Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Villian? - Minitokyo

Favorite Villian?

Do you root for the villian?

I vanquish evil in my sleep, dewd!
1 votes
Wanna hear my plan for world domination?
7 votes
Evil is bad for you... =/
1 votes
Mwuhahahahaha!!!! XD
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Come on, where are all the hero haters at? XD

I was thinking about it I've narrowd it down to; Vicious from Cowboy Bebop, Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin, and Darcia from Wolf's Rain. Villany is so cool. :D

Naraku almost made the list... oh well, maybe next time. Loser!
That was so EVIL! MWUha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Heroes are very over-rated
Give me some good villain buddies like Vicious (Cowboy Bebop), Folken (Escaflowne), Dewey (Eureka 7), Z (Tenchi Muyo Rho Ohki) and the world would be mine (or destroyed) in no time.

Ohhh pardon me I have to take a call. Leaves the room where the heroes are tied up.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

kaireon

kaireon

Tenken no Reon

quite easly decided really.

considering...im alot like sesshoumaru...very unforgiving XD plus i hate alot of people/things lol...so
no.1 villan...SESSHOUMARU! (inuyasha) also Orochimaru (Naruto)

now...umm...where did i put my tetsusaiga i stole from inuyahsa >_> *tusn into big dog :D* now i'll be able to see better...and destroy many villages at the same time ^^

If Dr. Doom was an anime character...

All of the Black Lagoon Company Members from the Anime " Black Lagoon"

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I prefer two types of villains: The crazed like Dillandau (Escaflone) and Alexander Anderson (Hellsing), and the calm and charismatic like Kagato (Tenchi Muyo) and Legato Bluesummers (Trigun).

The only thing keeping me from listing Kefka Palazzo (FF6) is he's a game character.

My top runners would be Envy (Fullmetal Alchemist [especially the manga]) Sesshomaru, and Char (Gundam)

...and I have to agree. If Dr. Doom was an anime character, there'd be interesting trouble.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I'd have to say... Rau le Creuset from Gundam SEED. He manipulates two other villains (Patrick Zala and Azrael) to do all the destruction for him by having them go head to head against each other, while he sits back and watches smugly and looking all innocent. Plus, he has an awesome-looking mask XD

Naraku's too gross-looking and cowardly XD Esp after seeing how he reconstructs himself.. ew. and that he's a bit cliche.

Light/Raito from Death Note, I hate him as a character, but he's an excellent villain.

Not so much in animes, but in Disney cartoons, I always cheered for the villains, 'cause the heros are just so boring and 'perfect' and 'goody-goody'. Like in Snow White, I cheered for the Wicked Stepmother 'cause I hate how happy and nice and sweet Snow White is. but of course, the villains there never win ^_^'

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

The new Fantastic 4 cartoon is very anime-ish looking I think Toonami has the rights to it at the moment, but good call I like Dr. Doom his armor is friggin' sweet. XD

And eventhough I love puppies, I'd have to say that for a Disney villian Cruella DeVille was pretty evil. I still hate her. :o

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Since several people are on the topic of Disney villains, I would nominate Maleficent as my fave, and Lady Tremain (Cinderella) as the most evil.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i definitely root for villains! As long as they got character! i hate those villians who are just cowardly and evil-- that's so typical and cliche. My recent favourite is Kimberely from FullMetal Alchemist Manga. He's got the guts, the intelligence and dark personality that's just mind -blowing. And he is righteous in his own way. So that's just makes him truly unique. Evil villians shouls all be designed... carefully. i usually prefers evil, dark characters to the "good" guy, especially if the villain is well-designed.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I can't think of a villain right now, but my ideal villain would be someone who is an enigma, barely talks, smart, works alone but has the power to corrupt people aorund him, like a trojan virus in my computer, haha!

Wow! Now that a nice thread?! I like Villans! Specially when they are charismatic and very influencial in main characters personality. Among all of them I mostly like Creed Diskenth from "Black Cat", he killed the most potential leading lady of series (Saya), which surprised me a lot in the begining. (Gosh! What a gut he had! I thougth it's just pretens but when I saw Saya dead I was like WOW, he really did kill the girl!) He also stepped on Trains Nerve and Invoke his ruthless nature. Besides, he had charisma and an unusual attraction to his rival! -Giggles-

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Thanks. :)

You all have some pretty interesting picks. The computer virus is funny. XD

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. He's cool.

hhmm...
I choose Hades from S.Seiya
maybe I would choose Luca Blight from Suikoden 2 (show Evil w/o mercy)
as for tokusatsu I choose Ryuga from Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Hm... well I don't really favor villains but I don't dislike them either... it just depends on how well they are portrayed.
Imho one of the most intriguing anime villain is Suitengu from Speed Grapher.
Another fascinating villain is Irenicus from Baldur's Gate 2...
Well, I also think that the villains from Tales of Arterra leave a lasting impression, but I doubt that many will know ToA...

Sylar from Heroes has to be the greatest villain of all time. It isn't the fact that he has tons of powers, it's just that he looks so cool killing people! Personally, I think he is better than Darth Vader...

rue from princess tutu.
'a villain who isn't so evil'
she couldn't understand herself, the real her.
was she a loving human or an evil raven?
in the end she was saved by the prince.
i sort of understand how she felt.
>.<

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I forgot to add Legato from Trigun to my list. I was talking to a friend of mine in class about villians that were cool and clam, yet brutally ruthless and he popped into my head. I think he definately neeeded to be mentioned. XD

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.