Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 where are the mt's people? - Minitokyo

where are the mt's people?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

I know I was away from here for some months, so since I came back I noticed something... I can see the number of people being online on minitokyo was really decreased taking the example of the lastest times I was browsing the site.
Anyway, number of favs that people are getting in their works also decreased, since I remember the number one of the weekly top favs was getting 200 favs, some days ago I saw it getting arround 90 or something like...

What happening with minitokyo people? Are they being away too?

Maybe I'm wrong, but let's discuss about it, he-he xD

Ps: sorry, my english isn't good >_>

Signature

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

yes you are right ..lately we don`t see too many MT members on the site anymore
I`ved witnessed a lot of generations of new members..MT is becoming a place for people under 18 even see someone that was like 10 o.O I don`t have anything against very young MT members
but a lot of old friends that were so active in the past are gone x_X
well life is more important than a site like MT why should we spend too much time here..
what is the newest trend..lets see people that make vectors..I really liked anime wallpapers more..or vector wallpapers.. +_+
I for one am on MT for 2 years now *_* I enjoy my time here..looking at my sensei Akira :D
but somehow I don`t know I wish to return to my normal life completely
we can be who we want on the net.. ~_~ even so....ehhhhhhhh
P.S now if you have 30/40 favorites on a new wallpaper..you will have good chances to see your work in the top 6

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think a lot of people have exams around this time. So they don't have time to go on MT. But yeah, many people do move on when perhaps they get bored of the site, or are busy in real life etc.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I would agree there are definitely a lot of older members leaving and they're generally being replaced by younger ones. An overflow of younger members may make some older members feel its time to move on or they may just want to do so. Regardless of the reasons we still try to keep a well educated member base and are making new moves to keep members informed and in turn let them give a greater benefit to the community.

One such plan to again build up the site is the MT-Maigetsu project. It's a collaborative effort to stir some extra member activity, will it work :P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Teehee definitely the Maigetsu Project

mt-maigetsu

Anyway, I know a lot of people drop out of Mt because of various reasons. I knew a great waller who just stopped because her photoshop died. Others generally lose interest and would rather watch tv than come and make posts- whatever it is, it seems the largest reason if real life.

I think once your friends leave, you will leave too- and that's how it goes. However, I believe that if you really enjoy being in a community, you shan't worry too much, eh? :P

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Quote by dianasI for one am on MT for 2 years now *_* I enjoy my time here..looking at my sensei Akira :D

Di-chan, you're sweet! *blushes* xD

Yeap, as you said many people left mt for their real life stuff, I left mt for a while when I was out of time and being very lazy to still active here, yeah, I'm that lazy xD
As dianas and littlejonny said there are new members comming and then maybe "replacing" some old ones that gave up mt, but when I ask for where is mt member I mean the participation level here has decreased too... I hope that Maigetsu project turn it better ^^

As kuroimisa about friends leaving that is totally true, I could comfirm it but most of my old "friends" are on mt now but I guess they don't remember me more, I started to write in their guestbooks but no answers *cries* x~
Haha, anyway, hope someday I can see that much people participating here! ^^

And changing a little the point...

Quote by kuroimisaI knew a great waller who just stopped because her photoshop died

lol how?

Signature

streamside

streamside

deranged.

Hey.

I've been gone from MT too; I just got back from around a 2-year hiatus. Hahaha.

And, yes, well, I have been looking for old faces (figuratively), but I haven't seen anyone online...

And MT has changed a lot, so I get lost all the time. Heehee.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.