Group announcement by Chaos-Cross

page 1 of 1 20 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

Hi minna!

In case if you haven't noticed, Minitokyo has its newest Elite Member!

mt-maigetsu
All about the Mt-Maigetsu: requests, ads and features

In case if you're not aware, this member (like all of you wonderful darlings <3) will be quite busy in Minitokyo.

What can I do?

Simply add her to your friendslist and spread the word: she will listen to what you guys say. (Not literally, but yeah :P)

THE MORE FRIENDS SHE GETS, THE BETTER.

What is her job?

Keep your eyes out for what LittleJonny100 calls "The Maigetsu Project" - you can check out his userpage and the Mt-Maigetsu userpage for more information.

Make Minitokyo a better place and have YOUR say!

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

YAYYAYAY! XD triple thumbs up! XD XD XD ALL HAIL OUR NEW ELITE MEMBER NOW!

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

REJOICE, the moderators have created a scapegoat that isn't going to eat your soul like that cursed botchii......(I still love her). Again this is a joint project and the more input from all levels, the better it will work so if you have ideas, let us hear them!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

I forsee this to have more than 200 entries in her FL O_o

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

Quote by Mt-MaigetsuI am an account created by the Minitokyo Moderators: they gathered together one cold winter night and pulled me out of a hat like a rabbit.

Lies......all lies. It's true the mods were all gathered in the cold one night, however we were actually conducting experiments to create a mighty twin for botchii to play with, one that would eventually consume the whole gallery! Unfortunately our genetic experimentations went horribly wrong and MTM was born.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Cancel

lol...luckily Frankenstein was born out during this "mad scientist's experiment" XD

eeepppp! it is winter in Australia now, right? (i keep thinking "it's summer now, so MTM could have been hidden underground since last December XD X-P )

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Cancel

Quote by LittleJonny100Lies......all lies. It's true the mods were all gathered in the cold one night, however we were actually conducting experiments to create a mighty twin for botchii to play with, one that would eventually consume the whole gallery! Unfortunately our genetic experimentations went horribly wrong and MTM was born.

Same thing, same thing XD!

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

time to add``muahahah~

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

• Jun 24, 2007

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Cancel

No wonder someone yelled "ALIENS" :3
Nice reference ahaha
Now MT has two terrors to be dealt with O_o

SevenSkies

SevenSkies

Listening To:[Within Temptation]

Cancel

*One eyed at the word Darlings* :P You too. Heh heh.
Lo and Behold~~ ! Our New "Eye" and Companion. xD

Er...Cold night ? Why didn't ya guys heat up the stove to pour yourselves some nice hot java coffee ? :)

Cheers to the Mods and Admins ! ^^b

WHAT ? The enemy has called in MORE reinforcements ? That's all right Son, more food for us !

• Jun 24, 2007
Cancel

YAY! welcome abroad on the MT plane! nyaaaaaaaa

yay to all the mods and admins! *claps claps* :D

• Jun 24, 2007

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Cancel

Hehehe :D
Can't wait for her to wreak havoc... I mean... create great peace :)

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Cancel

lol, and I thought botChii already had a twin: botFreya XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Quote by MapleRoselol, and I thought botChii already had a twin: botFreya XD

>_> <_< Twin, what twin? We know not of what you speak. >_> <_<

Ok ok you caught us. "Technically" that is botchii's little sis but uh well things didn't turn out so well. We keep her locked up in the basement. >_> <_< Yeah the basement.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

the basement!oh that poor thing!lols~kinda pity it~

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

• Jun 25, 2007

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

Cancel

lol same same and what do u mean twin O.O?

oh wells atlest MTM still exist right? B U T who runs her (the account user O.O)

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Cancel

Like Spystreak said, things didn't turn out so well. We meant to create an evil twin for botchii.......unfortunately botfreya was....well.......incredibly nice. So we locked her in the MT basement!

Also the MTM account is run and accessed by collective moderators, the only actions from it will be Maigetsu material threads and befriending. It also says on the userpage that it's mainly for easy administrative purposes, that is having all the related data in the same place.

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

Cancel

"what!nice but in the basement? "

merged: 06-28-2007 ~ 10:27pm
so it means mtm,botchii and botfreya are triplets?

Signature

• Jun 27, 2007

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Not exactly.

Chii's the evil big sis, Freya's the middle child aka the oddball, (honestly how the heck did she turn out so darn nice o.O) and Mtm is the youngest , smartest and most popular I guess you could say.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Cancel

I love how you guys actually thought this out. :x

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.