa7.th.jpg
this is the updated~

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.